- Senate gives early OK to Salt Lake hotel proposal Updated: Mar-11-14 5:24 pm
- SLC man to prison for arson during fight with wife Updated: Mar-11-14 11:05 am
- UT bill would give tax credits for hiring homeless Updated: Mar-11-14 6:34 am
- Report: Commuter rail ridership doubles in Utah Updated: Mar-10-14 5:25 pm
- UT House OKs Election Day voter registration bill Updated: Mar-10-14 2:28 pm
- Salt Lake City police probe possible gang shooting Updated: Mar-10-14 6:16 am
- Utah bill would change details of abortion law Updated: Mar-09-14 5:02 pm
- Utah polygamous family says going on TV liberating Updated: Mar-09-14 3:13 pm
- Salt Lake City deputy chief accused of harassment Updated: Mar-08-14 7:05 pm
- Judge: Officer didn't kill Ute tribal member in UT Updated: Mar-08-14 6:49 pm
- Sheriff: Snowmobiler dies in avalanche in Utah Updated: Mar-07-14 11:10 pm
- Utah a step closer to new, bigger convention hotel Updated: Mar-07-14 8:41 pm
- Final report postponed on Swallow investigation Updated: Mar-07-14 4:46 pm
- 22 Mormon missionaries pulled from Ukraine Updated: Mar-07-14 4:25 pm
- 'Book of Mormon' musical coming to Utah in 2015 Updated: Mar-07-14 4:19 pm
- Utah lawmakers take up batch of air quality bills Updated: Mar-06-14 8:16 pm
- Utah top House Democrat won't seek re-election Updated: Mar-06-14 6:05 pm
- Bountiful man pleads not guilty to arson Updated: Mar-06-14 4:02 pm
- Bill to make cockfighting a felony moves forward Updated: Mar-06-14 11:10 am
- New stadium name for Utah's Triple-A baseball team Updated: Mar-06-14 6:13 am
- Gay rights protesters return to Utah Capitol Updated: Mar-05-14 7:53 pm
- Marines special ops team plans training in Utah Updated: Mar-05-14 11:43 am
- TSA expands Pre-Check program to Utah airport Updated: Mar-05-14 5:09 am
- In Utah, 'Zion curtain' bill debate flares Updated: Mar-04-14 11:00 pm
- Utah House OKs bill to move medical waste facility Updated: Mar-03-14 5:56 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Senate has given preliminary approval to a measure attempting to lure a private developer to build a 800 to 1,000-room convention center hotel in downtown Salt Lake City.
SALT LAKE CITY - A 34-year-old Salt Lake City man accused of trying to burn down a building with his wife inside has been ordered to one to 15 years in prison.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah lawmakers have advanced a bill creating tax credits for employers hiring homeless people.
SALT LAKE CITY - Lacey Brown of Ogden hops on a commuter rail train called the "Frontrunner" five days a week and travels about 40 miles south to Salt Lake City for a massage apprenticeship.
SALT LAKE CITY - A measure allowing Utah counties and cities to register their residents to vote on Election Day has advanced in the state Legislature.
SALT LAKE CITY - Salt Lake City police are trying to figure out if a weekend shooting was gang related.
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Senate approved a change in the state's abortion laws so that women whose lives are at risk can undergo the procedure without first having to watch a state-mandated video on alternatives and read information about adoption.
SALT LAKE CITY - The newest Utah polygamous family featured in a reality TV show says sharing their story with a wide audience has been liberating.
SALT LAKE CITY - Salt Lake City Police Chief Chris Burbank has confirmed that a deputy chief has been on paid administrative leave since November for allegedly violating the city's harassment policy.
SALT LAKE CITY - A federal judge has ruled that a Ute tribal member was not murdered by a Vernal police officer after a 2007 chase as his family claimed in a lawsuit.
SALT LAKE CITY - Sheriff's officials in Utah say a snowmobiler has died after he was buried in an avalanche.
SALT LAKE CITY - A proposal that would increase Salt Lake City's hotel space - making more room for outdoor gear shows, conferences and the crowds they bring - is advancing in the state Legislature.
SALT LAKE CITY - A House committee that investigated former Utah Attorney General John Swallow is postponing the release of a final report so it can review additional emails recovered from one of Swallow's computers.
SALT LAKE CITY - The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is bringing back 22 missionaries from Ukraine due to civil unrest there.
SALT LAKE CITY - A popular satirical musical about Mormon missionaries will play next year in Salt Lake City, just down the street from the worldwide headquarters of the faith it's mocking.
SALT LAKE CITY - Measures to clear Utah's murky wintertime skies are working their way through the state Legislature. But with only a week to clinch a final OK from state lawmakers this legislative session, it's unclear how many of them will become law.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah House Minority Leader Jennifer Seelig has announced she won't seek re-election to the House at the end of the year.
SALT LAKE CITY - A Utah electrician accused of setting an unfinished downtown Salt Lake City apartment complex on fire in a blaze that caused $6 million in damage pleaded not guilty Thursday to federal arson charges.
SALT LAKE CITY - A bill to make cockfighting a felony instead of just a misdemeanor is moving forward in the Utah Legislature.
SALT LAKE CITY - Salt Lake City's minor league baseball team has renamed its stadium.
SALT LAKE CITY - Protesters pushing for Utah to adopt a statewide anti-discrimination law protecting sexual and gender orientation returned to the state Capitol on Wednesday afternoon to call out lawmakers for suppressing the bill.
SALT LAKE CITY - A Marine Corps special operations unit will be swooping into Utah in August to conduct a nighttime urban training mission.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah travelers will soon be able to qualify for expedited security screenings at the Salt Lake City airport.
SALT LAKE CITY - One of Utah's most notable liquor laws is again sparking friction in the state Legislature.
SALT LAKE CITY - A proposal to move a medical waste-burning facility from North Salt Lake to a remote location in Tooele has cleared another step.