- Mass. boy denies raping, killing his math teacher Updated: Dec-04-13 5:52 pm
- Proposed Hankook site clears first hurdle Updated: Nov-28-13 8:47 am
- Austin Peay beats Southern Illinois 72-70 Updated: Nov-19-13 10:47 pm
- SE Missouri edges Austin Peay 36-34. Updated: Nov-16-13 6:44 pm
- Austin Peay powers past Oakland City 84-69 Updated: Nov-09-13 12:08 am
- 2 teens sentenced in death of soldier Updated: Nov-08-13 12:10 pm
- Former president of Clarksville utility sentenced Updated: Nov-06-13 5:37 pm
- Judge sentences man to 4 years in soldier's death Updated: Nov-06-13 11:10 am
SALEM, Massachusetts - A 14-year-old boy accused of killing his high school math teacher pleaded not guilty to murder, aggravated rape and armed robbery charges on Wednesday.
CLARKSVILLE, Tennessee - A proposed 1.5 million-square-foot tire plant has cleared a hurdle toward opening and employing 1,800 people in the next few years.
CLARKSVILLE, Tennessee - DeMichael Jackson ran for 137 yards as SE Missouri edged winless, but determined Austin Peay 36-34 on Saturday.
CLARKSVILLE, Tennessee - Ed Dyson scored 17 points as Austin Peay's front court led the team to an 84-69 win over Oakland City.
CLARKSVILLE, Tennessee - A judge has sentenced two Tennessee men convicted of murder in the killing of a Fort Campbell soldier who was giving them a ride home.
CLARKSVILLE, Tennessee - A former president of the Clarksville Department of Electricity has been sentenced to nearly four years in prison for his role in a fraud, bribery and kickbacks scheme.
CLARKSVILLE, Tennessee - A Tennessee judge has sentenced a former Fort Campbell soldier to four years in prison in the death of a fellow soldier last year.