- Officers shoot suspect at Manhattan hotel Updated: Dec-11-13 7:41 am
- Kansas State edges South Dakota 64-62 Updated: Dec-10-13 11:08 pm
- Kansas man pleads guilty in fatal fire Updated: Dec-10-13 8:55 am
- Kansas man sentenced in 6-month-old's death Updated: Dec-10-13 8:53 am
- Kansas State to graduate more than 1,800 students Updated: Dec-09-13 5:05 am
- Kansas State holds on to beat Ole Miss 61-58 Updated: Dec-05-13 11:39 pm
- Riley County searching for 2 missing since 1981 Updated: Dec-04-13 12:11 pm
- Kansas State works to improve astronaut outerwear Updated: Dec-02-13 5:06 am
- Kansas St overpowers Cent Arkansas 87-54 Updated: Dec-01-13 6:45 pm
- K-State tries to put positive spin on tough season Updated: Nov-28-13 11:17 am
- Stoops stands alone as Oklahoma's winningest coach Updated: Nov-24-13 10:38 am
- K-State falls to No. 22 Sooners in shootout, 41-31 Updated: Nov-23-13 5:36 pm
- No. 22 Sooners beat K-State to give Stoops record Updated: Nov-23-13 5:05 pm
- K-State seasons prepared for final home game Updated: Nov-20-13 5:29 pm
- Foster, Kansas State beat Long Beach State 71-58 Updated: Nov-17-13 8:51 pm
- K-State rides 4-game win streak back to bowl game Updated: Nov-17-13 4:42 pm
- Cantele sends Kansas State to 33-31 win over TCU Updated: Nov-16-13 11:47 pm
- TCU falls to K-State 33-31 on late field goal Updated: Nov-16-13 8:56 pm
- Foster has 25 as K-State beats Oral Roberts 71-63 Updated: Nov-13-13 10:29 pm
- K-State's Mueller unlikely national sack leader Updated: Nov-13-13 4:29 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - The Kansas Bureau of Investigation is investigating after Riley County police shot and wounded a man outside a Manhattan hotel.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Marcus Foster had 18 points and Shane Southwell contributed 17 points and six rebounds as Kansas State beat South Dakota 64-62 on Tuesday night.
WICHITA, Kansas - A 30-year-old Manhattan man has pleaded guilty to being an accessory after the fact in a fatal arson.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - A 19-year-old Kansas man has been sentenced to nearly 27 years in prison for his role in the death of a 6-month-old boy.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - More than 1,800 students will receive their degrees from Kansas State University later this week.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Marcus Foster and Thomas Gipson scored 15 points each to lead Kansas State, and Marshall Henderson's go-ahead 3-point try with 2 seconds left missed everything, allowing the Wildcats to hang on for a 61-58 victory over Mississippi Thursday night.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - The Riley County police department says it is still looking for two people who have been missing since 1981.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas State University researchers are laying the groundwork for a next-generation spacesuit that could monitor astronauts' health and use body heat to power electronics.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Shane Southwell had 19 points and Thomas Gipson added 17 as Kansas State defeated Central Arkansas 87-54 in the first ever meetings between the schools.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - BJ Finney understands the difficulty in putting a positive spin on a five-loss season at a place such as Kansas State, which has come to know mostly success under Bill Snyder.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - You could almost hear Bob Stoops shrug his shoulders in the frigid shed just up the ramp from the playing field, where his No. 22 Sooners had just squeaked out a win over Kansas State.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Bill Snyder didn't feel as if it was complicated to prepare for Oklahoma's offense.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Bob Stoops ran away from the tub filled with ice water just about as quickly and effectively as the Sooners' Brennan Clay ran through the Kansas State defense on Saturday.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Bill Snyder had kept a close eye on what he had built at Kansas State, even when he stepped away for a brief retirement. When he returned, he knew exactly what he wanted in players.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - An upcoming trip to the Puerto Rico Tip Off didn't look too good to Bruce Weber after his team's first two games. He wanted to see his team perform from the opening tip and that's exactly what came to be in its third game of the season.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas State had been in this situation before, clinging to a lead late in the game, the defense forced to hold on for dear life while an opponent tried to get into position for the winning points.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas State's Jack Cantele had never tried a game-winning field goal, not as a kid growing up in Wichita or as the star kicker at Kapaun Mt. Carmel High School.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Gary Patterson is accustomed to taking TCU to a bowl game. After all, it's happened eight straight seasons, and he's been part of 14 trips in the last 15 years.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Marcus Foster hit four 3-pointers and finished with 25 points, helping Kansas State rebound from a rare season-opening loss to beat Oral Roberts 71-63 on Wednesday night.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - The nation's sack leader doesn't play in the Southeastern Conference, nor did he play prep football in some hotbed such as Florida or Texas that churns out Division I prospects.