- The Latest: Sanders camp says $5.2 million raised since NH Updated: Feb-10-16 4:45 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Here's the latest on the 2016 presidential race as Republican and Democratic candidates head from New Hampshire to South Carolina and beyond. All times local:
- Clinton making a personal pitch to New Hampshire voters Updated: Feb-08-16 3:20 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - From a Michigan pulpit to New Hampshire's town halls, Hillary Clinton is working to establish a personal connection with voters as she faces an increasingly difficult struggle against Bernie Sanders for the Democratic nomination.
- NYC council speaker campaigns for Clinton in New Hampshire Updated: Feb-06-16 11:54 am
NEW YORK - New York City Council Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito is traveling to New Hampshire to campaign for Hillary Clinton.
- Clinton meets with pastors, raises cash in Philadelphia trip Updated: Jan-28-16 9:09 am
PHILADELPHIA - Hillary Clinton made a swing through Philadelphia, meeting with a group of black ministers and attending a fundraiser where rocker Jon Bon Jovi performed.
- NYC Mayor de Blasio to campaign in Iowa for Clinton Updated: Jan-26-16 10:13 pm
NEW YORK - New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio (dih BLAH'-zee-oh) is set to campaign for Hillary Clinton in Iowa.
- Man charged with pointing handgun Updated: Jan-20-16 5:22 pm
AMES, Iowa - A man is in custody and faces several charges after police responded to an Ames neighborhood altercation.
- In tight race, Democrats debate passion versus practicality Updated: Jan-18-16 8:24 am
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - With just two weeks to go before the first votes of the 2016 race for president, Democrats Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders engaged in their most contentious debate match-up to date, underscoring their tightening primary race as the Iowa caucuses draw near.
- The Latest: Updates from the Democratic presidential debate Updated: Jan-17-16 9:35 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Here are the latest developments from the Democratic presidential candidates' final debate before the Feb. 1 Iowa caucuses.
- Clinton man gets probation for setting business on fire Updated: Jan-16-16 5:02 am
CLINTON, Iowa - A Clinton man who set fire to the metal shelving manufacturer where he worked has been sentenced to probation.
- Walmart plans to shut 8 stores in Louisiana Updated: Jan-15-16 3:18 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Eight Walmart stores in Louisiana are closing as part of the company's plan to shutter 269 stores worldwide.
- Sanders ad burst coincides with upward movement in polls Updated: Jan-13-16 7:41 am
WASHINGTON - Bernie Sanders has been putting up major advertising cash to seize momentum heading into the Democratic presidential primaries - outspending his rival Hillary Clinton just as voters are beginning to pay attention to the race.
- New Mexico AG to support Clinton at minority forum in Iowa Updated: Jan-11-16 5:51 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - New Mexico Attorney General Hector Balderas says he's throwing his support behind Hillary Clinton for the Democratic Party's presidential nomination.