- Delaware's Wilmington Flower Market to kick off 95th year Updated: May-06-15 3:07 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware's annual Wilmington Flower Market will kick off its 95th year this weekend.
- 38-year-old inmate dies at Delaware corrections center Updated: May-05-15 6:04 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - A 38-year-old inmate has died at a Delaware corrections center.
- Family: Teens still critical 6 weeks after resort poisoning Updated: May-04-15 11:01 pm
Two Delaware teenagers sickened by a banned pesticide that was sprayed at the Caribbean resort where they were staying are still in critical condition more than six weeks later, their family said Monday.
- Family: Teens still critical 6 weeks after resort poisoning Updated: May-04-15 4:15 pm
Two Delaware teenagers are still in critical condition more than six weeks after they were sickened by a banned pesticide that was sprayed at the Caribbean resort where they were staying, their family said Monday.
- Delaware conference eyes community efforts to end hunger Updated: May-04-15 2:19 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Organizers of a conference being held in Wilmington are hoping to bring government agencies, nonprofits, businesses and faith-based groups together in an effort to end hunger in Delaware.
- Fire rips through historic former mill site in Wilmington Updated: May-02-15 3:11 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - A huge fire tore through the historic former Bancroft Mills site along the Brandywine in Wilmington, Delaware.
- Woman killed, second woman shot due to gun violence Updated: Apr-30-15 7:01 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Gun violence erupted in a Wilmington neighborhood, killing one and wounding another.
- 2 arrested for drug possession; police found heroin, crack Updated: Apr-30-15 6:07 am
ELSMERE, Delaware - Two Wilmington men were arrested in Elsmere after police found drugs during a vehicle search.
- Woman killed, second woman shot due to gun violence Updated: Apr-30-15 3:59 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Gun violence erupted in a Wilmington neighborhood, killing one woman and injuring another.
- Legislation allowing Delaware 'right-to-work' zones stalls Updated: Apr-29-15 7:04 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Republican legislation allowing "right-to-work" zones in Delaware stalled in a Democratic-led Senate committee Wednesday amid complaints from organized labor that it is a union-busting measure.
- Delaware man pleads guilty to receiving child porn Updated: Apr-29-15 6:01 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - A man previously convicted of dealing in child pornography has pleaded guilty to another child pornography charge.
- Man seriously injured after being punched in Wilmington Updated: Apr-29-15 3:23 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Delaware State Police say a man was seriously injured when he was punched during a fight and fell, hitting his head on asphalt.
- Police: Wanted man, teenager arrested after car chase, crash Updated: Apr-29-15 3:52 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - A wanted Delaware fugitive and a teenager have been arrested after a police chase that ended in a wreck with a police cruiser and two other vehicles.
- Delaware bill allows land banks to acquire vacant properties Updated: Apr-27-15 1:47 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Democratic state lawmakers have introduced legislation making it easier for local governments to acquire and redevelop abandoned and vacant real estate.
- Man gets 3 ½ years in girl's death Updated: Apr-25-15 4:34 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - A Wilmington man who failed to call 911 for his girlfriend's dying 4-year-old daughter has been sentenced to 3 ½ years in prison.
- Ex-school headmaster sentenced to 50 years for child porn Updated: Apr-24-15 12:59 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - The former headmaster of an elite Delaware prep school founded by members of the du Pont family was sentenced Friday to 50 years in prison for dealing in child pornography.
- Police charge 4, seize 50 guns in illegal hunting probe Updated: Apr-23-15 9:23 am
DOVER, Delaware - Police say they've charged four men and seized more than 50 guns as part of illegal hunting investigation.
- Delaware officials launch campaign to curb alcohol abuse Updated: Apr-23-15 3:19 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - State officials are launching a new campaign aimed at reducing underage and binge drinking in Delaware.
- DuPont reports decline in first-quarter earnings Updated: Apr-21-15 5:16 pm
DOVER, Delaware - The DuPont Co. says the strong dollar and challenges in the agriculture and performance chemicals industries contributed to lower sales and earnings in the first quarter.
- Man is assaulted when his bicycle is stolen Updated: Apr-21-15 2:58 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington police have arrested a man they say stole another man's mountain bike and assaulted him during the crime.
- Nemours Foundation sues United Healthcare of Delaware Updated: Apr-20-15 7:38 pm
DOVER, Delaware - The foundation that owns the Alfred I. du Pont Hospital for Children in Wilmington filed a federal lawsuit against United Healthcare of Delaware on Monday over pediatric care provided to children covered by Medicaid and another state-subsidized health care program.
- Wilmington police: Man dies days after shooting Updated: Apr-20-15 7:53 am
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Police say a man has died days after he was shot in Wilmington and investigators are searching for a suspect in the shooting.
- Teen injured in fall from school roof in Wilmington Updated: Apr-18-15 6:52 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - The Delaware State Police says troopers are investigating after a 15-year-old fell off the roof of a school in Wilmington and was injured.
- 2 arrested in Pennsylvania charged with Delaware homicide Updated: Apr-17-15 5:03 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington Police have charged two men with first-degree murder in the shooting of a man.
- Youth arrested in bicycle shop burglary Updated: Apr-16-15 9:03 pm
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Wilmington Police have arrested one juvenile and are looking for others after a bicycle shop was burglarized twice in three days.