- Remains of 2 people found in Utah canyon Updated: Apr-20-14 8:46 pm
- Teen arrested in death of Taylorsville woman Updated: Apr-20-14 8:23 pm
- Arrest made in death of Chicago man in Utah Updated: Apr-20-14 8:05 pm
- Study: UT population to nearly double by 2050 Updated: Apr-20-14 6:26 pm
- Tahoe tourism officials borrow ideas from Utah Updated: Apr-20-14 6:01 pm
- ID, NV, UT have among highest payday loan rates Updated: Apr-20-14 5:02 pm
- LDS leader: Protections on religious freedom erode Updated: Apr-20-14 2:35 pm
- Utah man arrested in child enticement sting Updated: Apr-20-14 2:10 pm
- Earthquake rumbles near Salt Lake City Updated: Apr-20-14 2:19 am
- Real Salt Lake downs Portland 1-0 to stay unbeaten Updated: Apr-20-14 12:11 am
- Sierra Club calls 3-state area 'climate disrupter' Updated: Apr-19-14 7:22 pm
- Utah toddler dies after being shot by sister Updated: Apr-19-14 6:56 pm
- Data on ex-AGs obtained through search warrants Updated: Apr-19-14 6:04 pm
- Group sues over decision not to list prairie dogs Updated: Apr-19-14 3:40 pm
- Western officials discuss taking land from feds Updated: Apr-18-14 10:53 pm
- Atheist national conference aims at Mormon church Updated: Apr-18-14 8:28 pm
- Students use engineering for potato gun experiment Updated: Apr-18-14 8:05 pm
- Plane spotted in Iran is registered to Utah bank Updated: Apr-18-14 8:01 pm
- Autopsies done on 7 Utah babies found in garage Updated: Apr-18-14 7:29 pm
- Reyes avoiding some campaign donations Updated: Apr-18-14 7:07 pm
- Salt Lake Comic Con kicks off Updated: Apr-18-14 6:16 pm
- 2 caretakers booked in theft from Layton woman Updated: Apr-18-14 6:13 pm
- San Juan official plans ATV ride to protest ban Updated: Apr-18-14 5:44 pm
- Utah jobless rate increased slightly in March Updated: Apr-18-14 11:37 am
- Police ID woman murdered in her Taylorsville home Updated: Apr-18-14 10:49 am
PROVO, Utah - Two sets of badly decomposed human remains have been discovered in a Utah canyon.
TAYLORSVILLE, Utah - A teenager has been arrested on suspicion of aggravated murder in the death of a 59-year-old Taylorsville woman.
SALT LAKE CITY - A 30-year-old man has been arrested on a charge of first-degree murder in what police are calling the "senseless" death of a Chicago man in downtown Salt Lake City.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah's population is expected to soar 86 percent by 2050 from 2.9 million to 5.4 million, according to a report.
STATELINE, Nevada - Tourism officials from several key Lake Tahoe agencies have paid a visit to Park City, Utah, to catch a glimpse at how another mountain town operates and manages its major challenges.
SALT LAKE CITY - Idaho, Nevada and Utah have among the nation's highest interest rates for payday loans, according to a report.
SALT LAKE CITY - A high-ranking Mormon leader said he believes protections for religious freedom of speech are eroding.
CALDWELL, Idaho - Idaho prosecutors have charged a Utah man with felony child enticement after he allegedly arranged to meet an undercover officer representing himself online as a 15-year-old girl.
SALT LAKE CITY - A small earthquake has struck near Salt Lake City and officials say it was widely felt but there were no immediate reports of any damage.
SALT LAKE CITY - Ned Grabavoy scored in the 78th minute, goalkeeper Nick Rimando fended off a flurry of late shots and Real Salt Lake defeated the Portland Timbers 1-0 Saturday night to remain Major League Soccer's only unbeaten team.
SALT LAKE CITY - The Sierra Club branded a geological formation that includes portions of Utah, Colorado and Wyoming as one of six "climate disrupter" regions in the country due to its potential for major fossil fuel development. The characterization comes in a report that one oil company called inaccurate.
LOGAN, Utah - A 2-year-old Utah boy has died after being accidentally shot by his 3-year-old sister with a rifle.
SALT LAKE CITY - Investigators in an ongoing criminal probe of former Utah Attorneys General John Swallow and Mark Shurtleff are sifting through data obtained through a series of sweeping search warrants.
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - An environmental group filed a lawsuit this month over the federal government's decision not to extend protections for a prairie dog found in four Southwestern states.
SALT LAKE CITY - Officials from nine Western states say it's time they take control of federal lands within their borders.
SALT LAKE CITY - Leaders of a national atheist group say the best spot to find a nonbeliever is in a place of faith.
ST. GEORGE, Utah - Students from a southern Utah technology college put their engineering skills to the test this week at a former airport runway, but it wasn't an airplane they were giving flight.
SALT LAKE CITY - An airplane that mysteriously ended up in Iran is registered to a Utah bank under an arrangement for aviation ownership that has prompted two warnings from a government watchdog in the past year.
PLEASANT GROVE, Utah - The Utah State Medical Examiner's Office has completed autopsies of seven infants found in cardboard boxes in a woman's garage, but it is unclear when the results will be released.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah Attorney General Sean Reyes says he's avoiding campaign donations that could appear to create a conflict of interest with his office.
SALT LAKE CITY - Pop culture is taking center stage at the second Salt Lake Comic Con.
LAYTON, Utah - Two people hired to clean and tend to the home of an elderly Layton woman have been arrested on suspicion of binding her with duct tape and stealing from her.
SALT LAKE CITY - A San Juan County commissioner tired of waiting for the Bureau of Land Management to decide whether to allow ATVs back into Recapture Canyon is rallying a group to flout federal law and ride into the canyon next month.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah's unemployment rate increased slightly last month, the first time since last July the rate has climbed instead of falling.
TAYLORSVILLE, Utah - Police have identified the victim of a Taylorsville murder as a 59-year-old woman.