- Umatilla pushes strip clubs, pot shops out of downtown Updated: Apr-30-15 12:34 pm
PENDLETON, Oregon - After struggling to regulate stripper bars, a small town along the Columbia River in eastern Oregon is ready to adopt rules to prohibit new ones in its downtown district.
- Pendleton prison birds nest despite removal efforts Updated: Apr-28-15 1:14 pm
PENDLETON, Oregon - A Pendleton prison is waging its annual battle to get swallows out of the building's nooks and crannies before they lay eggs.
- Umatilla County suspends 3 human services employees Updated: Apr-24-15 12:28 pm
PENDLETON, Oregon - Three Umatilla County Human Services employees are on administrative leave while the county conducts an investigation.
- Man sentenced for stabbing ex-girlfriend in front of child Updated: Apr-23-15 11:25 am
PENDLETON, Oregon - A Milton-Freewater man will serve more than seven years in prison for trying to kill his ex-girlfriend in front of their 4-year-old daughter.
- Ex-teacher accused of sex abuse enters not guilty plea Updated: Apr-18-15 3:56 pm
PENDLETON, Oregon - A former substitute teacher in Eastern Oregon accused of having sex with a 17-year-old student has pleaded not guilty to the charges.
- McNary Dam projects help boost salmon returns Updated: Apr-17-15 1:04 pm
PENDLETON, Oregon - An electronic message board keeps track of how much power is generated in real time at McNary Dam east of Umatilla. The sign displayed 479 megawatts Thursday afternoon, or enough electricity for 240,000 homes.
- Ore. jail inmate gets 30 days for flashing judge Updated: Apr-14-15 5:20 pm
PENDLETON, Oregon - A Pendleton, Oregon, jail inmate got 30 days behind bars for exposing himself to a judge.
- Eastern Oregon derailment caused by misaligned track Updated: Apr-14-15 12:14 pm
PENDLETON, Oregon - Union Pacific says a misaligned track caused a train derailment last month in Eastern Oregon.
- Wyden lobbies for Pendleton research center funding Updated: Apr-09-15 3:50 pm
- Pendleton bans residents from decorating public statues Updated: Apr-09-15 2:53 pm
PENDLETON, Oregon - The city of Pendleton, Oregon, has banned people from decorating public statues.