- City's employee concealed-gun law stirs concerns Updated: Mar-08-14 4:05 pm
- After 4 days in deep snow, dog back with owner Updated: Mar-06-14 1:52 am
- 2 die as trucks crash on I-84 in Eastern Oregon Updated: Mar-03-14 6:14 pm
- Motive for Pendleton attacks remains a mystery Updated: Mar-03-14 5:54 pm
- I-84 reopens through northeast Oregon Updated: Feb-27-14 8:20 am
- Fog, hazardous conditions close I-84 in NE Oregon Updated: Feb-26-14 2:20 am
- Media allowed at pretrial hearings in murder case Updated: Feb-22-14 2:35 pm
- Grand jury won't indict man, self-defense cited Updated: Feb-19-14 5:11 pm
- Century-old East Oregon mental hospital winds down Updated: Feb-17-14 7:01 pm
- Weston is latest in OR to consider police contract Updated: Feb-16-14 5:54 pm
- Prison deaths, suit put Ore. abusers in spotlight Updated: Feb-11-14 6:40 pm
PENDLETON, Oregon - The City Council of Milton-Freewater voted to allow city workers who don't have police powers to carry guns to work. But a small group of citizens have told city manager Linda Hall that they oppose the measure.
PENDLETON, Oregon - Curly Bear is back.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The westbound lanes of Interstate 84 were closed for about 19 hours in Eastern Oregon while the wreckage from a series of crashes was cleared.
PENDLETON, Oregon - Although he talked freely about how he committed the crimes, it's still unclear why a Marine deserter from California fatally stabbed an Eastern Oregon motel maid and beat another woman with a metal pipe, an investigator says.
PENDLETON, Oregon - Interstate 84 has reopened through northeast Oregon.
PENDLETON, Oregon - Oregon Transportation Department officials say extreme fog and hazardous driving conditions including black ice have prompted them to close a long stretch of Interstate 84 in northeast Oregon.
PENDLETON, Oregon - The defense attorney for a Milton-Freewater man charged with murder lost a bid to ban news reporters from pretrial hearings.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A grand jury has refused to indict an Eastern Oregon man in a killing that investigators concluded was likely self-defense during a robbery attempt, prosecutors said Wednesday.
PENDLETON, Oregon - Inside the palatial Blue Mountain Recovery Center, only three clients remain on a second-floor ward. Other wards are dim and abandoned.
PENDLETON, Oregon - Weston is the latest small city in Oregon to consider contracting for police protection.
PENDLETON, Oregon - The safety of sex offenders at two Eastern Oregon prisons has been put in the spotlight this month after a lawsuit and a series of unexpected deaths.