- Utah senators recount being abused as children Updated: Mar-11-14 6:29 pm
- Herbert: Medicaid talks with feds to start soon Updated: Mar-11-14 5:40 pm
- Senate gives early OK to Salt Lake hotel proposal Updated: Mar-11-14 5:24 pm
- BYU appoints VP Kevin Worthen as new president Updated: Mar-11-14 4:13 pm
- Health care enrollment up in Utah, but off target Updated: Mar-11-14 4:08 pm
- No money for school tech plan in Utah budget Updated: Mar-11-14 2:49 pm
- Utah Senate OKs bill to curb texting while driving Updated: Mar-11-14 11:37 am
- Bill would add extra test for driver's license Updated: Mar-11-14 11:34 am
- SLC man to prison for arson during fight with wife Updated: Mar-11-14 11:05 am
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones Updated: Mar-11-14 6:43 am
- UT bill would give tax credits for hiring homeless Updated: Mar-11-14 6:34 am
- Cottonwood Heights to get its first city hall Updated: Mar-11-14 5:37 am
- Utah lawmaker: More than 772 bills introduced Updated: Mar-11-14 5:08 am
- Korver, Millsap lead Hawks past Jazz Updated: Mar-11-14 1:14 am
- Gov. Herbert approves changes to caucus system Updated: Mar-10-14 11:29 pm
- Utah House OKs bill to ensure towns hold elections Updated: Mar-10-14 6:47 pm
- Utah bill aims to hold first presidential primary Updated: Mar-10-14 6:34 pm
- Judge scolds therapist in sex abuse case Updated: Mar-10-14 5:50 pm
- Report: Commuter rail ridership doubles in Utah Updated: Mar-10-14 5:25 pm
- UT House OKs Election Day voter registration bill Updated: Mar-10-14 2:28 pm
- Utah House advances bill on Breathalyzers in bars Updated: Mar-10-14 12:02 pm
- 2 golden eagles released after months of rehab Updated: Mar-10-14 11:13 am
- 1 dead after crash involving ATV in Duchesne Co. Updated: Mar-10-14 10:46 am
- Salt Lake City police probe possible gang shooting Updated: Mar-10-14 6:16 am
- Police seek suspect in Taylorsville robbery Updated: Mar-09-14 8:38 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Several Utah senators publicly shared stories of abuse or assault they experienced as children during debate Tuesday over a bill to teach sexual abuse awareness in schools.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah Gov. Gary Herbert says he is sending staff to Washington D.C. to start negotiations on Monday with federal officials over Medicaid.
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Senate has given preliminary approval to a measure attempting to lure a private developer to build a 800 to 1,000-room convention center hotel in downtown Salt Lake City.
PROVO, Utah - Brigham Young University has selected a new president to take over for the man who has led the flagship Mormon school for more than a decade.
SALT LAKE CITY - New government figures show enrollment in health care plans on the federal website increased in Utah again last month, but remains behind a target set last year by the Obama administration.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah legislators closed in Tuesday on a $13 billion-plus state budget after negotiating over the weekend and abandoning a pricey school technology initiative that had stalled talks.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah lawmakers have advanced a measure to curb texting while driving.
SALT LAKE CITY - Would-be drivers could soon face a second written test before they can get their first Utah license.
SALT LAKE CITY - A 34-year-old Salt Lake City man accused of trying to burn down a building with his wife inside has been ordered to one to 15 years in prison.
BRIGHAM CITY, Utah - Law enforcement, government agencies and others are itching to use drones for everything from finding lost hikers to tracking shifting wildfires. But privacy watchdogs are urging state legislatures to step in and head off any potential privacy violations.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah lawmakers have advanced a bill creating tax credits for employers hiring homeless people.
SALT LAKE CITY - The mountainside community of Cottonwood Heights is set to have its first city hall building.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah legislators have introduced a historic high number of bills this session, with 772 pieces of legislation introduced as of Friday.
SALT LAKE CITY - Kyle Korver and Paul Millsap made themselves right at home in their return to Utah.
SALT LAKE CITY - Gov. Gary Herbert gave his official approval Monday to a deal between Utah legislators and a group pushing to overhaul the state's system for nominating political candidates.
SALT LAKE CITY - A Utah measure to ensure that small towns remember to hold elections is moving forward in the state Legislature.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah lawmakers have advanced a measure to hold the nation's first 2016 presidential primary.
FAMINGTON, Utah - A Utah judge told a former licensed social worker who has pleaded guilty to forcible sexual abuse of a 16-year-old female patient that his acts were "utterly reprehensible."
SALT LAKE CITY - Lacey Brown of Ogden hops on a commuter rail train called the "Frontrunner" five days a week and travels about 40 miles south to Salt Lake City for a massage apprenticeship.
SALT LAKE CITY - A measure allowing Utah counties and cities to register their residents to vote on Election Day has advanced in the state Legislature.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah lawmakers have approved a bill setting standards for bars installing Breathalyzers and similar devices.
PRICE, Utah - Two golden eagles have been released back into the wild in Utah after months of rehabilitation.
MYTON, Utah - Tribal police are investigating a crash that left an ATV rider dead in Duchesne County.
SALT LAKE CITY - Salt Lake City police are trying to figure out if a weekend shooting was gang related.
TAYLORSVILLE, Utah - Police are asking for the public's help in identifying a masked man who robbed a credit union in Taylorsville.