- Gunman robs Wilmington store Updated: Oct-07-15 2:24 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police are looking for a man who robbed a Wilmington store at gunpoint.
- Popular Wilmington riverboat restaurant to close this week Updated: Oct-07-15 9:24 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - A popular Wilmington cruise that serves all-you-can-eat crab dinners and drinks will halt operations this week.
- Sentencing for businessman in Wilmington Trust fraud case Updated: Oct-06-15 3:16 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - A Dover businessman is facing sentencing after pleading guilty to conspiracy in an ongoing investigation into the lending practices and collapse of Wilmington Trust bank.
- 6-year-old girl shot in the knee in Wilmington Updated: Oct-05-15 8:06 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington Police say a 6-year-old girl was shot in the knee.
- Police say 1 killed in multi-vehicle crash in Wilmington Updated: Oct-02-15 12:37 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Authorities say one person has been killed in a multi-vehicle crash in Wilmington.
- State audit: 'Questionable' accounting at 2 charter schools Updated: Oct-01-15 10:47 am
DOVER, Delaware - A state auditor's office has found that two charter schools in Wilmington may have broken spending rules.
- Wilmington Trust attorneys seek delay in investor lawsuit Updated: Oct-01-15 4:46 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Attorneys for Wilmington Trust are asking a federal judge to halt an investor lawsuit stemming from the bank's collapse until criminal charges against several former executives are resolved.
- Racing fuel leaked in 4-vehicle crash on I-95 in Delaware Updated: Sep-30-15 6:19 pm
STANTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police say two people were hurt and an unknown amount of racing fuel was leaked when four vehicles crashed on Interstate 95 in Stanton.
- Mother of man in wheelchair fatally shot by police arrested Updated: Sep-29-15 5:01 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - The mother of a man in a wheelchair who was fatally shot by police has been charged with assaulting a woman she thought made a 911 call about her son, according to court documents.
- Delaware hospital agrees to $4 million federal settlement Updated: Sep-29-15 12:24 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Federal prosecutors say St. Francis hospital in Wilmington has agreed to a $4 million settlement related to improper Medicare and Medicaid billing.
- Wilmington Council President Gregory announces mayoral bid Updated: Sep-29-15 8:26 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Council President Theo Gregory is announcing a bid for Wilmington mayor.
- Former Delaware death row inmate dies after illness Updated: Sep-28-15 5:19 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Prison officials say a Delaware killer whose death sentence was twice overturned has died of natural causes.
- Lawsuit claims excessive force against disabled couple Updated: Sep-28-15 3:51 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - The American Civil Liberties Union has filed a lawsuit accusing Delaware State Police of terrorizing a disabled veteran and his quadriplegic wife during a 2014 drug raid in Claymont.
- Crowd gathers at shooting scene, officers hit by rocks Updated: Sep-28-15 9:36 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Police in Wilmington say extra officers were called in to a shooting scene after a large crowd gathered and some threw rocks and bottles at officers.
- Police: Man shot outside Wilmington strip club Updated: Sep-27-15 5:04 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - State police say a man was shot outside a strip club in Wilmington.
- The Latest: Governor and mayor offer condolences to family Updated: Sep-24-15 8:44 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Latest on shooting in which Delaware police say officers fatally shot a man in a wheelchair (all times local):
- Delaware State Rep. Bryon Short announces bid for Congress Updated: Sep-24-15 12:05 pm
NORTH WILMINGTON, Delaware - State Rep. Bryon Short has announced his bid for Delaware's lone U.S. House of Representatives seat in 2016.
- Police in Delaware fatally shoot armed man in wheelchair Updated: Sep-23-15 11:13 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware police officers fatally shot an armed man in a wheelchair after responding to a call that the man had a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
- Plaque to honor man fatally stabbed in downtown Wilmington Updated: Sep-22-15 12:10 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - A man who police say was fatally stabbed while trying to protect a woman and her baby from a knife-wielding attacker in downtown Wilmington will be honored.
- New Castle Airport launches ad campaign to boost its image Updated: Sep-20-15 9:01 am
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - Anyone traveling through New Castle County this month might notice new highway billboards advertising something called Wilmington Airport.
- 2 jockeys thrown from horses at Delaware Park Race Track Updated: Sep-17-15 8:02 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Two jockeys at Delaware Park Race Track were in stable condition after they were thrown from their horses during a race.
- Teen jumps from juvenile correction van window, escapes Updated: Sep-17-15 7:16 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Police are searching for a 17-year-old boy who kicked out the window of juvenile correction van and jumped from the moving vehicle to escape.
- Man charged with stabbing ex-girlfriend, acquaintance Updated: Sep-14-15 6:30 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - New Castle County Police have charged a man with attempted murder after his ex-girlfriend and an acquaintance were stabbed in a Wilmington home.
- Motorcyclist dies of injuries received in 3-vehicle crash Updated: Sep-14-15 3:58 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a man who was injured in a three-vehicle crash in Wilmington has died.
- Officials: Youth gang to blame in 6 Wilmington murder cases Updated: Sep-11-15 6:03 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Members of a Wilmington youth gang are believed to be responsible for six murders in the crime-ridden city over the past three years, authorities said Friday in announcing a 91-count indictment against 13 teens and young adults.