- 'Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91 Updated: Dec-09-13 8:44 pm
- Stanford, Michigan State headed to 100th Rose Bowl Updated: Dec-08-13 10:57 pm
- FSU rolls, OSU upset, Auburn heads to title game Updated: Dec-08-13 3:08 am
- Column: FSU, Ohio St wins should eliminate SEC Updated: Dec-06-13 5:14 pm
- Calif. surgeon given jail in improper-billing case Updated: Dec-06-13 4:22 pm
- Man pleads not guilty in beating death of relative Updated: Dec-06-13 1:04 pm
- FSU students celebrate after Winston announcement Updated: Dec-05-13 6:50 pm
- No SEC team in the title game? Different, yes.... Updated: Dec-04-13 11:18 am
- Sarkisian no consolation prize for USC Updated: Dec-03-13 12:53 pm
- BCS bowls features wide range of scenarios Updated: Nov-29-13 10:28 pm
- UCLA can't rally late, falls to Arizona St. 38-33 Updated: Nov-24-13 12:47 am
- Arizona St holds off UCLA 38-33, wins Pac-12 South Updated: Nov-23-13 11:57 pm
- 1 killed, 2 injured in fatal Southern Calif crash Updated: Nov-21-13 8:33 am
- Ex-Calif. mayor pleads guilty in bribery case Updated: Nov-20-13 11:01 am
- USC to manage Pasadena's Pacific Asia Museum Updated: Nov-19-13 7:33 pm
- Juneau Jumpers perform in NYC, CA parades Updated: Nov-16-13 5:49 am
- Washington QB Keith Price out with shoulder injury Updated: Nov-16-13 2:44 am
- Huskies can't hold down Jack, No. 13 UCLA Updated: Nov-16-13 2:26 am
- Jack has 4 TDs, leads No. 13 UCLA past Washington Updated: Nov-16-13 2:02 am
- No. 2 FSU continues push toward Pasadena Updated: Nov-10-13 2:20 pm
LOS ANGELES - Eleanor Parker, who was nominated for Academy Awards three times for her portrayals of strong-willed women and played a scheming baroness in "The Sound of Music," has died at 91.
PASADENA, California - Michigan State and Stanford have been selected to ring in the Rose Bowl's centennial.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The last steps to the BCS championship game summed up their seasons.
ATLANTA - Sorry, Southeastern Conference.
SOUTH PASADENA, California - A Southern California plastic surgeon who allegedly billed emergency room patients illegally has been sentenced to five days in jail.
PASADENA, California - A 21-year-old man has pleaded not guilty to murder in the beating death of an elderly relative who was discovered bleeding in a Glendale apartment last month.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Scores of Florida State students traded high-fives and danced in restaurant aisles Thursday after learning that prosecutors would not pursue a sexual assault complaint against their football team's star quarterback, Jameis Winston.
Jay Jacobs, the director of athletics at Auburn University, is already lobbying for his school's football team to earn a berth in the BCS National Championship Game if it beats Missouri on Saturday in Atlanta.
Kevin Sumlin. Chris Petersen. James Franklin.
The BCS is heading into its final act before college football switches over to a playoff.
PASADENA, California - UCLA stumbled off the field at halftime trailing by 22 points, its Pac-12 South title hopes all but buried by Taylor Kelly and Arizona State's prolific offense.
PASADENA, California - From his shoulder pads to his socks, Taylor Kelly's all-white Arizona State uniform was flecked with verdant stains from the Rose Bowl turf.
PASADENA, California - A Southern California freeway has been closed in one direction after a six-vehicle crash killed one person and injured two others.
LOS ANGELES - A former mayor of a Los Angeles suburb has pleaded guilty to two felony counts in a case where he was indicted for allegedly accepting bribes from a real estate developer.
PASADENA, California - The University of Southern California is taking over management of Pasadena's Pacific Asia Museum in a move officials say will allow the institution to increase community outreach while providing more opportunities for scholars to study its collection.
JUNEAU, Alaska - After a three-mile practice in the rain Thursday morning, a small group of Juneau Jumpers were chilled, to say the least, but it's all so they'll be prepared to travel thousands of miles to perform in some high-profile events you may have heard of: The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City and the Rose Bowl Parade in Pasadena, California
PASADENA, California - Washington quarterback Keith Price is uncertain how long he'll be sidelined after leaving the Huskies' game against No. 13 UCLA at halftime Friday night with an injured shoulder.
PASADENA, California - Fumbles put Washington in an early hole at the Rose Bowl. When the Huskies started to climb out of it, quarterback Keith Price went down with a shoulder injury.
PASADENA, California - Myles Jack was visibly surprised when he learned the identity of the last UCLA running back to score four rushing touchdowns nearly a decade ago.
WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina - No. 2 Florida State knows its offense can score.