- Wyoming holds off CS Bakersfield 68-64 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:30 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Josh Adams scored 23 points, Jonathan Barnes had a go-ahead dunk with 13 seconds left, and Wyoming held off a second-half rally to beat CS Bakersfield 68-64 on Wednesday night.
- Jackson backs off anti-discrimination measure Updated: Nov-22-15 4:57 pm
JACKSON, Wyoming - The Jackson Town Council is reviewing a proposed ordinance that would ban discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity after city officials said it would be difficult to enforce, and suggested a resolution might be better and get the attention of state lawmakers.
- Albany County looks to Colorado company for wind farm Updated: Nov-22-15 12:29 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Albany County is looking to a Colorado company for help building a wind farm and transmission line.
- UW trustees approve 4 percent tuition increase Updated: Nov-20-15 4:13 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - University of Wyoming trustees have approved another 4 percent tuition increase.
- Wyoming defeats New Mexico Highlands 83-67 Updated: Nov-19-15 11:19 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Josh Adams scored 26 points and Wyoming defeated New Mexico Highlands 83-67 on Thursday night.
- Laramie man pleads not guilty in fatal stabbing case Updated: Nov-18-15 11:11 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - A Laramie man has pleaded not guilty in connection to the fatal stabbing of another man.
- Wyoming Nov. 28 men's basketball game time changed Updated: Nov-17-15 4:08 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The Wyoming home men's basketball game on Nov. 28 against Montana State has been moved up from 7 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Yarbrough gets in Wyoming record books Updated: Nov-17-15 11:53 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Five years ago, Eddie Yarbrough envisioned himself atop Wyoming's career tackles for loss chart.
- Winter storm impacts southeast Wyoming Updated: Nov-17-15 9:50 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A winter storm warning remains in effect for portions of southeast Wyoming.
- 2nd UW presidential search panel begins reviewing candidates Updated: Nov-15-15 4:22 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - About 10 to 15 candidates for University of Wyoming president have been forwarded to the second search committee.
- Wyoming subdues Bristol in dominant 101-62 win Updated: Nov-14-15 1:32 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Alexander Aka Gorski scored 18 points as Wyoming dismantled Bristol (CA) 101-62 in the season opener for both teams Friday night.
- Wyoming defense aims to avoid another slow start Updated: Nov-13-15 11:08 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Sluggish starts on defense have cost Wyoming dearly over the past three weeks.
- Cowboys freshmen plan to redshirt this season Updated: Nov-13-15 10:52 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Wyoming coach Larry Shyatt says freshman point guard Austin Conway and freshman forward Andrew Moemeka plan to redshirt this season.
- Dent intent on helping inexperienced Cowgirl teammates Updated: Nov-12-15 3:29 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Wyoming coach Joe Legerski needed to tell Marquelle Dent to slow down last week.
- Cowgirls land 2 prospects Updated: Nov-12-15 12:57 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Wyoming coach Joe Legerski has signed two prospects to play for the Cowgirls in the fall of 2016.
- US official: Thinking big can save big-game migration routes Updated: Nov-09-15 7:04 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - More cooperation between government and private landowners, such as that which has kept the greater sage grouse off the endangered species list, can help protect big-game migration corridors in Wyoming, a federal official who oversees the U.S. Forest Service and Natural Resources Conservation Service said Monday.
- Former prosecuting attorney found guilty of 5 charges Updated: Nov-08-15 2:24 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - A jury has convicted former Albany County Attorney Richard Bohling of five criminal charges stemming from allegations he used county funds to purchase personal electronics while serving as an elected official.
- Dawkins leads Colorado State over Wyoming 26-7 Updated: Nov-07-15 7:01 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Dalyn Dawkins rushed for 140 yards on 25 carries, Izzy Matthews scored two rushing touchdowns and the Colorado State defense held Wyoming scoreless until late in the fourth quarter as the Rams beat the Cowboys 26-7 Saturday.
- Laramie native Tristan Eickbush gives up football for health Updated: Nov-06-15 1:59 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Two hits in a span of 24 hours changed Tristan Eickbush's life.
- Maulhardt leads Cowboys in red zone Updated: Nov-06-15 11:02 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Suddenly, Wyoming's red-zone incompetency is gone.
- Road closures eyed in Medicine Bow's Pole Mountain section Updated: Nov-05-15 6:32 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The U.S. Forest Service is seeking public comments on a proposal to close many of the roads and institute a seasonal road closure in a popular recreation area between Cheyenne and Laramie.
- Adams is lone senior on Wyoming basketball team Updated: Nov-05-15 2:59 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Josh Adams is the lone remnant of the starting lineup that led Wyoming to the NCAA Tournament last season.
- DUI enforcement to increase during 'Border War' game Updated: Nov-02-15 11:39 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The Cheyenne Police Department will be teaming up with other law enforcement agencies on U.S. Highway 287 for DUI and seat belt enforcement during this Saturday's "Border War" football game between the University of Wyoming and Colorado State University.
- School creates collaborative environment for students Updated: Oct-31-15 6:08 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Harmony Elementary School lives up to its name.
- 2 bull elk poached northeast of Laramie Updated: Oct-30-15 10:22 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Wildlife officials are asking for the public's help finding whoever illegally killed two bull elk northeast of Laramie.