- Mo. House votes to expand sales tax exemptions Updated: Apr-18-14 10:05 am
- Missouri Senate holds memorial for former members Updated: Apr-14-14 4:47 pm
- Woman returns to tour jail where she was born Updated: Apr-11-14 1:31 pm
- Mo. House roll call on right to work legislation Updated: Apr-09-14 4:25 pm
- Missouri Rep. Rory Ellinger dies at age 72 Updated: Apr-09-14 2:50 pm
- Mo. House roll call on transportation sales tax Updated: Apr-09-14 12:53 pm
- Missouri budget would fund employee salary study Updated: Apr-09-14 5:05 am
- Fire damages Missouri highway patrol building Updated: Apr-08-14 9:43 pm
- Mo. state Democratic lawmaker charged with 2 DWIs Updated: Apr-07-14 5:51 pm
- Judge denies order in gay couples joint taxes case Updated: Apr-04-14 5:36 pm
- Mo. Senate OKs contracts for Capitol anniversaries Updated: Apr-02-14 5:06 am
- Former state prison to resume tours in April Updated: Mar-23-14 12:08 pm
- Education officials endorse Missouri school plan Updated: Mar-21-14 8:49 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Pizza parlors, doughnut shops and even convenience stores all could be in line for a tax break on the food that they make and sell as a result of a measure moving through the Missouri Legislature.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri senators paused in the final weeks of this legislative session to honor their former colleagues who have died during the past several decades with a memorial service on Monday.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Delores Shirley has enjoyed the reaction she gets when she tells people, "I was born in jail."
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The 78-68 roll call Wednesday by which the Missouri House gave first-round approval to legislation that would prohibit labor contracts from requiring that all employees pay union fees as a condition of employment, regardless of whether workers are union members.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri state Rep. Rory Ellinger, whose legislation addressing nursing women was signed into law last week, died Wednesday following a battle with liver cancer, colleagues said. He was 72.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The 96-53 roll call Wednesday by which the Missouri House voted to send the Senate legislation that would, upon voter approval, impose a 1-cent sales tax increase for transportation funding.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri lawmakers want to spend $300,000 to study the salaries of state employees.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - An early Tuesday fire destroyed the vehicle maintenance facility for the Missouri State Highway Patrol and damaged more than a dozen vehicles.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A southeastern Missouri lawmaker is facing two charges of driving while intoxicated stemming from separate arrests in the capital city, according to court documents released Monday.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A Missouri judge on Friday denied a request for a temporary restraining order in a lawsuit challenging Gov. Jay Nixon's directive allowing legally married same-sex couples to file joint state tax returns.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri senators have endorsed legislation that would allow contracts to sell food and beverages - including alcohol - at anniversary celebrations for the state Capitol.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Starting in April, Missouri residents will once again have the chance to tour a former state prison.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The Missouri State Board of Education endorsed a plan Friday aimed at boosting state involvement in struggling schools.