- 9 injured in South Florida bus crash Updated: Mar-03-14 6:25 pm
- Fla. lawmakers have money to spend or give back Updated: Feb-27-14 6:13 pm
- Man gets life sentence for killing preachers Updated: Feb-20-14 4:10 pm
- Appeals court rejects family shooting lawsuit Updated: Feb-20-14 6:07 am
- Child sex abuse survivor fights for future victims Updated: Feb-18-14 7:44 pm
- VA Medical Center construction bogged in delays Updated: Feb-16-14 9:50 am
- Items from Lilly Pulitzer's estate up for auction Updated: Feb-16-14 3:04 am
- Saltalamacchia eager to get going with Marlins Updated: Feb-15-14 7:38 pm
- Hospice worker: I was fired after getting cancer Updated: Feb-15-14 1:36 pm
- Jordan's wife gives birth to twin daughters Updated: Feb-12-14 12:18 am
WEST PALM BEACH, Florida - Officials say nine people were hospitalized after a dump truck rear-ended a South Florida commuter bus.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida's continued economic recovery is giving state legislators a reprieve from years of budget battles and a way to boost the election-year fortunes of Gov. Rick Scott.
WEST PALM BEACH, Florida - A South Florida man has been sentenced to life in prison for killing two street preachers.
WEST PALM BEACH, Florida - An appeals court has dismissed a lawsuit brought by survivors of a shooting that left four members of a Jupiter family dead.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Ashley Foster said she was 13 years old when her cousin began molesting her, and the alleged abuse went on for years before she told police - only then it was too late to press charges.
ORLANDO, Florida - Long awaited but beset by delays, the VA Medical Center at Lake Nona likely will not see its first patients before 2015.
WEST PALM BEACH, Florida - Furniture, art and decorative objects from the estate of preppy fashion icon Lilly Pulitzer are up for auction in Florida.
WEST PALM BEACH, Florida - Hospice of Palm Beach County raised its CEO's pay 30 percent to $710,537 the same year a mother of three said the organization fired her because she could work only 30 hours a week while fighting breast cancer - a situation the hospice's founder called "outrageous."
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Michael Jordan has more to be happy about than just the improved play of his NBA franchise.