- Saudi-led strikes target Yemen rebel camps, kill 8 in Sanaa Updated: Jul-02-15 3:18 pm
SANAA, Yemen - Yemeni security officials say the Saudi-led coalition has targeted encampments of Shiite rebels and their allies in the country's capital, Sanaa, and that eight people were killed in the airstrikes.
- Islamic State-claimed Yemen bombings kill at least 4 people Updated: Jun-17-15 4:22 pm
SANAA, Yemen - A series of Islamic State-claimed bombings in Yemen's rebel-controlled capital killed at least four people and wounded 60 Wednesday night amid the country's raging war.
- Al-Qaida kills 2 alleged spies after Yemen leader killed Updated: Jun-17-15 9:13 am
SANAA, Yemen - Al-Qaida militants in Yemen killed two men accused of spying for the United States and hung their bodies off a bridge on Wednesday, a day after the jihadi group announced the death of its leader in a U.S. drone strike.
- Al-Qaida's No. 2 leader killed in US strike in Yemen Updated: Jun-16-15 11:08 pm
CAIRO - A U.S. airstrike has killed al-Qaida's second-most-powerful figure, the head of its Yemeni branch, dealing the terror network its biggest blow since the killing of Osama bin Laden at a time when it is vying with the Islamic State group for the mantle of global jihad.
- UN says Yemen Houthi rebels are flying to Geneva on UN plane Updated: Jun-15-15 1:23 pm
UNITED NATIONS - The United Nations says a delegation of Yemen's Shiite Houthi rebels has left Djibouti and is flying to Geneva on a U.N.-chartered plane to take part in talks aimed at ending the Yemen conflict.