- Garmin officials donates $1 million to Kansas State Updated: May-15-15 1:05 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - A Garmin International official has donated $1 million to the Kansas State College of Engineering.
- Fort Riley adjusts entry procedures after I-70 traffic jam Updated: May-13-15 5:06 am
FORT RILEY, Kansas - Fort Riley officials say they have adjusted entry procedures at the base after increased security measures clogged Interstate 70 earlier this week.
- Kansas State building new soccer facility Updated: May-05-15 8:05 am
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas State is building a $2.1 million soccer facility that will host most of the new women's soccer games.
- K-State researcher finds exercise aids in cancer recovery Updated: May-05-15 5:04 am
MANHATTAN, Kansas - A Kansas State University researcher has found that fast-walking or a light jogging on a regular basis can improve cancer treatments.
- Secretary of Homeland Security to deliver Landon Lecture Updated: May-04-15 8:28 am
MANHATTAN, Kansas - The secretary of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Jeh Johnson, will deliver a Landon Lecture on May 27 at Kansas State University.
- Local food and farm task force plans meeting Updated: Apr-30-15 5:05 am
MANHATTAN, Kansas - A Kansas group tasked with preparing a plan to increase locally grown food production plans to get together this week.
- Kansas State awards $500K in grants for global food research Updated: Apr-30-15 5:05 am
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas State University has awarded $500,000 in grants to faculty members who are researching way to boost food production as the world population grows.