- Mo. Senate vote on incentives aimed at Boeing Updated: Dec-04-13 3:49 pm
- Webb City wins fourth-straight Mo. state title Updated: Nov-29-13 5:18 pm
- Judge rejects cost estimate for Mo. initiative Updated: Nov-27-13 7:08 pm
- Mo. man given death penalty for fatal shooting Updated: Nov-26-13 4:30 pm
- Officials to open new Mo. rail bridge Updated: Nov-21-13 5:05 am
- APNewsBreak: Mo. ed. chief advised ballot group Updated: Nov-20-13 4:18 pm
- Plans falter for meeting of Mo. gov., lawmakers Updated: Nov-19-13 6:44 pm
- Hearing delayed over Mo. teen's murder guilty plea Updated: Nov-15-13 12:11 pm
- Missouri teen appeals guilty plea to murder Updated: Nov-13-13 2:17 pm
- GOPs want special election for Mo. House seat Updated: Nov-07-13 5:22 pm
- Mo. Guard member pleads guilty to stealing Updated: Nov-07-13 7:32 am
- Costs to be split for fixes at former Mo. prison Updated: Nov-06-13 6:50 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The 23-8 vote Wednesday by which the Missouri Senate approved legislation offering up to $1.7 billion of incentives over two decades for Boeing to assemble a commercial airplane in St. Louis.
ST. LOUIS - Trey Parra rushed for 150 yards and three scores, leading lead Webb City to a 28-14 win Friday over Jefferson City Helias in the Missouri Class 4 state championship game.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A Missouri judge has struck down the cost estimate but upheld the language voters would see on a proposed ballot measure limiting some campaign contributions.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A Jefferson City man has sentenced to die for the 2009 killing of a woman with whom he had a relationship while she was separated from her husband, who was also shot to death.
OSAGE CITY, Missouri - A new railroad bridge east of Missouri's capital city is opening with hopes of clearing the final major bottleneck for train traffic between St. Louis and Jefferson City.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri's education commissioner provided advice to a group crafting a ballot proposal that would end tenure protections for public school teachers and instead make their employment contingent on student achievement.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Plans may be falling through for a meeting between Gov. Jay Nixon and lawmakers to discuss potential Medicaid changes.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A hearing to consider the request of a Missouri teen to have her guilty plea in the killing of a 9-year-old neighbor vacated, corrected or set aside has been rescheduled.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A Missouri teen who pleaded guilty to killing her 9-year-old neighbor wants the pleas to be vacated, corrected or set aside.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Republicans want Gov. Jay Nixon to call a special election for a rural Missouri House seat that has been vacant since June.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A Missouri National Guard member facing a felony forgery charge has pleaded guilty to misdemeanor stealing.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon announced an agreement Wednesday that divides up to $2 million in costs for repairs at a former prison between state government and the capital city.