- New Pendleton hospital almost ready to open Updated: Dec-07-13 2:41 pm
- John Turner resigns from new Oregon State board Updated: Dec-06-13 1:45 pm
- Foul weather blocks megaload in Eastern Oregon Updated: Dec-06-13 11:53 am
- Ore. road conditions halt megaload for 2nd night Updated: Dec-05-13 12:32 am
- ODFW confirms attack by Snake River wolf pack Updated: Dec-01-13 4:08 pm
- Ore. zookeeper: Pets need something to do at home Updated: Nov-29-13 6:23 pm
- Umatilla tribal members vote for housing project Updated: Nov-27-13 2:49 pm
- State delays closure of Pendleton mental hospital Updated: Nov-23-13 3:49 pm
- Vancouver company to get coal barge contract Updated: Nov-22-13 10:02 am
- Umatilla River users in uncertain waters Updated: Nov-17-13 1:04 pm
- Pilot Rock, Ore., man pleads guilty to raping girl Updated: Nov-16-13 2:35 pm
- Coal in NE Ore.: some mixed prospects Updated: Nov-13-13 4:10 pm
- East Ore. mental health facility may get reprieve Updated: Nov-11-13 5:23 pm
- Turbine topples at SE Washington wind farm Updated: Nov-07-13 10:56 am
PENDLETON, Oregon - The new St. Anthony Hospital in Pendleton is now expected to open Dec. 20.
PENDLETON, Oregon - The new Oregon State University board of trustees has its first resignation.
PENDLETON, Oregon - With just a day of travel and about 40 miles covered, a megaload of refinery equipment intended for the tar sands oil region of western Canada is parked in Eastern Oregon, now waiting out a storm.
PENDLETON, Oregon - Wintry highway conditions in northeast Oregon have halted a megaload of oil refinery equipment for a second night.
PENDLETON, Oregon - Oregon wildlife officials have confirmed a third livestock attack by the Snake River wolf pack in northeastern Oregon.
PENDLETON, Oregon - As a child in Pendleton, Nicole Nicassio-Hiskey had every pet she could slip past her mother. Turtles, rats, dogs and cats all roamed the Nicassio household.
PENDLETON, Oregon - A decade after the discovery of human remains halted work on a housing development on the Umatilla Indian Reservation in northeastern Oregon, tribal members have voted to restart it.
PENDLETON, Oregon - An Eastern Oregon mental hospital slated to close in January will get a three-month lifeline.
PENDLETON, Oregon - A company that plans to ship coal down the Columbia River has signed a letter of intent with Tidewater Barge Lines of Vancouver, Washington, for transportation service.
PENDLETON, Oregon - Wade into a wrong stretch of the Umatilla River, and risk possible citation for trespassing on private property.
PENDLETON, Oregon - An Oregon man has pleaded guilty to committing sex crimes against a 13-year-old girl last year.
PENDLETON, Oregon - Declining coal prices in once profitable Asian markets could spell financial trouble for three proposed Northwest export terminals, including Ambre Energy's Morrow Pacific project, according to critics.
PENDLETON, Oregon - The only facility in eastern Oregon for patients with severe mental illness is expected to receive more than $2 million in funding so it can stay open until March, local legislators say.
PENDLETON, Oregon - A wind turbine snapped its spine and fell to the ground last weekend at the Stateline Wind Farm near Touchet (TOO'-sheh) in Walla Walla County.