- Earthquake rumbles near Salt Lake City Updated: Apr-20-14 2:19 am
- Real Salt Lake downs Portland 1-0 to stay unbeaten Updated: Apr-20-14 12:11 am
- Chicago man killed in Salt Lake City stabbing Updated: Apr-19-14 7:04 pm
- Data on ex-AGs obtained through search warrants Updated: Apr-19-14 6:04 pm
- Atheist national conference aims at Mormon church Updated: Apr-18-14 8:28 pm
- Salt Lake Comic Con kicks off Updated: Apr-18-14 6:16 pm
- Police promise better handling of rape kits Updated: Apr-17-14 10:40 am
- Utah man guilty of hate charge in temple shooting Updated: Apr-17-14 9:25 am
- Salt Lake City police seek suspect in bank robbery Updated: Apr-16-14 9:32 am
- Many questions about mom accused in infant deaths Updated: Apr-15-14 6:05 pm
- University to keep nickname; add Ute scholarships Updated: Apr-15-14 5:47 pm
- Love leads fundraising for 4th District race Updated: Apr-15-14 4:40 pm
- Ex-officer in Salt Lake admits faking DUI reports Updated: Apr-15-14 3:51 pm
- Big Boy's trip from California to Wyoming Updated: Apr-15-14 8:50 am
- Salt Lake police ID skateboarder hit by truck Updated: Apr-15-14 5:04 am
- Salt Lake County conventions choose nominees Updated: Apr-14-14 4:01 pm
- New law to ramp up high school finance lessons Updated: Apr-12-14 10:04 am
- Utah burn survivor aims to become beauty queen Updated: Apr-11-14 7:25 pm
- Mormon missionaries transferred in Ukraine Updated: Apr-11-14 6:22 pm
- Utah governor voices support for overdose laws Updated: Apr-11-14 6:07 pm
- Utah AG: Defense of marriage ban not about hate Updated: Apr-11-14 5:34 pm
- Feds: Pipe tear caused 2009 oil refinery blast Updated: Apr-10-14 7:53 pm
- Ex-NSA exec says spy programs violate Constitution Updated: Apr-10-14 4:31 pm
- Gleaming new federal courthouse opening in Utah Updated: Apr-09-14 7:19 pm
- Utah judge won't dismiss kidnapping conviction Updated: Apr-09-14 7:10 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A small earthquake has struck near Salt Lake City and officials say it was widely felt but there were no immediate reports of any damage.
SALT LAKE CITY - Ned Grabavoy scored in the 78th minute, goalkeeper Nick Rimando fended off a flurry of late shots and Real Salt Lake defeated the Portland Timbers 1-0 Saturday night to remain Major League Soccer's only unbeaten team.
SALT LAKE CITY - Police are searching for two men in the fatal stabbing of a Chicago man early Saturday morning in downtown Salt Lake City.
SALT LAKE CITY - Investigators in an ongoing criminal probe of former Utah Attorneys General John Swallow and Mark Shurtleff are sifting through data obtained through a series of sweeping search warrants.
SALT LAKE CITY - Leaders of a national atheist group say the best spot to find a nonbeliever is in a place of faith.
SALT LAKE CITY - Pop culture is taking center stage at the second Salt Lake Comic Con.
SALT LAKE CITY - Salt Lake City police are promising swifter processing of rape kits, and they say they are starting a website to track the progress.
SALT LAKE CITY - A 21-year-old Salt Lake City man has pleaded guilty to gun and hate crime charges after admitting he shot out windows at a Utah synagogue two years ago.
SALT LAKE CITY - Salt Lake City police are looking for a man who robbed a Key Bank on South Foothill Boulevard.
SALT LAKE CITY - Investigators are reconstructing a mysterious decade from Megan Huntsman's life as they try to figure out how she concealed seven pregnancies before allegedly strangling or suffocating her newborns.
SALT LAKE CITY - The University of Utah will keep its "Ute" name for sports teams under a new agreement announced Tuesday with leaders of the Ute Indian Tribe that also provides increased recruiting and financial help for tribe members.
SALT LAKE CITY - When it comes to raising campaign cash, Republican Mia Love continues outpace her opponents in her bid to win the seat held by outgoing Democratic Congressman Jim Matheson.
SALT LAKE CITY - A former police officer in Salt Lake City has pleaded guilty to a felony and a misdemeanor in a plea deal on allegations that he faked DUI reports as part of a scheme to collect thousands of dollars of overtime illegally.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The tentative schedule for Union Pacific Big Boy No. 4014, which is being towed from Southern California to the railroad's steam shop in Cheyenne, Wyoming, for restoration:
SALT LAKE CITY - Police have identified a 14-year-old skateboarder who died after colliding with a pickup truck in Salt Lake City last week.
SALT LAKE CITY - Republicans and Democrats have chosen their nominees for Salt Lake County seats at separate weekend conventions.
SALT LAKE CITY - Some lawmakers, teens and others say they're excited about a new state law designed to better equip high school students with budgeting and financial skills.
SALT LAKE CITY - When Amy Farnsworth-Stratton was about a year old, her mother put her in the bathtub and walked away.
SALT LAKE CITY - The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is transferring 85 missionaries to different parts of Ukraine due to civil unrest there.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah Gov. Gary Herbert and other lawmakers gathered Friday to show their support for a pair of new laws designed to prevent drug overdoses.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah Attorney General Sean Reyes said Friday during a rally of gay marriage opponents that his defense of the state's same-sex marriage ban in a federal appeals court is not motivated by hate.
SALT LAKE CITY - A 2009 explosion at a northern Utah oil refinery that knocked a neighboring home off its foundation and singed dozens of others began with a corroded pipe that went years without proper inspection, federal investigators say.
SALT LAKE CITY - The National Security Agency's sweeping secret surveillance programs are violating Americans' constitutional rights, and a new warehouse in Utah is a symbol of the agency's unbridled power and extraordinary secrecy, a former agency executive said Thursday in Utah.
SALT LAKE CITY - A gleaming tower new to the Salt Lake City skyline features a 10-story spiral staircase, UV-filtering glass walls, and frosted, illuminated floors.
SALT LAKE CITY - A kidnapping conviction won't be dismissed against a Burmese refugee who in January was found guilty in the death of a 7-year-old girl.