- Kansas State women beat No. 21 Oklahoma 87-71 Updated: Feb-09-16 10:20 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kindred Wesemann made 6 of 8 from 3-point range, 8 of 10 free throws and finished with 26 points and five assists to help the Kansas State women beat No. 21 Oklahoma 87-71 Tuesday night.
- Kansas lawmakers give 'revenge porn' bill a second look Updated: Feb-09-16 4:48 pm
TOPEKA, Kansas - Kansas lawmakers are weighing legislation that would make it illegal to post photos or videos of a nude person online without his or her consent.
- Road woes aplenty as Big 12 teams navigate conference grind Updated: Feb-08-16 5:50 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Oklahoma coach Lon Kruger warned his then-No. 1 team of the challenge it would face at Kansas State, even though the rebuilding Wildcats were near the bottom of the Big 12 standings.
- No. 1 Oklahoma loses 80-69 at Kansas State Updated: Feb-06-16 10:28 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - No one has been able to stop Oklahoma's Buddy Hield this season.
- Kansas State upsets top-ranked Oklahoma, 80-69 Updated: Feb-06-16 8:41 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Wesley Iwundu scored 22 points, freshman reserve Dean Wade had 17 and Kansas State upset top-ranked Oklahoma 80-69 on Saturday night to shake up the Big 12 race once again.
- Kansas bill would protect underage drinkers who seek help Updated: Feb-05-16 4:52 pm
TOPEKA, Kansas - Underage drinkers could avoid criminal charges if they call for medical help under a bill the Kansas House approved Friday in what supporters said is an effort to head off preventable tragedies.
- Kansas university mason finds 88-year-old note at stadium Updated: Feb-04-16 1:25 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - A mason working on a Kansas university building has found an 88-year-old handwritten note that gives a glimpse into the lives of laborers in 1928.
- Former Manhattan bank manager sentenced for embezzling Updated: Feb-04-16 5:05 am
TOPEKA, Kansas - The former manager of a bank branch in Manhattan faces a little more than two years in prison for embezzling about $277,000 from the bank.
- Kansas State fills holes after Snyder decides to return Updated: Feb-03-16 6:24 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - The biggest question surrounding Kansas State on national signing day was not which players would sign but the uncertainty of Bill Snyder's future.
- Manhattan to host centuries-old book with Shakespeare plays Updated: Feb-01-16 10:22 am
MANHATTAN, Kansas - A nearly 400-year-old collection of William Shakespeare's plays is making a stop in Manhattan.
- Kansas State professor's performance nominated for Grammys Updated: Jan-24-16 12:53 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - A Kansas State University professor has been nominated for two Grammy awards for his solo performance on an album with the Kansas City Chorale.
- Kansas State tops Oklahoma State 89-73 Updated: Jan-23-16 9:33 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas State coach Bruce Weber has long insisted that when it comes to practice, the rim likes attention.
- Feilhaber takes issue with Klinsmann's selections to US team Updated: Jan-19-16 11:39 pm
MANHATTAN BEACH, California - Although Benny Feilhaber is coming off the best season of his lengthy soccer career, he figures he'll never get another chance to play for the US men's national team under coach Jurgen Klinsmann.
- No. 17 Iowa State beats Kansas State 76-63 Updated: Jan-16-16 7:40 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Iowa State's Georges Niang and Monte Morris both felt the ball hadn't bounced their way in consecutive Big 12 losses.
- Kansas State beats Texas Tech for 1st Big 12 win Updated: Jan-12-16 11:28 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Ineffective on the offensive end in its first three conference games, Kansas State finally found its rhythm scoring the ball Tuesday night.
- K-State's Snyder confirms he will coach Wildcats next season Updated: Jan-11-16 3:29 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas State coach Bill Snyder announced Monday that he will return next season, ending months of speculation that the 76-year-old Hall of Famer might retire for the second time.