- Iowa police search for hit-and-run suspect Updated: Nov-26-13 5:34 pm
- Judge: City of Clinton violated open records law Updated: Nov-19-13 6:53 pm
- Clinton man pursues wrongful imprisonment claim Updated: Nov-16-13 11:06 am
- DNR says mercury spilled at plant in Clinton Updated: Nov-08-13 12:40 pm
- Iowa school bus crash sends students to hospital Updated: Nov-05-13 5:41 pm
CLINTON, Iowa - Police in eastern Iowa are investigating a hit-and-run collision involving two patrol cars.
CLINTON, Iowa - The city of Clinton violated Iowa's public records law when it refused to release minutes and recordings of closed meetings related to a $4.5 million whistleblower settlement, a judge has ruled.
DES MOINES, Iowa - The Iowa Supreme Court ruled a Clinton man whose sexual abuse conviction was overturned and who was later found not guilty by a jury has the right to pursue a wrongful imprisonment case against the state.
CLINTON, Iowa - The Iowa Department of Natural Resources says a more than a pound of highly toxic mercury was spilled at a corn processing plant in eastern Iowa.
CLINTON, Iowa - A school district in eastern Iowa says a student sent to the hospital after a school bus crash has suffered a broken foot.