- Pedestrian fatally struck on Los Angeles freeway Updated: Feb-26-14 9:16 am
- '12 Years a Slave' wins big at NAACP Image Awards Updated: Feb-22-14 11:46 pm
- Pasadena, Calif.: 5 free things for visitors to do Updated: Feb-20-14 11:43 am
- LA County settles for $1.8M in woman's shooting Updated: Feb-19-14 12:22 am
- Pasadena suspect's mother forces his surrender Updated: Feb-18-14 11:08 am
- 1 killed, 2 injured in Pasadena shooting Updated: Feb-18-14 9:08 am
- 4 hurt, 19 displaced by Pasadena apartment fire Updated: Feb-18-14 2:37 am
- Boy credited for 911 call as little sister choked Updated: Feb-14-14 5:05 pm
- Mystery of 'jelly doughnut' Martian rock solved Updated: Feb-14-14 4:52 pm
- Man who shot Caltech worker gets 25 years to life Updated: Feb-13-14 6:20 pm
- 2 hikers rescued from SoCal's Eaton Canyon Updated: Feb-06-14 11:31 am
PASADENA, California - A pedestrian has been struck and killed on a Los Angeles-area freeway and authorities are investigating the incident as a possible suicide.
LOS ANGELES - "12 Years a Slave" swept the film categories at the NAACP Image Awards with four wins.
PASADENA, California - Street-side viewing of the nationally televised annual New Year's Day Rose Parade isn't the only free thing to attract visitors to Pasadena, California, a mere 10 miles (17 kilometers) northeast of downtown Los Angeles.
ROSEMEAD, California - Los Angeles County has approved a payment of $1.8 million to settle two lawsuits brought by the family of a schizophrenic woman shot and killed by sheriff's deputies at a mental health clinic two years ago.
PASADENA, California - Pasadena police say a homicide suspect was arrested after his mother forced him to turn himself in.
PASADENA, California - Police say a man has been killed and another man and a teenage boy are wounded following a shooing in Pasadena.
PASADENA, California - Authorities say people tossed their children out windows and some were hurt jumping from the second story as fire swept through a Pasadena apartment building.
SOUTH PASADENA, California - A 9-year-old southern California boy who called 911 as his little sister choked on a grape has been saluted by authorities, who say his quick thinking saved precious minutes and possibly her life.
PASADENA, California - Scientists have solved the mystery of the "jelly doughnut" rock on Mars that appeared to come out of nowhere.
PASADENA, California - A man who shot and killed a Caltech employee on campus in 1995 has been sentenced to 25 years to life in prison.
PASADENA, California - Two hikers have been rescued after spending a chilly night huddled in the rugged mountains of a Southern California nature preserve.