- Raptors ready for road test in Game 3 in Brooklyn Updated: Apr-24-14 6:42 pm
- Road teams off to flying start in NBA playoffs Updated: Apr-24-14 3:12 am
- McGowan tires, Blue Jays fall 10-8 to Orioles Updated: Apr-23-14 11:57 pm
- Cruz hits 2 homers as Orioles beat Blue Jays 10-8 Updated: Apr-23-14 11:32 pm
- Orioles allow 3 homers, fall to Blue Jays, 9-3 Updated: Apr-23-14 12:44 am
- DeRozan scores 30 as Raptors beat Nets 100-95 Updated: Apr-23-14 12:03 am
- Orioles recall LH McFarland, designate Pearce Updated: Apr-22-14 5:25 pm
- Bernanke regrets not explaining crisis better Updated: Apr-22-14 4:37 pm
- Prizefighter Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 Updated: Apr-20-14 8:41 pm
- Murphy delivers for Indians in 6-4 win Updated: Apr-20-14 5:50 pm
- Late goal gives MLS leader Dallas a 2-1 win Updated: Apr-20-14 1:59 am
- Perez scores in 88th, Dallas tops Toronto 2-1 Updated: Apr-19-14 11:57 pm
- Yankees' Robertson expects to rejoin team soon Updated: Apr-19-14 6:11 pm
- Raptors GM Ujiri uses profanity about Nets Updated: Apr-19-14 5:45 pm
- Big names among prospective Buffalo Bills buyers Updated: Apr-19-14 2:29 pm
- Blue Jays activate Reyes, bats leadoff vs Indians Updated: Apr-19-14 12:51 pm
- Paul Stanley on his love for another mask Updated: Apr-18-14 1:37 pm
- Smith brothers to meet in playoffs for 1st time Updated: Apr-18-14 3:35 am
- Twins use wild rally past Blue Jays for sweep Updated: Apr-18-14 12:06 am
- Rob Ford acknowledges "rocky moments" at rally Updated: Apr-17-14 11:23 pm
- Knicks beat Raptors, who get No. 3 seed anyway Updated: Apr-16-14 11:50 pm
- uFly fires flight instructor who appeared on CNN Updated: Apr-16-14 8:29 pm
- Wintry weather postpones Jays-Twins; twinbill set Updated: Apr-16-14 6:06 pm
- Knicks pound Nets again as Anthony sits Updated: Apr-15-14 11:57 pm
- Montreal mayor looks to NYC for anti-graft advice Updated: Apr-15-14 11:46 pm
NEW YORK - If Dwane Casey has any concerns coming to Brooklyn, they aren't about his players.
MIAMI - Here's the list of teams that had home-court advantage entering the opening round of these NBA playoffs: Indiana, Miami, Toronto, Chicago, San Antonio, Oklahoma City, Houston and the Los Angeles Clippers.
TORONTO - Dustin McGowan doesn't have the stamina he needs to get through nine innings right now, which is bad news for the Blue Jays and their overworked bullpen.
TORONTO - Chris Tillman allowed season-highs in hits, home runs and earned runs against the Blue Jays. None of that bothered Baltimore manager Buck Showalter.
TORONTO - Baltimore has been leaning on its bullpen and the bill came due Tuesday night.
TORONTO - DeMar DeRozan put his playoff jitters aside and turned in an All-Star performance for the Toronto Raptors.
TORONTO - Former U.S. Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke said he could have done a better job in helping people understand the action the central bank took during the financial crisis.
Rubin "Hurricane" Carter never surrendered hope of regaining his freedom, not even after he was convicted of a triple murder, then convicted again and abandoned by many prominent supporters.
CLEVELAND - Indians manager Terry Francona gave his team a pep talk Saturday after they lost for the seventh time in nine games.
FRISCO, Texas - Dallas substitute Blas Perez scored in the 88th minute to give MLS-leading Dallas a 2-1 home win over Toronto on Saturday.
TAMPA, Florida - Yankees closer David Robertson pitched in an extended spring training game for the first time since being sidelined by a groin strain and expects to rejoin the team Tuesday.
TORONTO - Raptors general manager Masai Ujiri let loose a profanity about the Brooklyn Nets during a pregame address meant to pump up a group of fans outside Air Canada Centre before Saturday's opening game of the NBA playoffs.
BUFFALO, New York - Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly is prepared to make a bid to buy the Buffalo Bills. Donald Trump's on board, too.
CLEVELAND - Toronto shortstop Jose Reyes has been activated from the 15-day disabled list and is batting leadoff against Cleveland.
NEW YORK - Kiss frontman Paul Stanley feels a strong connection to the title character of "The Phantom of the Opera," and not just because he's spent nearly 40 years onstage with his face covered in paint.
TORONTO - Growing up in Toronto's Mimico neighborhood, Brendan and Reilly Smith never played organized hockey together. Just everything else.
MINNEAPOLIS - With the Minnesota Twins well into a truly wild rally, Jason Kubel and Chris Colabello shared a joke as they waited for their turn to bat.
TORONTO - Embattled Toronto Mayor Rob Ford acknowledged "rocky moments over the past year" but vowed to fight harder than ever to win re-election at a rally he dubbed the official launch of his campaign.
NEW YORK - The Knicks lingered on the court, soaking in the cheers from the fans wearing those giveaway orange shirts that were probably meant for the playoffs.
TORONTO - A Canadian flight simulator business fired an instructor who figured prominently in CNN's coverage of missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, saying he showed up late to his regular job and "shamed Canadians" by dressing like a teenager.
NEW YORK - At least the New York Knicks can say they won a city championship.
NEW YORK - Montreal's mayor sought to convince Manhattan business leaders Tuesday that his administration is moving past the corruption scandals that brought down his two predecessors and have become the "elephant in the room" when trying to lure investment to Canada's second largest city.