- Mariners fall 8-2 to Blue Jays Updated: May-24-15 5:47 pm
TORONTO - Despite showing some promising signs, Seattle's Taijuan Walker couldn't put an end to his stretch of poor results.
- Encarnacion and Goins homer, Blue Jays beat Mariners 8-2 Updated: May-24-15 5:33 pm
TORONTO - Aaron Sanchez gave the Toronto Blue Jays the start they needed.
- Giovinco lifts Toronto FC past Timbers, 1-0 Updated: May-23-15 7:17 pm
- Blue Jays lose another close one, fall 3-2 to Mariners Updated: May-23-15 5:48 pm
TORONTO - The Toronto Blue Jays keep coming up one run short of success. It was the same story on Saturday.
- Raptors' Terrence Ross has ankle surgery Updated: May-23-15 12:54 pm
TORONTO - Toronto Raptors guard Terrence Ross has had ankle surgery to remove bone spurs.
- Babcock bids emotional farewell in Detroit Updated: May-22-15 2:59 pm
- Dickey leads way as Blue Jays beat Angels 8-4 Updated: May-21-15 11:05 pm
TORONTO - The Blue Jays haven't enjoyed many solid pitching performances this season.
- Pujols out of Angels' lineup with bruised hand Updated: May-21-15 6:34 pm
TORONTO - Albert Pujols is out of the Los Angeles Angels' lineup Thursday night in Toronto, a day after bruising his left hand when he was hit by a pitch.
- Senators owner, donor doing well after liver transplant Updated: May-21-15 5:48 pm
TORONTO - Ottawa Senators owner Eugene Melnyk is recovering well after his liver transplant. All his donor wants in return is for the team to win the Stanley Cup.
- Mike Babcock faces 'massive challenge' as Maple Leafs' coach Updated: May-21-15 5:02 pm
TORONTO - Brendan Shanahan's first conversation with Mike Babcock about the Toronto Maple Leafs' coaching position was more of a disclaimer than a sales pitch. The club president wanted Babcock to know how far away the Leafs are from being a winning team.
- Legion of foreign fighters battles for Islamic State Updated: May-20-15 10:26 pm
PANKISI GORGE, Georgia - One day this April, instead of coming home from school, two teenagers left their valley high in the Caucasus, and went off to war.
- After Babcock's departure, Detroit's focus turns to Blashill Updated: May-20-15 7:44 pm
DETROIT - Red Wings general manager Ken Holland says he wants to talk to minor league coach Jeff Blashill about Detroit's coaching vacancy.
- Bell, MLSE chairman Tanenbaum buy CFL's Argonauts Updated: May-20-15 6:55 pm
- Angels outfielder Matt Joyce was benched for late arrival Updated: May-19-15 6:09 pm
TORONTO - Angels outfielder Matt Joyce was scratched from the lineup for Monday afternoon's game against Toronto after arriving late to the ballpark, incorrectly thinking Los Angeles was scheduled for a night game.
- Blue Jays designate Todd Redmond for assignment Updated: May-19-15 6:06 pm
- Jozy Altidore sidelined 4-to-5 weeks with hamstring injury Updated: May-19-15 4:58 pm
TORONTO - Toronto says Jozy Altidore will be sidelined for four-to-five weeks because of a strained right hamstring, an injury that will cause the forward to miss the U.S. national team's exhibition games at the Netherlands and Germany next month.
- Senators owner, hopeful of liver transplant, thanks public Updated: May-18-15 4:36 pm
TORONTO - Ottawa Senators owner Eugene Melnyk thanked the public for its support Monday in what he calls the "biggest battle" of his life - his urgent appeal for a liver transplant.
- McHugh leads Astros to 4-2 win over Blue Jays Updated: May-17-15 6:36 pm
HOUSTON - Just as in his last start, Collin McHugh said things were tough from the first pitch.
- Bradley, Toronto FC tie New England 1-1 Updated: May-16-15 9:59 pm
- All eyes on the Phillies leading up to July's trade deadline Updated: May-14-15 2:23 am
- Gonzalez solid, Orioles top Blue Jays 6-1 Updated: May-13-15 11:17 pm
BALTIMORE - There's something about American League East opponents that brings out the best in Miguel Gonzalez.
- Montreal advances to Canadian Championship final Updated: May-13-15 10:02 pm
- Toronto man fired after he tries to justify vulgar TV remark Updated: May-12-15 6:52 pm
TORONTO - A Toronto engineer lost his job Tuesday after a social media firestorm was created by a female TV reporter who fought back against offensive and vulgar comments that disrupted her live interview.
- Autopsy: NHL's Steve Montador had degenerative brain disease Updated: May-12-15 6:47 pm
TORONTO - Former NHL defenseman Steve Montador had a degenerative brain disease that has been linked to repeated blows to the head, according to researchers who autopsied his brain.
- Reporter reaches limit on soccer fans' sexual taunts Updated: May-12-15 5:06 pm
TORONTO - A female TV reporter is fighting back against sexually explicit taunts from soccer fans.