- Jordy Nelson to be inducted in K-State Ring of Honor Updated: Sep-04-15 8:44 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Jordy Nelson's favorite Kansas State memory doesn't involve a record, recognition or even an iconic moment such as carrying Bill Snyder off the field following the coach's final game of his first tenure with the Wildcats.
- Black Hawk chopper makes emergency landing off Fort Riley Updated: Sep-04-15 3:30 pm
FORT RILEY, Kansas - No injuries were reported after a Black Hawk helicopter made an emergency landing south of Fort Riley.
- Kansas State lockdown lifted after search for gunman Updated: Sep-04-15 1:26 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas State University returned to normal operations after a nearly four-hour lockdown prompted by reports that a gunman might be on campus.
- K-State picks sophomore Jesse Ertz to start at quarterback Updated: Sep-01-15 4:25 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - The last time Jesse Ertz threw a pass in a game that mattered, the lanky quarterback with the buzz cut was leading tiny Mediapolis High School through the Iowa state playoffs.
- Kansas State students asked to sign sportsmanship pledge Updated: Sep-01-15 3:30 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas State students will have to sign a sportsmanship pledge before they can pick up their tickets for sporting events this year.
- Man resentenced in double fatal crash in near Manhattan Updated: Sep-01-15 10:50 am
MANHATTAN, Kansas - A former Kansas State University student who drove drunk and killed two people in a head-on collision has been resentenced.
- Kansas State to celebrate Seaton Hall groundbreaking Updated: Sep-01-15 5:05 am
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas State University is planning a groundbreaking ceremony for a $75 million renovation of expansion of a 100-year-old campus building.
- Kansas State student remembered at service Updated: Aug-27-15 5:05 am
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Friends and relatives mourned a 22-year-old Kansas State student who died in a shooting earlier this month.
- Memorial held for Kansas State student killed in Chicago Updated: Aug-26-15 10:04 am
MANHATTAN, Kansas - A Kansas State University student who was killed in Chicago was remembered for her positive attitude and beaming smile.
- K-State back to running roots with personnel turnover Updated: Aug-24-15 3:54 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - The approach taken by Kansas State's offense a couple of years ago was simple: The Wildcats were going to run it right at their opponents, daring them to make a stop.
- Exhibit about middle-class art marketer to begin tour Updated: Aug-24-15 5:04 am
MANHATTAN, Kansas - An exhibit about a gallery that marketed art to middle class American homes beginning in the 1930s is going on display next month at Kansas State University before heading to three other museums.
- Packers' Jordy Nelson pledges gift to Kansas State Updated: Aug-20-15 11:33 am
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson has pledged an undisclosed gift to Kansas State to help with the next phase of renovations to Bill Snyder Family Stadium.
- Junction City man arrested in bomb threat in Manhattan Updated: Aug-13-15 6:40 am
MANHATTAN, Kansas - A 21-year-old Junction City man has been arrested after police say he phoned in a bomb threat in Manhattan, Kansas.
- Riley County tables scenic byway proposal Updated: Aug-11-15 11:40 am
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Riley County commissioners have tabled a proposal to extend the state's Native Stone Scenic Byway into the county.
- K-State QB battle still up for grabs into fall camp Updated: Aug-08-15 8:21 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Those waiting for answers surrounding Kansas State's quarterback battle will have to wait a little while longer.
- Maj. Gen. Wayne Grigsby takes command of Fort Riley Updated: Aug-07-15 11:53 am
FORT RILEY, Kansas - The commander of Fort Riley and the Big Red One has handed over leadership and leaves for a new position in Washington.