- NY National Guard commander to discuss Iraq book Updated: Mar-08-14 5:05 am
- Gomez, Asmussen are Racing Hall of Fame finalists Updated: Mar-07-14 2:12 pm
- Curlin, trainer Asmussen are racing hall finalists Updated: Mar-07-14 11:53 am
- No escape: Suspect runs into cops at NY conference Updated: Mar-07-14 7:23 am
- NYRA to spend $8.5M upgrading its 3 racetracks Updated: Mar-06-14 9:17 am
- NYRA to spend $8.5M upgrading its 3 racetracks Updated: Mar-06-14 9:02 am
- Council votes 'no' on casino gambling in Saratoga Updated: Mar-05-14 6:32 am
- Film's Oscar wins feted in 2 upstate NY towns Updated: Mar-04-14 12:07 pm
SARATOGA SPRINGS, New York - The commander of the New York Army National Guard's famous "Fighting 69th" will give a talk on the book he wrote about the unit's service in the Iraq War.
SARATOGA SPRINGS, New York - Jockey Garrett Gomez and trainer Steve Asmussen, along with two-time Horse of the Year Curlin, are among 10 finalists named to the National Museum of Racing's Hall of Fame ballot.
SARATOGA SPRINGS, New York - Two-time Horse of the Year Curlin, his trainer Steve Asmussen and Kentucky Derby-winning jockeys Chris Antley and Craig Perret are among the 10 finalists for election to the National Museum of Racing's Hall of Fame.
SARATOGA SPRINGS, New York - Police in upstate New York say a would-be thief being chased on foot picked the wrong getaway route when he ran to a hotel where law enforcement officers were attending a conference.
SARATOGA SPRINGS, New York - The New York Racing Association plans $8.5 million in upgrades at Saratoga Race Course and two other racetracks.
SARATOGA SPRINGS, New York - Historic Saratoga Race Course is on track for some upgrades.
SARATOGA SPRINGS, New York - The Saratoga Springs City Council has unanimously approved a resolution opposing the expansion of casino gambling in the city known for its historic thoroughbred racetrack.
SARATOGA SPRINGS, New York - Two upstate New York communities are hoping the Oscars won by "12 Years a Slave" will shine the spotlight on their roles in the life of Solomon Northup.