- GM to spend $5.4B on US factories over 3 years, add 650 jobs Updated: Apr-30-15 3:18 pm
DETROIT - General Motors plans to spend $5.4 billion to improve its U.S. factories during the next three years, creating about 650 new jobs.
- Oakland County economy is in good shape, economists say Updated: Apr-30-15 11:28 am
PONTIAC, Michigan - Economists are predicting that Oakland County in a few years will have replenished 87 percent of jobs lost from 2000 through summer 2009.
- Michigan woman's estate gets $3 million in overdose death Updated: Apr-22-15 9:32 am
PONTIAC, Michigan - A judge has awarded a $3 million settlement to the estate of a woman who died of a narcotics overdose while undergoing physical rehabilitation at a facility in suburban Detroit.
- Man charged in shooting that killed woman, hurt daughter, 2 Updated: Apr-16-15 2:59 pm
PONTIAC, Michigan - Authorities have charged a 21-year-old man in a shooting that killed his girlfriend and hurt her 2-year-old daughter during an argument at a suburban Detroit home.
- Boy makes plea in Detroit-area school shooting threat case Updated: Apr-14-15 8:34 am
HIGHLAND TOWNSHIP, Michigan - A 14-year-old who was arrested after authorities say he threatened a shooting at his suburban Detroit high school is expected to find out next month whether he'll stay in juvenile detention.
- Man to stand trial in slaying of his 7-month-old son Updated: Apr-10-15 3:35 pm
PONTIAC, Michigan - A Detroit-area man was ordered Friday to stand trial on first-degree murder and child abuse charges in the death of his 7-month-old son.