- Delaware police departments seek equipment, training funds Updated: Feb-09-16 3:15 am
DOVER, Delaware - A state committee is set to consider a variety of funding requests from local law enforcement agencies for new equipment and training.
- Orlando hospital pilots ER program to help kids with Autism Updated: Feb-07-16 3:05 am
ORLANDO, Florida - An Orlando children's hospital is piloting a new program to reduce stress for children with Autism when they visit the emergency room.
- Gordon: DuPont seeking reduction of property taxes Updated: Feb-06-16 10:32 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - New Castle County Executive Thomas P. Gordon says DuPont Co. has asked him to lower its property tax bills, adding another concern for government officials fearing what the company's Delaware footprint will be following a merger with Dow Chemical.
- Delaware's largest homeless veterans facility planned Updated: Feb-04-16 11:40 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - A nonprofit group is targeting a long-vacant nursing home in Wilmington to be the state's largest facility dedicated to housing homeless veterans.
- Capital One lays off more than 100 workers in Wilmington Updated: Feb-04-16 9:45 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Capital One is laying off more than 100 workers as it eliminates its mortgage operations in Wilmington.
- Pedestrian in critical condition after being hit by 2 cars Updated: Feb-02-16 3:44 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington Police say a woman was struck by two cars when she tried to cross the street.
- Judge overturns death sentence in 1996 double murder Updated: Jan-27-16 6:55 pm
DOVER, Delaware - A Delaware judge has overturned the conviction and death sentence of a man found guilty in the shooting deaths of two men in Wilmington 20 years ago.
- Delaware lawmakers divided over minimum wage increase Updated: Jan-26-16 7:49 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Legislation to increase Delaware's $8.25 minimum wage by $2 over four years has generated sharp discussion in the state Senate.
- Delaware National Guard prepares for storm response Updated: Jan-22-16 10:05 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - The Delaware National Guard says it's moving troops and trucks into position to respond quickly to winter storm emergencies.
- Man charged in August fatal shooting in Wilmington Updated: Jan-21-16 2:35 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Police in Wilmington say a New Castle man is facing charges in an August shooting that killed a woman and injured her 4-year-old daughter and another woman.
- Wilmington officer charged, fired after off-duty incident Updated: Jan-20-16 5:41 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington police say an officer was arrested after an off-duty incident and fired from the department.
- 1 dead after Wilmington house fire Updated: Jan-20-16 6:02 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Officials say one person is dead after a fire at a Wilmington home.
- Police still looking for suspect in fatal car wash shooting Updated: Jan-19-16 8:38 pm
BEAR, Delaware - Delaware State Police are asking for the public's help in finding a man accusing of fatally shooting a co-worker at a Bear car wash.
- Gunman robs Wilmington gas station Updated: Jan-18-16 10:27 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police are looking for a man who robbed a Wilmington gas station at gunpoint.
- 2 hurt when car drives into house in Wilmington, Delaware Updated: Jan-15-16 2:57 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - New Castle County Police say two people were hurt when a car drove into a house in Wilmington.
- Philadelphia's former top cop Ramsey joins Drexel as fellow Updated: Jan-14-16 10:34 am
PHILADELPHIA - Philadelphia's newly-retired police commissioner is headed to Drexel University.
- Delaware lawmakers eye corporate income tax changes Updated: Jan-13-16 7:27 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Lawmakers are eyeing legislation that revises Delaware's corporate income tax system in an effort to eliminate disincentives for multistate firms to hire workers and build or expand facilities in the state.
- State Police: woman under arrest after brief pursuit Updated: Jan-13-16 12:23 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - The Delaware State Police says a 26-year-old Wilmington woman is under arrest after she led troopers on a short vehicle pursuit.
- Wilmington plans to disband community-dedicated officers Updated: Jan-13-16 9:17 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington is planning to break up a 7-month-old police unit formed to improve community relations.
- Infant, toddler die in Wilmington house fire Updated: Jan-12-16 8:45 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - A 3-year-old girl and a 3-month-old girl died in a fire in a Wilmington row house.
- Ex-prison security boss admits to sex with female inmate Updated: Jan-12-16 10:14 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - The former security chief of the Delaware women's prison has admitted to having sex with a 27-year-old female inmate.