- Clinton says she's confident about proper handling of emails Updated: Jul-25-15 10:47 pm
WINTERSET, Iowa - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton said Saturday she never knowingly sent or received classified information using her private email server and did not know what messages were being cited by intelligence investigators as examples of emails containing classified information.
- Police say body found in Mississippi River was Clinton man Updated: Jul-20-15 7:16 pm
CLINTON, Iowa - Police have identified the body of a man found in the Mississippi River in Clinton.
- Democrats Miller, Fitzgerald endorse Clinton for president Updated: Jul-17-15 1:32 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - Two Democrats who hold statewide office are endorsing Hillary Clinton for president.
- Clinton proposes tax breaks for corporate profit-sharing Updated: Jul-16-15 2:22 pm
DOVER, New Hampshire - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton proposed new incentives Thursday to encourage corporations to share profits with workers.
- Hillary Clinton to come to Colorado for fundraisers Updated: Jul-10-15 6:49 pm
DENVER - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is scheduled to appear at three fundraisers in Colorado next month.
- Ashford University plans to shutter Clinton campus next year Updated: Jul-10-15 2:56 pm
CLINTON, Iowa - Ashford University has announced that it will close its Clinton campus next year, surprising several leaders in the community who say they're sad to see it go.
- 3 fire departments fight mobile home blaze in eastern Iowa Updated: Jul-09-15 9:56 am
CLINTON, Iowa - Firefighters from three departments have put out a blaze that damaged a mobile home in eastern Iowa.
- Iowa DNR monitors wastewater discharge in city of Clinton Updated: Jul-08-15 5:47 pm
CLINTON, Iowa - Officials say a wastewater discharge in the eastern Iowa city of Clinton is reaching the main channel of the Mississippi River.
- Sanders returns to Minnesota with liberal rallying cry Updated: Jul-02-15 1:58 pm
ROCHESTER, Minnesota - Democratic presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders rallied supporters Thursday with a call to band together in order to fix a "rigged economy."