- Baylor's FT shooting helps beat K-State, 76-74 Updated: Mar-08-14 4:48 pm
- ESPN leader to give Landon Lecture Updated: Mar-04-14 4:56 pm
- Body found in Tuttle Creek Lake not identified Updated: Mar-03-14 9:49 am
- Kansas St bench keys 80-73 win over No. 15 Iowa St Updated: Mar-01-14 11:57 pm
- Kansas State beats No. 15 Iowa State 80-73 Updated: Mar-01-14 11:23 pm
- Junction City Opera House greets new director Updated: Feb-28-14 2:14 pm
- K-State gets $60M gift, largest in its history Updated: Feb-28-14 1:12 pm
- No. 13 West Virginia tops Kansas State 61-40 Updated: Feb-22-14 8:21 pm
- Gipson leads K-State to 65-53 win over TCU Updated: Feb-19-14 11:18 pm
- Unheralded freshman Foster driving K-State success Updated: Feb-14-14 12:29 pm
- Kansas freshman Embiid dealing with ailments Updated: Feb-11-14 11:23 am
- Kansas State holds off No. 7 Kansas, 85-82 in OT Updated: Feb-11-14 3:57 am
- Kansas falls to Kansas State, 85-82 in OT Updated: Feb-11-14 1:03 am
- Kansas State holds off No. 7 Kansas, 85-82 in OT Updated: Feb-11-14 12:36 am
- Kan. attorney general vetted ag department's move Updated: Feb-10-14 5:13 am
- Kansas State beats No. 15 Texas 74-57 Updated: Feb-08-14 6:03 pm
- Kansas State beats No. 15 Texas 74-57 Updated: Feb-08-14 5:38 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kenny Chery had 10 of Baylor's 17 consecutive made free throws down the stretch, finishing with a career-high 29 points and leading the Bears to a 76-74 victory over Kansas State on Saturday.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - The president of ESPN will join three college athletics executives in delivering a Landon Lecture next month at Kansas State University.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - The Pottawatomie County Sheriff's department says a body was found in Tuttle Creek Lake.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Finding effective substitution patterns has been a source of frustration for Kansas State coach Bruce Weber and his assistants. A few heated discussions have taken place, but they might have found their answer against No. 15 Iowa State.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Melvin Ejim and DeAndre Kane did all they could for No. 15 Iowa State on Saturday night. Outside of that dynamic scoring duo, though, hardly anyone else came through.
JUNCTION CITY, Kansas - With more than three decades of experience in the arts, Randal West is looking forward to his next challenge - operating the C.L. Hoover Opera House. As the interim executive director of the facility, the upcoming weeks are going to be busy for West as he juggles meetings with organizations and city officials.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Kansas State University received a $60 million gift Friday from the family of longtime benefactor Jack Vanier, the largest private donation in school history, to be used for a range of academic programs and the latest round of athletic development.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Christal Caldwell scored 21 points as No. 13 West Virginia throttled Kansas State 61-40 Saturday night, winning its seventh straight and holding five of its last six foes to less than 62 points.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Thomas Gipson had 16 points and 11 rebounds, Marcus Foster added 13 points and Kansas State used a big second-half run to put away TCU 65-53 on Wednesday night.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - There was no reason to suspect that Marcus Foster would be the driving force behind Kansas State's surprising success.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas freshman Joel Embiid could miss time with back and knee injuries, and just how much might determine whether the seventh-ranked Jayhawks still have a shot at landing a No. 1 seed in next month's NCAA tournament.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas State's Will Spradling remembers beating Kansas back in 2011, how the students flooded out of the stands in Bramlage Coliseum and joined in a merry celebration at midcourt.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas had dominated its rival on the road, winning 48 of the previous 51 matchups.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas State's Marcus Foster was battered and bruised, just like everyone else on the court, and was having a hard time limping around during breaks in the play.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Acting Kansas Agriculture Secretary Jackie McClaskey says the attorney general's office vetted her department's plans to move more than 100 employees to Manhattan from the state capital of Topeka.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Bruce Weber never doubts Marcus Foster's ability to fill up a stat sheet.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Texas coach Rick Barnes understands how imperative the latter half of the conference schedule is for Kansas State. His team, however, didn't receive the message.