- State, feds reject each other's Hanford proposals Updated: Apr-18-14 7:40 pm
- Gonzaga signs son of Arvydas Sabonis Updated: Apr-18-14 12:26 pm
- Minister accused of abuse reported in Spokane-area Updated: Apr-18-14 8:46 am
- 3rd fast-food robbery this week in Spokane Updated: Apr-17-14 11:28 pm
- State Rep. Shea travels to showdown Updated: Apr-17-14 12:29 pm
- Spokane taking over waste-to-energy plant Updated: Apr-17-14 8:37 am
- Parks levy would build field house in Spokane Updated: Apr-16-14 8:25 am
- Boy, 6, falls 50 feet down Spokane park cliff Updated: Apr-15-14 8:49 am
- Gonzaga promotes assistant to head coach Updated: Apr-14-14 8:23 pm
- Washington State University considers med school Updated: Apr-13-14 11:32 am
- Shooting of Spokane homicide suspect justified Updated: Apr-12-14 3:43 pm
- 911 call over spilled milk leads to arrest Updated: Apr-12-14 12:56 am
- Another man arrested in Carlile killing Updated: Apr-11-14 2:31 pm
- Volunteers sprucing up downtown Spokane Saturday Updated: Apr-11-14 8:58 am
- Man found not guilty of manslaughter Updated: Apr-10-14 6:26 pm
- Mont. man arrested in Spokane sentenced to prison Updated: Apr-10-14 4:13 pm
- Spokane City Council may get 4 percent pay raise Updated: Apr-10-14 8:49 am
- Spokane officer kills pit bull that bit 5 people Updated: Apr-09-14 11:44 pm
- Spokane County commission opposes casino Updated: Apr-09-14 11:31 am
- Gonzaga University sues Spokane 'Date Grape' bar Updated: Apr-09-14 9:13 am
- Feds: Evidence properly obtained in weapons case Updated: Apr-09-14 6:10 am
- Oregon hires Gonzaga women's coach Updated: Apr-08-14 7:12 pm
- Deputy: Spokane sheriff's K-9 bitten by pit bull Updated: Apr-08-14 1:32 am
- Spokane police say homeowner stabbed by burglar Updated: Apr-07-14 10:52 pm
- Mark Rypien's nephew commits to Boise State Updated: Apr-07-14 12:57 pm
SPOKANE, Washington - The state of Washington and the U.S. Department of Energy on Friday each rejected the other's proposal to amend a federal court agreement governing cleanup of the Hanford Nuclear Reservation, the nation's most polluted nuclear weapons production site.
SPOKANE, Washington - Gonzaga has signed 6-foot-10 forward Domantas Sabonis, the 17-year-old son of former NBA center Arvydas Sabonis.
SPOKANE, Washington - The Washington State Patrol says investigators have acted on 20 or 30 tips this week as they check locations in the Spokane-area in their search for a self-professed minister accused of sexually abusing at least two girls in rural Minnesota.
SPOKANE, Washington - Police are investigating a third fast-food restaurant robbery this week in north Spokane.
SPOKANE, Washington - Among the people who showed up to support Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy last week was conservative state Rep. Matt Shea, R-Spokane Valley.
SPOKANE, Washington - Spokane is taking over operation of the city incinerator that burns waste to generate electricity.
SPOKANE, Washington - Spokane County voters may be asked next spring to approve a $45 million parks levy.
SPOKANE, Washington - A 6-year-old boy who fell about 50 feet down a cliff at Spokane's Liberty Park suffered scrapes and bruises and possibly a broken arm.
SPOKANE, Washington - Gonzaga assistant women's basketball coach Lisa Fortier was promoted to head coach on Monday, replacing Kelly Graves, who left for Oregon after 14 seasons with the Bulldogs.
SPOKANE, Washington - Medical officials predict an aging population and expanded health coverage under the Affordable Care Act will contribute to doctor shortages across the nation. In response to the projected need, Washington State University has begun exploring the feasibility of opening a medical school on its Spokane campus.
SPOKANE, Washington - The Spokane County Prosecutor's Office says the fatal shooting of a Spokane homicide suspect by city police was justified.
SPOKANE VALLEY, Washington - Sheriff's deputies who responded to a recent Spokane Valley convenience store's call for help found a young man pouring a half gallon of milk over himself.
SPOKANE, Washington - Police in Spokane have arrested a man they contend drove the van used in the break-in killing of businessman Doug Carlile at his South Hill home in December.
SPOKANE, Washington - About 400 volunteers are ready to spruce up downtown Spokane on Saturday for a second annual spring cleaning program.
SPOKANE, Washington - A jury on Thursday found a Spokane man not guilty of manslaughter in the shooting death of a person who was driving away with his SUV.
KALISPELL, Montana - A 33-year-old Kalispell man who was arrested during standoff at a Washington state motel in which a woman was shot has been sentenced to three years in prison for violating the terms of his probation in two previous cases.
SPOKANE, Washington - Spokane's Salary Review Commission is taking public testimony Thursday afternoon at City Hall on a proposal to give city council members a 4 percent pay raise.
SPOKANE, Washington - Spokane County authorities say an officer fatally shot a pit bull that bit five people Wednesday evening at a north Spokane apartment complex.
SPOKANE, Washington - The Spokane County commissioners are asking the U.S. Bureau of Indian Affairs to take another look at possible negative impacts of a proposed Indian casino near Fairchild Air Force Base.
SPOKANE, Washington - Gonzaga University is suing the owner of a downtown Spokane bar that drew negative attention when it advertised a drink called "Date Grape Koolaid."
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Federal prosecutors say police properly obtained evidence in an illegal weapons case against a North Dakota man who has been questioned in an alleged murder-for-hire scheme in Washington State.
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon has hired Kelly Graves of Gonzaga as the new Ducks women's basketball coach.
SPOKANE VALLEY, Washington - A Spokane County sheriff's deputy says a sheriff's K-9 was attacked and bitten by another dog as the police dog and his handler chased a burglary suspect Monday night in Spokane Valley.
SPOKANE, Washington - Police in Spokane say a homeowner who interrupted an apparent burglary was stabbed in the stomach by the intruder, who grabbed a large kitchen knife.
BOISE, Idaho - Brett Rypien, a Spokane, Washington, quarterback and nephew of Super Bowl champion quarterback Mark Rypien, has made a verbal commitment to play football at Boise State.