- Judge weighing Missouri lawmaker lawsuit over Rams stadium Updated: Jun-30-15 4:27 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A Missouri state lawmaker asked a judge to block Gov. Jay Nixon from working on plans to build a new NFL stadium in St. Louis, calling the effort a misuse of taxpayer dollars for an "illegal purpose."
- Missouri moves swiftly to begin same-sex marriages Updated: Jun-26-15 5:47 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Within hours of the U.S. Supreme Court's landmark decision Friday to legalize gay marriage - upending Missouri's constitutional ban on the practice - same-sex couples in the state applied and were granted marriage licenses.
- Inmate loses appeal in lawsuit over Ramadan observance Updated: Jun-24-15 5:22 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A state appeals court has ruled that Missouri corrections officials didn't violate an inmate's rights when they prevented him from taking part in some of the 2010 Ramadan observances.
- Report: Ex-House speaker had affair with governor's aide Updated: Jun-19-15 6:29 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A police report says former Missouri House Speaker John Diehl acknowledged having an affair with a former aide to Gov. Jay Nixon.
- Cellphone repairman accused of sharing customer's photos Updated: Jun-19-15 3:04 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A 32-year-old Jefferson City cellphone repairman has been charged with invasion of privacy after a woman complained sexually explicit photos of her were shared without her consent.