- Data breach could affect up to 97K Utahns Updated: Dec-08-13 8:07 pm
- Permits for concealed guns hits 500K mark in Utah Updated: Dec-08-13 7:47 pm
- Storm causes big headaches for travelers in UT, AZ Updated: Dec-08-13 6:28 pm
- 9 GOP lawyers in running to replace Swallow Updated: Dec-08-13 6:26 pm
- Hooper, No. 15 Nebraska beat Utah St. 95-75 Updated: Dec-08-13 5:41 pm
- Auditor warns Utah relies heavily on federal money Updated: Dec-08-13 3:34 pm
- With 11 medals, US sliding teams had big weekend Updated: Dec-08-13 12:32 pm
- No. 24 Fresno St beats Utah St 24-17 for MW title Updated: Dec-08-13 3:39 am
- Utah State falls short in Mountain West title game Updated: Dec-08-13 3:36 am
- Cousins leads Kings past Jazz 112-102 in OT Updated: Dec-08-13 1:14 am
- Utah Valley rolls over Saint Katherine 89-37 Updated: Dec-07-13 11:38 pm
- UT lawmakers meet on closing Swallow inquiry Updated: Dec-07-13 10:16 pm
- UT man gets probation for locker room thefts Updated: Dec-07-13 10:08 pm
- Pacific pulls away from Utah State in 78-68 win Updated: Dec-07-13 9:36 pm
- Jazz missing 2 starters for game against Kings Updated: Dec-07-13 9:24 pm
- American women's bobsledders sweep medals Updated: Dec-07-13 8:09 pm
- Utah pulls away from Fresno St. 90-77 Updated: Dec-07-13 7:24 pm
- 9 Utah peace officers disciplined Updated: Dec-07-13 5:55 pm
- Anniversary of Utah mom's disappearance marked Updated: Dec-07-13 5:04 pm
- Portable classrooms are multiplying in DC area Updated: Dec-07-13 9:20 am
- Matthews scores 24, Trail Blazers rout Jazz 130-98 Updated: Dec-07-13 2:03 am
- Authorities testify at Orem man's murder hearing Updated: Dec-06-13 7:58 pm
- Utah doctor used razor in suicide attempt Updated: Dec-06-13 5:46 pm
- Former staffer for Utah congressman charged Updated: Dec-06-13 4:18 pm
- Sundance Film Festival to add children's movies Updated: Dec-06-13 4:16 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - State officials say a data breach could affect as many as 97,000 Utahns who receive benefits through the state Department of Workforce Services.
SALT LAKE CITY - The number of concealed firearms permits issued in Utah has crossed the 500,000 mark.
ST. GEORGE, Utah - A storm dropped heavy snow along the Utah-Arizona border, leaving hundreds of travelers stranded on Interstate 15 overnight into Sunday and shutting down the airport and public bus system in St. George.
SALT LAKE CITY - Nine lawyers are seeking to replace former Utah Attorney General John Swallow, who stepped down Tuesday.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Jordan Hooper scored a game-high 33 points and grabbed 14 rebounds as No. 15 Nebraska toppled Utah State 95-75 on Sunday.
SALT LAKE CITY - State Auditor John Dougall pointed to budget battles in Washington, D.C., as he warned in a recent report that Utah still heavily depends on federal funding.
For one weekend, Germany was not the dominant sliding nation in the world. Neither was Canada, Italy, Russia nor any other country with a penchant for getting down ice-covered mountainside chutes with blazing speed.
FRESNO, California - All the records and accolades Derek Carr earned became secondary in a sea of red at Bulldog Stadium when fans poured out of the stands to celebrate a long-awaited conference championship.
FRESNO, California - In a season defined by overcoming long odds, Utah State came up just short in the conference championship game.
SALT LAKE CITY - Sacramento blew a big lead in the fourth quarter and the Kings' began to show that look of defeat.
OREM, Utah - Ben Aird scored 16 points to lead four Utah Valley players in double figures as the Wolverines dominated Saint Katherine 89-37 Saturday night.
SALT LAKE CITY - Lawmakers investigating former Utah Attorney General John Swallow met Saturday to map out how they'll wrap up their inquiry in the wake of Swallow's resignation.
ST. GEORGE, Utah - A St. George man convicted of stealing items from lockers of Dixie State University football players was granted probation after agreeing to repay his victims.
LOGAN, Utah - Andew Bock scored 18 points to lead three Tigers in double figures as Pacific ran by Utah State 78-68 on Saturday night.
PARK CITY, Utah - Standing arm-in-arm atop the medal stand, the six women chanted in unison.
SALT LAKE CITY - Delon Wright took over in the second half, and it was all Utah needed to pull away from Fresno State.
SANDY, Utah - Three Utah Department of Corrections officers have received one-year suspensions for stealing liquor at a Park City party where they were assigned to provide security.
SALT LAKE CITY - Friends of Susan Powell gathered at the Salt Lake City Cemetery to remember the West Valley City woman and her two sons on the fourth anniversary of her disappearance.
ROCKVILLE, Maryland - Ten portable classrooms spread across the playground and grassy fields at Lucy V. Barnsley Elementary School, a sign of ever-increasing crowded schools. The Rockville campus has more students than it has capacity, so every fourth-grader spends most of the day in a trailer.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Trail Blazers had the perfect recipe for a record shooting night - nice ball movement, open shooters, a good rhythm, and one of the NBA's worst teams as an opponent.
PROVO, Utah - With blood on his hands, an Orem man accused of killing his wife for $878,000 in life insurance proceeds was hostile and incoherent when authorities rushed to the house, police and fire officials testified Friday.
SALT LAKE CITY - A defense attorney is crediting jailers with saving the life of a Utah doctor who tried to kill himself after he was recently convicted of leaving his heavily drugged wife to die in a bathtub to carry on an affair with another woman.
SALT LAKE CITY - A former staffer for U.S. Rep. Jason Chaffetz of Utah was charged with lying about being injured in the Iraq war to collect disability benefits.
PARK CITY, Utah - The Sundance Film Festival will soon become more child friendly.