- Funeral held for 2 shooting victims Updated: Apr-19-14 3:20 pm
- KC police say man shot to death at gas station Updated: Apr-19-14 11:25 am
- Twins shut down by Vargas in 5-0 loss to Royals Updated: Apr-19-14 12:08 am
- Vargas shuts down Twins, leads Royals to 5-0 win Updated: Apr-18-14 11:59 pm
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings Updated: Apr-18-14 9:31 pm
- Royals put outfielder Dyson on bereavement list Updated: Apr-18-14 6:23 pm
- Burglary suspect breaks leg while fleeing police Updated: Apr-17-14 5:25 pm
- Holder: Hate crimes 'an affront to who we are' Updated: Apr-17-14 5:15 pm
- Funerals scheduled for 3 killed at Jewish sites Updated: Apr-15-14 7:44 pm
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show Updated: Apr-15-14 7:31 pm
- Supremacist faces murder charges in Kansas deaths Updated: Apr-15-14 6:16 pm
- Bones identified as missing Kansas City man Updated: Apr-15-14 2:49 pm
- US anti-Semitic attacks down before Kansas deaths Updated: Apr-15-14 7:46 am
- Nebraska technology firm to relocate to Missouri Updated: Apr-14-14 3:41 pm
- Craig Cobb friends with suspect in KS slayings Updated: Apr-14-14 1:36 pm
- Maddon speaks out on elbow injuries Updated: Apr-14-14 3:33 am
- Bowe's attorney seeks to suppress evidence in bust Updated: Apr-11-14 4:29 pm
- Salina minister celebrating milestones in 2014 Updated: Apr-11-14 1:29 pm
- Mo. Senate wants Kansas City to host Super Bowl Updated: Apr-11-14 5:05 am
- Chimps briefly flee enclosure at Kansas City Zoo Updated: Apr-11-14 1:38 am
- 3 indicted in northern Missouri bank robbery Updated: Apr-09-14 7:02 pm
- Gordon homers, drives in 4 as Royals beat Rays 7-3 Updated: Apr-09-14 6:16 pm
- Mo. Senate panel considers gay discrimination bill Updated: Apr-09-14 6:04 pm
- Mo. House roll call on right to work legislation Updated: Apr-09-14 4:25 pm
- Royals expect Infante to be back for weekend trip Updated: Apr-09-14 2:15 pm
OVERLAND PARK, Kansas - About 3,000 people attended services for a doctor and his 14-year-old grandson killed in shootings at a Jewish center in suburban Kansas City.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Kansas City police say a man was found shot to death in a car where officers also found two children, one of whom was seriously wounded.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Ricky Nolasco was virtually unhittable a week ago in Minnesota, shutting down the scuffling Royals over eight innings in an easy victory that came amid a three-game sweep.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Jason Vargas began tinkering sometime between the second and third inning, after his pitch count had risen perilously high yet he'd managed to wiggle out of three straight jams.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - After nearly a month of reports of gunshots being fired at vehicles and more than 100 tips, authorities announced charges Friday against a Kansas City-area man suspected in connection with about a dozen highway shootings that wounded three people.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - A burglary suspect broke his leg while trying to flee from police after a homeowner found him inside a western Missouri residence.
OVERLAND PARK, Kansas - All Americans stand with the mourners of three people killed at Jewish community sites in suburban Kansas City, Attorney General Eric Holder said Thursday, adding that hate crimes are "an affront" to the nation.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Funeral arrangements for three people killed at two Jewish community sites near Kansas City on Sunday are scheduled for later this week.
LOS ANGELES - Miley Cyrus is in the hospital and unable to perform her "Bangerz" concert in Kansas City, Missouri, as planned.
OVERLAND PARK, Kansas - A white supremacist charged in shootings that left three people dead at two Jewish community sites in suburban Kansas City was brought into a video conference room in a wheelchair Tuesday to make his first court appearance.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Kansas City police say human remains found last year belonged to a man who was last seen in December 2007.
OVERLAND PARK, Kansas - A group monitoring anti-Semitic attacks in the U.S. cautiously noted a sharp decline in such incidents less than two weeks before the fatal shootings over the weekend outside two Jewish sites in suburban Kansas City.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - A Nebraska-based information technology firm plans to move its headquarter to Kansas City with the aid of some government incentives.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - White supremacist Craig Cobb is friends with a man jailed in the killing of three people at a Jewish community center and Jewish retirement complex near Kansas City on Sunday.
You could piece together a pretty good pitching staff with just the players who have had significant elbow problems this year.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - An attorney for Kansas City Chiefs receiver Dwayne Bowe has filed a motion to suppress evidence related to his arrest for possessing marijuana.
SALINA, Kansas - The Rev. Allen D. Smith would never compare himself to Moses, but he did lead his people to a promised land.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A task force would be charged with trying to bring the Super Bowl to Kansas City under a resolution passed by the Missouri Senate.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Seven chimpanzees are back inside their enclosure at the Kansas City Zoo after climbing a fallen log to the top of a wall.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Three Iowa men have been indicted on charges of robbing a northern Missouri bank of approximately $12,000 that was later found stashed in an evergreen tree.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Royals' Alex Gordon knew he put a good swing on the pitch, and he knew that his high fly ball had a chance to clear the outfield wall the way the wind was gusting out.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri senators heard conflicting testimony Wednesday on whether it makes good business sense to grant legal discrimination protections to people based on sexual orientation.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The 78-68 roll call Wednesday by which the Missouri House gave first-round approval to legislation that would prohibit labor contracts from requiring that all employees pay union fees as a condition of employment, regardless of whether workers are union members.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Royals manager Ned Yost is hopeful that second baseman Omar Infante will be ready to return for a weekend series at Minnesota after he was hit by a pitch in the face.