- O'Malley makes presidential campaign stop in Tennessee Updated: Aug-28-15 8:53 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Former Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley knows he needs to make a big splash in early presidential contests like Iowa and New Hampshire, but he said he's already looking ahead to the next group of primary states like Tennessee in his bid for the Democratic nomination.
- Secrets have long slipped into State Department email Updated: Aug-27-15 3:06 am
WASHINGTON - During the 2012 attack on U.S. facilities in Benghazi, Libya, State Department officials in Washington were emailing one another with updates in real time. Embedded in those messages were nuggets of classified information, including an apparent reference to a CIA facility that was a closely guarded secret.
- Illinois man injured in tubing accident near Clinton Updated: Aug-17-15 6:26 am
CLINTON, Iowa - Authorities say a 31-year-old man has been injured in a tubing accident on the Mississippi River near Clinton in eastern Iowa.
- Clinton to campaign in Milwaukee next month Updated: Aug-14-15 3:35 pm
MILWAUKEE - Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton plans to campaign in Wisconsin for the first time since announcing her presidential campaign.
- Clinton man pleads guilty to Boston Islamic group threats Updated: Aug-07-15 7:52 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - A Clinton man who posted threats on the Facebook page of an Islamic group in Boston has pleaded guilty to transmitting threatening communications.
- Democratic presidential hopefuls woo labor in Iowa Updated: Aug-06-15 6:49 pm
ALTOONA, Iowa - Democratic presidential contenders wooed Iowa union members Thursday with talk of raising wages and protecting jobs. But front-runner Hillary Rodham Clinton, who has drawn scrutiny over her positions on trade, skipped the event because of a scheduling conflict.