- UW makers lab prints, cuts, etches new designs, objects Updated: May-04-16 11:47 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The University of Wyoming art department now has its own ability to etch and print objects, and they're willing to share.
- Conway makes switch from basketball to football Updated: May-03-16 5:56 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Austin Conway is switching sports at Wyoming.
- Yarbrough signs as free agent with Broncos Updated: May-02-16 10:54 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Former Wyoming defensive end Eddie Yarbrough has signed a three-year free agent contract with his hometown Denver Broncos.
- UW struggles to fill positions during state hiring freeze Updated: May-01-16 2:50 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Though some exceptions have been made so the University of Wyoming can continue filling opening positions during Gov. Matt Mead's state-wide hiring freeze, the university is struggling to support all of its departments.
- Rural fire protection lacking for some residents Updated: Apr-30-16 4:32 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Residents in rural areas of Wyoming are concerned about fire protection as housing continues to expand into the countryside.
- 8 Wyoming football games to be nationally televised Updated: Apr-29-16 4:23 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The Mountain West Conference and its national television partners have released the remainder of this fall's conference games that will be televised nationally.
- Wyoming to play in Las Vegas basketball tournament Updated: Apr-28-16 5:07 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The Wyoming men's basketball team will play in the Continental Tire Las Vegas Classic next season.
- Wyoming DE Yarbrough looks for shot at NFL Updated: Apr-28-16 12:33 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The last five months have been quite the adventure for Eddie Yarbrough.
- Bohl names Josh Allen starting QB heading into fall camp Updated: Apr-27-16 12:52 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Third-year University of Wyoming football coach Craig Bohl didn't use many words to describe how the past month of spring football went.
- Wintry weather returns to Wyoming Updated: Apr-26-16 11:52 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Wintry weather has returned to most of Wyoming, with rain changing to heavy snow across most of the state.
- University of Wyoming's energy plant pushed to edge Updated: Apr-20-16 2:05 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - A toasty building in Laramie's frigid winters is a necessity to keep University of Wyoming students and faculty warm and stop expensive pipe bursts. However, a growing campus is pushing the Central Energy Plant to the limit.
- UW works to provide resources to victims of sexual assault Updated: Apr-17-16 2:09 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - University of Wyoming officials are working to provide more resources to victims of sexual assault on campus.
- UW offers support to northeast Wyoming Updated: Apr-13-16 3:53 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The University of Wyoming is making a special effort to support current or prospective students affected by layoffs in the energy industry.
- Wyoming's Lucas Wacha finds a home at middle linebacker Updated: Apr-13-16 11:48 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - After spending the past three years switching between various roles, Wyoming senior Lucas Wacha has settled in at the middle linebacker spot.
- Groups work to make fences wildlife-friendly Updated: Apr-13-16 2:05 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Fencing in rural areas can be bad news for big game. As animals such as deer and pronghorns try to access feeding areas, calving areas and migration routes, they sometimes can be caught in barbed wire fencing, which can be a mortal entanglement.
- Josh Adams invited to Portsmouth tournament Updated: Apr-12-16 11:48 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Wyoming senior Josh Adams has accepted an invitation to play in the 64th annual Portsmouth Invitational Tournament from Wednesday through Saturday in Portsmouth, Virginia.
- Casper product making impact at Wyoming football Updated: Apr-11-16 1:12 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Since Logan Wilson last played linebacker, he's sprouted more than 1 foot and gained 100-plus pounds.
- New video board to be installed in UW stadium by fall Updated: Apr-11-16 12:51 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Fans of the University of Wyoming Cowboys will be able to see plays in high definition next season as a new video board is being installed at university stadiums.
- Clean Power Plan crimps Wyoming power companies' planning Updated: Apr-10-16 6:15 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - President Barack Obama's Clean Power Plan is putting a crimp in Wyoming power companies' plans as they wait for legal issues to be resolved. It could also reduce coal use from the Powder River Basin in Wyoming by up to 50 percent, and it would affect Montana.
- Laramie wants county tourism board to pay health inspector Updated: Apr-10-16 1:29 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Laramie officials are asking the tourism board to pay for the city's health inspector amid projections for budget shortfalls.
- May gains confidence from experience after switch to LB Updated: Apr-08-16 11:47 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - D.J. May hit the ground running with a significant change to his football career.
- Wyoming Senate leader Phil Nicholas won't seek re-election Updated: Apr-07-16 6:52 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - After 20 years in the Legislature, Wyoming Senate President Phil Nicholas made it official on Thursday that he won't seek re-election after serving out his term that runs through this year.
- More senior Wyoming lawmakers say they won't be back Updated: Apr-06-16 7:21 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The list of veteran Wyoming legislators leaving office at the end of this year keeps growing.
- After Wisconsin win, Sanders victory lap at Laramie rally Updated: Apr-06-16 12:01 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Bernie Sanders took a Wyoming victory lap after beating Hillary Clinton in Wisconsin, telling a lively, young crowd in Laramie their state can give him a boost toward winning New York in a couple weeks by giving him their support this weekend.
- Young Cowboy defensive ends look to contribute next season Updated: Apr-05-16 1:29 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Neither Carl Granderson nor Kevin Prosser was expected to play a significant role in 2015.