- Indonesian official: Corby tried to slash wrist Updated: Mar-04-14 12:05 pm
- NZ woman arrested after drugs found in Indonesia Updated: Feb-21-14 2:37 am
- Police raid Australian TV network over exclusive Updated: Feb-18-14 3:43 am
- 1 dead, 6 Japanese divers missing in Indonesia Updated: Feb-15-14 12:10 am
- 7 Japanese divers missing off Indonesia's island Updated: Feb-14-14 11:23 pm
- Australian drug trafficker's media payday in doubt Updated: Feb-11-14 4:04 am
- Indonesia releases Australian drug smuggler Updated: Feb-10-14 12:07 am
BALI, Indonesia - An Indonesian official said Tuesday that paroled Australian drug convict Schapelle Corby tried to kill herself when he informed her that the government might send her back to prison.
BALI, Indonesia - Indonesian authorities arrested a New Zealand woman for allegedly possessing illegal drugs in a raid on Indonesia's resort island of Bali, police and a lawyer said Friday.
SYDNEY - Australian police, seeking to prevent a convicted drug trafficker from profiting from her life story, raided on Tuesday the headquarters of a television network that is negotiating an exclusive interview deal.
BALI, Indonesia - Indonesian rescuers recovered the body believed to be of a Japanese diver and searched for six others missing Saturday off the resort island of Bali, police said.
BALI, Indonesia - Indonesian police say seven Japanese tourists have gone missing while scuba diving off the resort island of Bali.
CANBERRA, Australia - An Australian drug trafficker newly freed from an Indonesian prison faces an uphill battle under Australian law to keep any earnings from a reported multimillion-dollar interview deal.
BALI, Indonesia - An Australian woman convicted of smuggling marijuana into Indonesia walked free from jail on Monday after being given parole, the latest chapter in what has been a media sensation in her home country since her arrest on the tourist island of Bali in 2005.