- Rays' offense shut down in 5-1 loss in 12 to Yanks Updated: Apr-20-14 7:56 pm
- Anna, Beltran key Yankees' 5-1, 12-inning win Updated: Apr-20-14 7:32 pm
- Yankees' RHP Nova on DL due to elbow ligament tear Updated: Apr-20-14 4:05 pm
- Nova hit hard, injures elbow in Yankees' 16-1 loss Updated: Apr-19-14 11:50 pm
- Yankees' Robertson expects to rejoin team soon Updated: Apr-19-14 6:11 pm
- Michigan man drowns during Tampa-area triathlon Updated: Apr-19-14 1:52 pm
- Even in death, Tampa teen's heart keeps giving Updated: Apr-19-14 1:26 am
- Canadiens top Lightning again for 2-0 series lead Updated: Apr-18-14 11:33 pm
- Florida school principal with molestation Updated: Apr-18-14 10:37 am
- Man guilty in death of former girlfriend's son Updated: Apr-17-14 6:20 pm
- Fla wildlife officials limit sea cucumber harvests Updated: Apr-17-14 8:46 am
- White wash: Yanks sweep Cubs 3-0, 2-0 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:57 pm
- Family of Navy Yard shooting victim files suit Updated: Apr-16-14 5:44 pm
- Racehorse worth $15K stolen near Tampa Updated: Apr-16-14 12:18 pm
- Sternberg calls Tampa 'very, very attractive' Updated: Apr-15-14 4:57 pm
- DNA, digital X-rays used to ID school remains Updated: Apr-15-14 2:07 pm
- Man arrested in Tampa boy's shooting Updated: Apr-15-14 6:45 am
- Military leaders, spies in Tampa for convention Updated: Apr-15-14 3:05 am
- Drag racer dies from crash-related injuries Updated: Apr-14-14 1:58 pm
- Lightning coach: Malone's charges not distraction Updated: Apr-13-14 7:39 pm
- Shipwreck off Fla slated to be underwater preserve Updated: Apr-13-14 12:23 pm
- Rare snake from Puerto Rico found in Fla. shipment Updated: Apr-13-14 3:07 am
- Multiple organ recipient, 3, tries for normal life Updated: Apr-13-14 1:15 am
- Lightning LW Malone arrested after traffic stop Updated: Apr-12-14 11:33 am
- Deputies investigate sick horses at rescue farm Updated: Apr-12-14 3:05 am
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - After two high-scoring days, the Tampa Bay Rays' offense was shut down again in the finale against the New York Yankees.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Dean Anna wasn't nervous during a key at-bat in extra innings. He was enjoying it.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - New York Yankees right-hander Ivan Nova has a partial tear of the ulnar collateral ligament in his pitching elbow, an injury that often requires Tommy John surgery.
TAMPA, Florida - Yankees closer David Robertson pitched in an extended spring training game for the first time since being sidelined by a groin strain and expects to rejoin the team Tuesday.
TAMPA, Florida - A 64-year-old Michigan man drown early Saturday while participating in a Pinellas County triathlon. Officials say fellow swimmers pulled Donald Bautel from the water during the Escape from Fort De Soto Triathlon.
TAMPA, Florida - March 9, the first anniversary of his daughter's death, and Ronald Pierce was anxious.
TAMPA, Florida - The Montreal Canadiens are gaining confidence with every playoff victory.
TAMPA, Florida - A Tampa Day School principal was arrested after deputies said he admitted in a phone call to inappropriately touching a 14-year-old male student he had befriended.
TAMPA, Florida - A Tampa Bay area man has been convicted in the death of his former girlfriend's toddler son.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida wildlife officials have voted to limit how many sea cucumbers can be harvested in both state and federal waters.
NEW YORK - There was nothing mysterious about Michael Pineda's performance this time. Masahiro Tanaka's dominant outing was pretty straight forward, too.
TAMPA, Florida - The Florida family of a woman slain during the mass shooting at the Washington Navy Yard has filed a wrongful death lawsuit in Hillsborough County Court.
ODESSA, Florida - Hillsborough County Sheriff's deputies say a racehorse worth $15,000 has been stolen from its stable.
NEW YORK - Six years after saying they wanted to explore alternative sites to downtown St. Petersburg for a new ballpark, the Tampa Bay Rays still are in search of a location.
TAMPA , Florida - A researcher from the University of South Florida said Tuesday that a team of forensic experts is using DNA, skeletal analysis and digital X-rays to identify the remains from a former reform school on the Panhandle.
TAMPA, Florida - A man faces two charges of attempted first-degree murder after a 4-year-old Tampa boy was hit by a stray bullet as he walked with his mother.
TAMPA, Florida - Some of the nation's top spies and military leaders, along with about 4,000 others in the defense, intelligence and homeland security communities, are descending on Tampa for a symposium being billed by organizers as the largest intelligence event in the U.S.
LAKELAND, Florida - A Tampa drag racer has died from injuries he suffered in a crash at the Lakeland Motor Speedway earlier this month.
WASHINGTON - Tampa Bay Lightning coach Jon Cooper doesn't think left wing Ryan Malone's DUI and cocaine possession charges will be a distraction to the postseason-bound team.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - A 19th century shipwreck in the waters off St. Petersburg is slated to become the state's 12th underwater archaeological preserve.
TAMPA, Florida - Florida's hotline for reporting sightings of invasive species led to the recovery of an endangered snake native to Puerto Rico.
TAMPA, Florida - Adonis Ortiz is like any other 3-year-old boy.
TAMPA, Florida - Tampa Bay Lightning left wing Ryan Malone was charged Saturday with DUI and possession of cocaine after a traffic stop, police said.
RIVERVIEW, Florida - The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office says it's investigating a horse rescue group after a pair of malnourished horses given to the group showed no sign of improvement after more than three months.