- SW Fla. man found incompetent to stand trial Updated: Mar-10-14 12:59 pm
- Warm weather brings early alligator activity Updated: Mar-05-14 3:12 am
- Jury awards Florida company in patent case Updated: Feb-22-14 3:04 am
- 1-week-old panther kitten found in Florida Updated: Feb-21-14 3:04 am
- Programmer makes music jump for Olympic skaters Updated: Feb-17-14 11:41 am
- Hal Sutton has mild heart attack Updated: Feb-15-14 10:56 pm
- Triplett, Langer share ACE Group Classic lead Updated: Feb-15-14 6:51 pm
- Man found guilty in 2011 killing of estranged wife Updated: Feb-15-14 2:16 pm
- Man accused of killing family to face jury Updated: Feb-11-14 3:04 am
NAPLES, Florida - A Southwest Florida man charged with six counts of first-degree murder in the slaughter of his family has been found incompetent to proceed.
NAPLES, Florida - Wildlife experts say unseasonably warm temperatures in recent weeks have brought an early surge of alligator activity.
FORT MYERS, Florida - A federal jury has awarded a Naples company $226,000 in royalties they should have received after an "as-seen-on-TV" marketing company allegedly stole a cleavage cover idea.
NAPLES, Florida - A week-old panther kitten has been rescued from a wildlife refuge in southwest Florida, and biologists say the tiny feline would have died if researchers hadn't discovered him.
NAPLES, Florida - Alexander Goldstein was watching the pairs skaters at the Olympics Sunday - with his ears.
NAPLES, Florida - Champions Tour player Hal Sutton had a mild heart attack after withdrawing during the first round of the ACE Group Classic.
NAPLES, Florida - Kirk Triplett jokes that fellow golfers say they think Bernhard Langer is human.
NAPLES, Florida - A southwest Florida jury has found a man guilty of second-degree murder in the 2011 shooting death of his estranged wife at a hospital.
NAPLES, Florida - A Collier County judge says a murder trial later this year of a man accused of killing his wife and five children will be "graphic."