- Laramie school tops high school on rankings list Updated: May-23-15 4:25 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Laramie High School is ranked as the No. 1 high school in Wyoming by U.S. News and World Report.
- New 30-second shot clock could benefit Wyoming Updated: May-23-15 2:45 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - After Wyoming pulled out a gutty 45-43 victory over San Diego State to win the Mountain West Conference Tournament in March, UW head coach Larry Shyatt praised his team for following its steady, defensive-minded game plan.
- 15 Wyoming track and field athletes earn NCAA bids Updated: May-21-15 4:59 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Fifteen Wyoming track and field student-athletes have qualified for the NCAA West Preliminary on May 28-30 in Austin, Texas.
- Laramie man found guilty of plotting to kill man with bomb Updated: May-21-15 2:08 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - A jury has found a Laramie man guilty of plotting to use a homemade pipe bomb to kill the man his wife was reportedly having an affair with.
- 5 Wyoming men's basketball seniors receive diplomas Updated: May-20-15 3:52 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Wyoming's senior class proved historic in March.
- UW Arena-Auditorium renovation hits budget constraints Updated: May-17-15 1:05 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The renovation of the Arena Auditorium at the University of Wyoming is being scaled back because of a lack of money.
- After Laramie, protections could follow in Cheyenne, Lander Updated: May-15-15 5:58 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - Laramie's ordinance prohibiting discrimination against gays and transgender people will be used as a model for getting similar ordinances approved elsewhere in Wyoming.
- Plan for replacing UW student housing revealed Updated: May-15-15 12:20 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - A study recommends replacing the University of Wyoming's old residence halls over the next 10 years.
- Sentencing for man convicted of 1972 attack won't be delayed Updated: May-14-15 5:06 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - A motion to delay the sentencing for a Laramie man convicted of attempted rape for a 1972 attack has been denied.
- Town where Shepard killed passes measure to protect gays Updated: May-14-15 3:11 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - When Matthew Shepard was beaten, tied to a fence and left for dead nearly 20 years ago, his murder became a rallying cry in the gay rights movement.
- Branding season comes to a close at Biddick Ranch Updated: May-12-15 4:52 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The first thing that stood out was the smoke - billowing coils of steam rising from flanks and filling the air with an acrid burning. Then there were the flashes of color - white cowboy hats and blue jeans, the black fur of young Angus calves and the intense orange hue of active flames.
- Cowboys have 7 returning players from last season Updated: May-12-15 1:25 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The locker room seems barren to Wyoming guard Josh Adams.
- UW receives $1 million grant for oil and gas research Updated: May-12-15 11:16 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - An oilfield services company is giving the University of Wyoming $1 million to support research on unconventional oil and gas reservoirs in the state.
- New assistant coach for Wyoming Cowgirls basketball Updated: May-11-15 5:56 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Wyoming women's basketball coach Joe Legerski has a new assistant coach.
- Colorado man gets prison for kicking Laramie deputy Updated: May-11-15 9:44 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A Colorado man charged with kicking a Laramie sheriff's deputy told his judge at a sentencing hearing that he grew up in a predominantly drunk home.
- UW to provide student-athletes $3,200 for expenses Updated: May-10-15 3:48 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - For student-athletes, it's good news.
- Former UW lineman Rains seeks NFL career with Denver Broncos Updated: May-08-15 9:29 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - During his three years in Laramie, Connor Rains never made the short trek to Denver for a Broncos game.
- Larry Nance Invited to NBA Draft Combine Updated: May-07-15 3:37 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Larry Nance Jr. has received an invitation to participate in the NBA's Draft Combine in Chicago next week.
- Baltimore Ravens invite UW lineman to rookie minicamp Updated: May-06-15 12:12 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - During middle school, Patrick Mertens visited Washington, D.C., on a family trip.
- University of Wyoming will require fewer upper-level classes Updated: May-04-15 11:34 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The University of Wyoming will reduce the number of course credits required for upper-level students.
- Dry conditions allow some Pole Mountain roads to open Updated: May-02-15 7:05 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Dry conditions have allowed U.S. Forest Service officials to open southern roads on Pole Mountain, between Cheyenne and Laramie.
- Deja vu? Wyoming football in similar spot from year ago Updated: Apr-27-15 11:35 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - On paper, 2015 doesn't look a whole lot different than 2014 for Wyoming.
- Vehicle crashes return discussion to Interstate 80 safety Updated: Apr-26-15 5:01 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - A third lane along Interstate 80 could have prevented some of the collisions and gridlock caused by two recent pileups in the southeastern part of the state, according to the former chairman of a legislative transportation panel.
- University of Wyoming replaces last dean after 2013 shake-up Updated: Apr-24-15 11:20 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The University of Wyoming chose an alumnus to take over as dean of its College of Education come fall.