- Oregon inmates help restore courthouse clock Updated: Apr-15-14 5:15 pm
- Motorist, 80, OK after walking away from I-84 Updated: Apr-09-14 12:16 pm
- Murder defendant doesn't want ex-DA as his lawyer Updated: Apr-08-14 3:37 pm
- Pendleton church sacrifices annual mission trip Updated: Apr-05-14 1:50 pm
- Warning shot stops brawl at Eastern Oregon prison Updated: Apr-04-14 6:25 pm
- State seeks dismissal of Oregon megaloads petition Updated: Apr-04-14 12:14 pm
- Diesel spill cleanup claims Eastern Oregon house Updated: Apr-02-14 6:00 pm
- Dillon Dam could be removed by 2016 Updated: Mar-29-14 3:22 pm
- Umatilla sheriff says no foul play in river death Updated: Mar-26-14 5:19 pm
- Hermiston OKs 50-foot commercial buildings Updated: Mar-26-14 3:45 pm
- Washington man charged in fatal Ore. wreck Updated: Mar-25-14 11:40 am
- Wind dollars funding Heppner government building Updated: Mar-24-14 10:42 am
- Accused killer charged in Ore. jail assaults Updated: Mar-24-14 10:32 am
PENDLETON, Oregon - While crews are nearly finished restoring the historic Morrow County Courthouse clock tower in Heppner, prison inmates in Pendleton put their expertise to the test by returning the actual clock to its original condition.
PENDLETON, Oregon - Police retrieved an 80-year-old motorist who walked into the Pendleton hills following an argument with his wife.
PENDLETON, Oregon - An Eastern Oregon murder defendant has asked a judge to remove his court-appointed defense attorney, who also happens to be a former county district attorney.
PENDLETON, Oregon - The annual mission trip is a big deal for the youth at Pendleton's First Assembly of God. The destination remains a mystery until the unveiling, which their leader does with flair during a youth group meeting. By the end of his verbal intro, the name of the country is projected onto a screen.
PENDLETON, Oregon - The state Department of Corrections says a warning shot was needed to stop a three-man fight at the Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution in Pendleton.
PENDLETON, Oregon - State Attorney General Ellen Rosenblum has asked a Marion County judge to dismiss a petition that seeks to keep megaloads off Oregon roads without more public say.
PENDLETON, Oregon - A century-old farmhouse has been demolished near Pendleton to allow workers to continue cleaning up almost 5,000 gallons of diesel fuel spilled in an accident last month.
PENDLETON, Oregon - The Umatilla Basin Watershed Council has proposed removing the Dillon Dam by 2016 while maintaining irrigation rights established more than a century ago.
PENDLETON, Oregon - Umatilla County Sheriff Terry Rowan says investigators don't suspect foul play in the death of a 60-year-old man whose body washed ashore along the Umatilla River.
PENDLETON, Oregon - Buildings in the Eastern Oregon city of Hermiston can now stand taller.
PENDLETON, Oregon - A Paterson, Washington, man has been charged with first-degree manslaughter in the death of a 7-year-old girl killed in a March 19 auto accident in Hermiston, Oregon
PENDLETON, Oregon - Officials in Morrow County are using money from wind development to build a new government administration building in Heppner.
PENDLETON, Oregon - A Pendleton murder defendant faces additional charges following violent incidents at the county jail where he is lodged awaiting trial.