- Kansas State gives Weber 1-year contract extension Updated: Apr-16-14 4:06 pm
- Kansas Newspaper Hall of Fame inductees Updated: Apr-15-14 4:56 pm
- Kansas officials developing 50-year water plan Updated: Apr-11-14 6:40 pm
- Kansas doctor sentenced to 5 years on drug charge Updated: Apr-09-14 7:07 pm
- Couple gives $1.5M to Kansas State project Updated: Apr-09-14 5:06 am
- Water rates aimed at keeping precious commodity Updated: Apr-05-14 11:05 am
- Victim in Arizona fall was Kansas native Updated: Mar-31-14 8:05 pm
- Kansas State veterinary dean to step down Updated: Mar-26-14 3:20 pm
- Defending champ Louisville returning to Sweet 16 Updated: Mar-22-14 7:48 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas State basketball coach Bruce Weber has received a one-year contract extension through the 2018-19 school year after leading the Wildcats to 47 wins in his first two seasons, the most victories by any coach in his first two years in school history.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Former Harris Enterprises executive John Lee and former newspaper publisher and Wichita State University educator Les Anderson have been inducted into the Kansas Newspaper Hall of Fame.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - A 50-year plan for managing water in Kansas is likely to include regional conservation rules and greater use of the Missouri River for the state's residents, officials working on the proposal said Friday.
TOPEKA, Kansas - A Kansas physician who admitted allowing unlicensed staff members to distribute controlled substances at his pain clinic was sentenced Wednesday to five years in federal prison and ordered to pay more than half a million dollars in fines and forfeitures.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - An Arizona couple has given Kansas State University $1.5 million toward the expansion of the College of Engineering.
SALINA, Kansas - Salina's water rates designed to help decrease consumption of a precious commodity
MANHATTAN, Kansas - An Arizona State University student who fell to her death over the weekend is being remembered in Kansas as an outstanding student at Manhattan High School.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - The dean of Kansas State University's College of Veterinary Medicine has announced plans to step down by the middle of next year.
ORLANDO, Florida - It's not always pretty with Louisville. And sometimes, it's ugly by design.