- 5 finalists emerge in MI Great Artist contest Updated: Nov-26-13 4:09 am
- Body of man recovered from car in SE Mich. lake Updated: Nov-23-13 1:59 pm
- Oakland U. must turn over report on fired coach Updated: Nov-15-13 4:35 pm
- Wrongful death suit filed vs. Michigan grandmother Updated: Nov-13-13 10:10 am
- Appeal over Pontiac manager will get 2nd look Updated: Nov-08-13 7:31 pm
PONTIAC, Michigan - Oakland County Executive L. Brooks Patterson has announced the five finalists in the MI Great Artist contest.
PONTIAC, Michigan - Authorities say an autopsy is planned on the body of a man recovered from a car that he drove into an Oakland County lake.
PONTIAC, Michigan - Oakland University must turn over a full report pertaining to an internal review of fired women's basketball coach Beckie Francis, a judge has ruled.
PONTIAC, Michigan - A wrongful death lawsuit seeking at least $1 million has been filed against a 75-year-old Detroit-area woman who was convicted of killing her 17-year-old grandson.
PONTIAC, Michigan - A federal appeals court has thrown out one of its decisions and will take another look at a case that challenged the work of the Pontiac emergency manager.