- Germany's Bayer makes offer for Norway's Algeta Updated: Nov-26-13 6:04 am
- Norway: local workers at US Embassy avoided taxes Updated: Nov-22-13 7:56 am
- 6 cities in running for 2022 Winter Olympics Updated: Nov-15-13 5:11 am
- Stockholm submits bid to host 2022 Winter Olympics Updated: Nov-11-13 10:58 am
- Oslo to bid for 2022 Winter Olympics Updated: Nov-07-13 1:09 pm
BERLIN - Norway-based cancer drug maker Algeta ASA says it has received a preliminary takeover offer from Germany's Bayer AG that values the company at about $2.4 billion.
OSLO, Norway - Norwegian tax officials say they have reported 15 to 20 local employees at the U.S. Embassy in Oslo to police for not paying income tax over several years.
LAUSANNE, Switzerland - Six candidates from Europe and Asia - including two former Summer Olympic host cities - are in the running to host the 2022 Winter Games.
STOCKHOLM - Stockholm entered the race for the 2022 Winter Olympics on Monday, submitting a bid that includes plans to host Alpine skiing events more than 600 kilometers (400 miles away) in the northern Swedish ski resort of Are.
OSLO, Norway - Oslo will bid for the 2022 Winter Olympics, seeking to bring the games back to Norway for the first time since Lillehammer in 1994.