- Florida trial set for 2016 for doctor tied to Sen. Menendez Updated: May-04-15 1:56 pm
WEST PALM BEACH, Florida - A Florida doctor charged with corruption alongside New Jersey Sen. Bob Menendez will face a trial early next year in a separate case charging him with Medicare fraud, a federal judge said Monday.
- Deputies: Dancer escorted from strip club later flashes gun Updated: Apr-29-15 10:10 am
WEST PALM BEACH, Florida - Authorities say a dancer at a West Palm Beach strip club has been arrested for pointing a gun at the security staff after being escorted out.
- Doctor could face jail time for $6.4 million in tax evasion Updated: Apr-27-15 3:22 am
WELLINGTON, Florida - A south Florida doctor who failed to pay nearly $6.4 million in taxes could face up to three years behind bars.
- New video raises questions in 2013 Florida police shooting Updated: Apr-25-15 1:37 am
WEST PALM BEACH, Florida - A Florida deputy's shooting of an unarmed black man nearly two years ago was under renewed scrutiny Friday following the emergence of a video.
- Florida couple gets a year in prison for bankruptcy fraud Updated: Apr-24-15 3:04 am
WEST PALM BEACH, Florida - A Florida couple will spend the next year in prison for bankruptcy fraud after admitting they concealed jewelry and other valuables in the case.
- Deputy accused of physically abusing handcuffed inmate Updated: Apr-14-15 10:27 pm
WEST PALM BEACH, Florida - A Florida deputy accused of bashing a handcuffed inmate's head against a wall and kneeing him in the face has been indicted by a federal grand jury.
- Florida deputy accused of beating handcuffed inmate Updated: Apr-14-15 9:23 pm
WEST PALM BEACH, Florida - A Florida deputy accused of bashing a handcuffed inmate's head against a wall and kneeing him in the face was indicted Tuesday by a federal grand jury.
- Ex-Jupiter officer acquitted of beating suspect Updated: Apr-11-15 3:56 am
WEST PALM BEACH, Florida - A former police officer has been acquitted of beating a suspect.