- Rare $10 Mormon coin up for auction in Utah Updated: Apr-24-14 10:04 am
- Better Business Bureau: Charity kept most proceeds Updated: Apr-24-14 6:14 am
- Paraglider dies in hospital after weekend accident Updated: Apr-23-14 8:32 pm
- Transcript: Man shot by US marshal vowed to behave Updated: Apr-23-14 5:22 pm
- Utah prosecutors query police about lying Updated: Apr-23-14 4:46 pm
- Court shooting sheds light on 'Tongan Crips' Updated: Apr-23-14 3:16 pm
- Road open after tanker fell on intersection Updated: Apr-22-14 5:37 pm
- Attendance swells at Salt Lake Comic Con Updated: Apr-22-14 6:13 am
- Jazz don't keep Corbin, begin search for new coach Updated: Apr-22-14 4:17 am
- Arrest made in death of Chicago man in Utah Updated: Apr-20-14 8:05 pm
- Study: UT population to nearly double by 2050 Updated: Apr-20-14 6:26 pm
- Earthquake rumbles near Salt Lake City Updated: Apr-20-14 2:19 am
- Real Salt Lake downs Portland 1-0 to stay unbeaten Updated: Apr-20-14 12:11 am
- Atheist national conference aims at Mormon church Updated: Apr-18-14 8:28 pm
- Police promise better handling of rape kits Updated: Apr-17-14 10:40 am
- Utah man guilty of hate charge in temple shooting Updated: Apr-17-14 9:25 am
- Salt Lake City police seek suspect in bank robbery Updated: Apr-16-14 9:32 am
- University to keep nickname; add Ute scholarships Updated: Apr-15-14 5:47 pm
- Love leads fundraising for 4th District race Updated: Apr-15-14 4:40 pm
- Ex-officer in Salt Lake admits faking DUI reports Updated: Apr-15-14 3:51 pm
- Big Boy's trip from California to Wyoming Updated: Apr-15-14 8:50 am
- Salt Lake police ID skateboarder hit by truck Updated: Apr-15-14 5:04 am
- Salt Lake County conventions choose nominees Updated: Apr-14-14 4:01 pm
- New law to ramp up high school finance lessons Updated: Apr-12-14 10:04 am
- Utah burn survivor aims to become beauty queen Updated: Apr-11-14 7:25 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A Utah auctioneer says he thinks a gold coin minted by Mormon pioneers in the Salt Lake Valley could fetch more than $500,000 before bidding ends Thursday night.
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Better Business Bureau is accusing a charity of raising about half a million dollars for breast cancer patients but using less than ten percent for that purpose.
SALT LAKE CITY - A 32-year-old Utah paraglider has died after crashing over the weekend.
SALT LAKE CITY - A man who was fatally shot by a U.S. marshal while attacking a witness during a federal trial in Utah this week promised the judge at the start of the hearing that he behave.
SALT LAKE CITY - After concerns about police credibility torpedoed more than 120 cases in one Utah police department last year, several prosecutors have started surveying officers about their credibility.
SALT LAKE CITY - This week's fatal shooting of a gang member by a U.S. marshal inside Salt Lake City's federal courthouse during the man's trial has put the spotlight on his relatively unknown street gang.
SALT LAKE CITY - Authorities say they are reopening a stretch of Salt Lake City highway where a tanker carrying compressed hydrogen came unhitched.
SALT LAKE CITY - More than 100,000 people turned out for Salt Lake City Comic Con over the weekend.
SALT LAKE CITY - A 30-year-old man has been arrested on a charge of first-degree murder in what police are calling the "senseless" death of a Chicago man in downtown Salt Lake City.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah's population is expected to soar 86 percent by 2050 from 2.9 million to 5.4 million, according to a report.
SALT LAKE CITY - A small earthquake has struck near Salt Lake City and officials say it was widely felt but there were no immediate reports of any damage.
SALT LAKE CITY - Ned Grabavoy scored in the 78th minute, goalkeeper Nick Rimando fended off a flurry of late shots and Real Salt Lake defeated the Portland Timbers 1-0 Saturday night to remain Major League Soccer's only unbeaten team.
SALT LAKE CITY - Leaders of a national atheist group say the best spot to find a nonbeliever is in a place of faith.
SALT LAKE CITY - Salt Lake City police are promising swifter processing of rape kits, and they say they are starting a website to track the progress.
SALT LAKE CITY - A 21-year-old Salt Lake City man has pleaded guilty to gun and hate crime charges after admitting he shot out windows at a Utah synagogue two years ago.
SALT LAKE CITY - Salt Lake City police are looking for a man who robbed a Key Bank on South Foothill Boulevard.
SALT LAKE CITY - The University of Utah will keep its "Ute" name for sports teams under a new agreement announced Tuesday with leaders of the Ute Indian Tribe that also provides increased recruiting and financial help for tribe members.
SALT LAKE CITY - When it comes to raising campaign cash, Republican Mia Love continues outpace her opponents in her bid to win the seat held by outgoing Democratic Congressman Jim Matheson.
SALT LAKE CITY - A former police officer in Salt Lake City has pleaded guilty to a felony and a misdemeanor in a plea deal on allegations that he faked DUI reports as part of a scheme to collect thousands of dollars of overtime illegally.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The tentative schedule for Union Pacific Big Boy No. 4014, which is being towed from Southern California to the railroad's steam shop in Cheyenne, Wyoming, for restoration:
SALT LAKE CITY - Police have identified a 14-year-old skateboarder who died after colliding with a pickup truck in Salt Lake City last week.
SALT LAKE CITY - Republicans and Democrats have chosen their nominees for Salt Lake County seats at separate weekend conventions.
SALT LAKE CITY - Some lawmakers, teens and others say they're excited about a new state law designed to better equip high school students with budgeting and financial skills.
SALT LAKE CITY - When Amy Farnsworth-Stratton was about a year old, her mother put her in the bathtub and walked away.