- Police officer breaks finger in struggle with suspect Updated: Aug-03-15 4:53 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington Police say an officer was injured during a struggle with a suspect.
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in Wilmington Updated: Aug-03-15 2:50 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington Police say two men were shot in separate incidents in Wilmington.
- Verizon workers plan rallies with contract set to expire Updated: Aug-01-15 1:49 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Verizon workers in Delaware are planning rallies as their labor contract with the telecommunications giant is set to expire.
- Man accused in fatal Wilmington shooting arrested Updated: Jul-31-15 8:10 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington Police say a man suspected in the fatal shooting of another man has been arrested in New York City.
- Man charged with attempted murder in robbery shooting Updated: Jul-30-15 2:32 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a man has been charged with attempted murder after a gas station clerk was shot during a robbery.
- Man charged after police seize 1,200+ bags of heroin at home Updated: Jul-29-15 12:04 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - A 41-year-old man has been arrested after police say more than 1,200 bags of heroin were seized from his home.
- DuPont cuts forecast on agriculture sales drop Updated: Jul-28-15 9:24 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - DuPont's second-quarter profit fell 12 percent, and the chemical company lowered its forecast for the year after a stronger dollar and a sales drop in its agriculture segment affected results.
- $15M bond sought for proposed Wilmington stock exchange Updated: Jul-28-15 6:58 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - A new Delaware company led by prominent figures in national financial and political circles is seeking a $15 million bond from New Castle County to create a stock exchange headquartered in Wilmington.
- Woman found dead in Wilmington cornfield Updated: Jul-27-15 7:01 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Police say a 28-year-old woman who was found dead in a cornfield in Wilmington took her own life.
- Man charged with gun offense after traffic stop Updated: Jul-27-15 4:52 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington Police have arrested a passenger during a traffic stop after he ran from officers.
- Dover seeks to attract more young professionals to city Updated: Jul-25-15 9:06 am
DOVER, Delaware - Diane Doyle has a youthful air about her. Whether it is selling lemonade outside of NASCAR races or driving nine miles to get to the post office during Firefly, the 78-year-old is always looking for the positive and fun side of things.
- Del. festival to celebrate Bob Marley's legacy for 21st year Updated: Jul-25-15 5:20 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - The 21st annual Peoples Festival for Peace and Tribute to Bob Marley will be held this weekend in Wilmington.
- Boyfriend charged with killing woman found dead on slide Updated: Jul-24-15 5:53 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington Police have charged a man with killing his girlfriend, whose body was found on a slide in a playground.
- Man robs Wilmington pizza restaurant Updated: Jul-23-15 3:01 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police are looking for a man who robbed a Wilmington restaurant.
- Del. attorney general says 2 officers justified in shooting Updated: Jul-20-15 5:43 pm
Delaware's attorney general's office says a shooting by two Wilmington police officers that left a man a quadriplegic was justified.
- Man arrested leaving home after burglary is reported Updated: Jul-20-15 3:02 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - New Castle County Police arrested a man leaving a Wilmington home that had just been broken into.
- Police: Fleeing man hid guns, ammunition at youth cottage Updated: Jul-20-15 5:59 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington police say a man who fled a traffic stop hid loaded guns and ammunition at a youth cottage while fleeing.
- Man fatally shot in Wilmington, Delaware Updated: Jul-17-15 4:03 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington Police say a man was fatally shot Lancaster Avenue and DuPont Street.
- Correction: Wilmington Shooting story Updated: Jul-17-15 9:31 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - In a story July 15 about a shooting in Wilmington, The Associated Press reported erroneously where the shooting occurred. Police say the shooting victim was found in a movie theater parking lot, but the shooting occurred elsewhere.
- Man robs Wilmington, Delaware, bank Updated: Jul-15-15 9:04 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington Police are looking for a man who robbed a bank.
- Animal center ends contracts with Delaware counties Updated: Jul-15-15 12:44 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - First State Animal Center is cancelling its contracts for all three Delaware counties and the city of Wilmington after the state's decision to hand more responsibilities to its Office of Animal Welfare.
- Public defenders continue push to reopen drug cases Updated: Jul-15-15 10:44 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware's public defenders have continued their push to reopen hundreds of drug cases by saying that the state should not be allowed to argue that one drug felon can withdraw his guilty plea while hundreds of others cannot.
- Driver killed when car crashes into school bus Updated: Jul-14-15 5:34 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington Police say one person was killed when the car he was driving crashed into a school bus. No children were on the bus, officers said.
- Gunman robs pharmacy in Wilmington, Delaware Updated: Jul-13-15 9:07 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington Police are looking for a man who robbed a pharmacy at gunpoint.
- Officials investigate fire that damaged Wilmington house Updated: Jul-13-15 3:09 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Officials say a fire has heavily damaged a house in Wilmington.