- Upstate NY man admits to causing bar patron's death Updated: May-21-15 8:19 am
SARATOGA SPRINGS, New York - A 26-year-old man has admitted to causing the death of a man by slamming his head into the concrete floor of an upstate New York bar last year.
- Alfred Gwynne Vanderbilt and John Hay Whitney in racing HOF Updated: May-20-15 3:21 pm
SARATOGA SPRINGS, New York - Alfred Gwynne Vanderbilt, who bred Native Dancer among his 77 stakes winners and was instrumental in helping thoroughbred racing gain exposure on television, and John Hay Whitney, an owner, breeder and leader of the sport for more than 50 years, have been elected posthumously to the National Museum of Racing's Hall of Fame.
- Upstate city OKs new regulations for street performers Updated: May-20-15 8:52 am
SARATOGA SPRINGS, New York - Street musicians and artists who want to perform in Saratoga Springs will have to abide by a new set of regulations passed by city officials.
- Man, 19, dies after crashing motorcycle in parking garage Updated: May-18-15 1:26 pm
SARATOGA SPRINGS, New York - Police say they're investigating a motorcycle accident that has claimed the life of man who crashed his bike on the third floor of a Saratoga Springs parking garage.
- Jockey Powers and gelding Billy Kelly elected to racing HOF Updated: May-06-15 12:15 pm
SARATOGA SPRINGS, New York - Jockey Vincent Powers and gelding Billy Kelly have been elected to the National Museum of Racing's Hall of Fame.
- California man dies in Utah parasailing accident Updated: May-02-15 8:47 pm
SARATOGA SPRINGS, Utah - A California man has been killed in a parasailing accident in Utah.
- Hearing scheduled for plan to expand clubhouse at Saratoga Updated: Apr-30-15 9:58 am
SARATOGA SPRINGS, New York - The New York Racing Association has scheduled a hearing next month to gather public comment on plans to build an addition to the clubhouse at Saratoga Race Course.
- NY State Military Museum opening Vietnam War exhibit Updated: Apr-30-15 3:09 am
SARATOGA SPRINGS, New York - A new exhibit on the Vietnam War is opening at the New York State Military Museum on the 40th anniversary of the fall of Saigon.
- Upgrades begin at storied artists' retreat in upstate NY Updated: Apr-27-15 7:58 am
SARATOGA SPRINGS, New York - Work has begun on upgrades planned for a storied artists' retreat in upstate New York that has hosted some of America's greatest writers, composers and artists.