- Federal health website better, Utah experts say Updated: Dec-05-13 5:46 pm
- Salt Lake suburb flubs 1st major snow removal test Updated: Dec-05-13 2:27 pm
- Budding chocolate industry may put Utah on map Updated: Dec-05-13 2:05 pm
- US education secretary visits SLC middle school Updated: Dec-05-13 11:19 am
- Williams, Evans out for Jazz against Pacers Updated: Dec-04-13 10:08 pm
- Utah completes work on air-pollution plans Updated: Dec-04-13 7:32 pm
- Judge weighs merits of Utah's gay marriage ban Updated: Dec-04-13 7:10 pm
- Police: Car thief returns van after finding child Updated: Dec-04-13 1:54 pm
- Travel alert for Utah highways with heavy snow Updated: Dec-03-13 8:17 pm
- Teaching young skiers: Keep the focus on fun Updated: Dec-03-13 3:51 pm
- Delta cuts another 15 Memphis flights Updated: Dec-03-13 2:21 pm
- UT agents assist crackdown on fake goods sites Updated: Dec-02-13 6:34 pm
- Lawmakers investigation of Swallow to wrap up Updated: Dec-02-13 3:39 pm
- Measure to prevent overdose deaths moves forward Updated: Dec-02-13 11:52 am
- Arms ripped off menorah at SLC Jewish center Updated: Dec-02-13 10:41 am
- Man arrested in fatal hit-and-run accident in SLC Updated: Dec-01-13 8:04 pm
- Angel Moroni sculptor for Mormon temples dies Updated: Dec-01-13 5:33 pm
- BYU gets the 85-74 win over Utah St. Updated: Nov-30-13 11:39 pm
- Man shot, wounded by officer in Salt Lake City Updated: Nov-30-13 8:07 pm
- UT county prepares for another government shutdown Updated: Nov-30-13 7:44 pm
- Romney's son says he helped people in Utah crash Updated: Nov-30-13 3:46 am
- Layton mayor Steve Curtis dies at 58 Updated: Nov-29-13 4:04 pm
- Western states want delay in wolverine listing Updated: Nov-29-13 4:01 pm
- Muslim donor pledges $100K for typhoon victims Updated: Nov-29-13 2:46 pm
- Hogle Zoo Lights begins this weekend Updated: Nov-29-13 2:25 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The diagnosis for the federal government's malfunctioning online insurance marketplace is improving from October when only 350 Utah residents were able to buy insurance, health care experts said Thursday.
COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS, Utah - An upscale Salt Lake City suburb that farmed out snow removal services to a private company is in a tizzy after the contractor failed to perform during Utah's first major winter storm earlier this week.
SALT LAKE CITY - Phil Davis closed his eyes and described what he was tasting.
SALT LAKE CITY - U.S. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan is visiting Salt Lake City to check the progress of a school trying to make a dramatic turnaround in student achievement.
SALT LAKE CITY - A board of state regulators adopted a set of comprehensive plans Wednesday to cut chronic air pollution along the heavily populated urban corridor of northern Utah.
SALT LAKE CITY - A federal judge should strike down Utah's same-sex marriage ban because the precedent has been set by the U.S. Supreme Court and discrimination has gone on long enough, an attorney for three gay couples challenging the 2004 voter-passed law argued Wednesday.
SALT LAKE CITY - Salt Lake City police say a 27-year-old woman stole a van while it was idling at a convenience store, but returned it after finding a toddler was in the backseat.
SALT LAKE CITY - A big blast of winter was expected to greet southern Utah early Wednesday as a winter storm cartwheels across the state. Easter Utah also could get hammered.
SALT LAKE CITY - A hard wind pelted exposed areas of our faces with tiny pellets of sleet and drove the 16-degree air through any chink in the ski gear covering my 4-year-old son Alex and me. He'd just fallen getting off a ski lift at Utah's Brighton Ski Resort and I could see the tears welling up through the goggles.
12-03-13 - MEMPHIS, Tenn. - Delta Air Lines will scratch nonstops from Memphis to four cities and reduce frequency of flights to nine other markets starting Tuesday.
SALT LAKE CITY - Officials say federal agents in Salt Lake City joined an international effort to crack down Monday on hundreds of websites illegally selling fake goods.
SALT LAKE CITY - The head of a Utah House investigative committee says the group is meeting Saturday to figure out how to wrap up their inquiry into Utah Attorney General John Swallow, whose resignation takes effect Tuesday.
SALT LAKE CITY - A Democratic state representative is pushing a measure that would grant limited criminal immunity to people who call police to report an overdose.
SALT LAKE CITY - Officials at a Jewish center in Salt Lake City say their 6-foot outdoor menorah was vandalized over the weekend.
SALT LAKE CITY - A 19-year-old man has been arrested in connection with a hit-and-run accident that killed a pedestrian in Salt Lake City.
SALT LAKE CITY - Karl Quilter, a Salt Lake City-based sculptor whose works of the Angel Moroni stand atop most Mormon temples worldwide, died Wednesday. He was 84.
SALT LAKE CITY - Tyler Haws scored 21 points and Matt Carlino added 18 points to lead Brigham Young to an 85-74 win Saturday over in state rival and previously unbeaten Utah State.
SALT LAKE CITY - Salt Lake City police say an officer shot and wounded a man after he lunged at the officer with what was believed to be a knife.
SALT LAKE CITY - Salt Lake County Mayor Ben McAdams says a policy change will prevent layoffs of some county employees in the event of another federal government shutdown.
SALT LAKE CITY - Josh Romney says he was first on the scene after a vehicle crashed into a house Thanksgiving night in suburban Salt Lake, and he helped four people from the wreckage.
SALT LAKE CITY - Steve Curtis, the mayor of Layton, has died. He was 58.
SALT LAKE CITY - An organization of wildlife officials for Western states is asking the federal government to delay a possible listing for wolverines as a threatened species, which could mean an end to trapping outside Alaska for the animal's fur.
SALT LAKE CITY - An anonymous donor from the Muslim community of Salt Lake City has pledged to donate up to $100,000 in matching funds to help victims of the typhoon in the Philippines.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah's Hogle Zoo is set to begin its seventh annual Zoo Lights program this weekend.