- Oregon trails crews to get help from BLM mustangs Updated: May-02-16 10:20 am
PENDLETON, Oregon - Some of Nevada's wild horses will be lending a hoof to Oregon trails crews this summer.
- Critics question effectiveness of Eastern Promise program Updated: Apr-25-16 3:20 pm
PENDLETON, Oregon - Critics are questioning the effectiveness of programs that allow high school students to gain college credit while attending high school but supporters of the program say those fears are unfounded.
- Local officials fight invasive riverbank weed in Hermiston Updated: Apr-22-16 1:05 pm
PENDLETON, Oregon - Local officials are trying to contain invasive weeds that have been sprouting on the banks of Oregon's Umatilla River.
- Pendleton OKs project bringing historical statues to life Updated: Apr-21-16 12:26 pm
PENDLETON, Oregon - An Oregon city is embarking on a project to bring its historical bronze statues to life.
- Oregon farming co-op to vote on dissolution Updated: Apr-19-16 1:58 pm
PENDLETON, Oregon - Members of a grain growers' organization in Oregon will vote on whether to dissolve the farming co-op.
- 2 accused in fatal shooting on Umatilla Indian Reservation Updated: Apr-15-16 12:50 pm
PENDLETON, Oregon - Two men are facing charges in connection to a fatal shooting at a party on the Umatilla Indian Reservation.
- Officials say eastern Oregon counties poor in health Updated: Apr-14-16 3:02 pm
PENDLETON, Oregon - Health data suggests residents in eastern Oregon weigh more, exercise less and use more alcohol, tobacco and prescription drugs than recommended.
- Sheriff who met refuge occupiers plans to sue city Updated: Apr-12-16 4:08 pm
PENDLETON, Oregon - An Oregon sheriff under investigation for meeting with those who occupied a national wildlife refuge has filed notice that he plans to sue the city of John Day.
- Irrigation season starts in Umatilla Basin Updated: Apr-11-16 9:34 am
PENDLETON, Oregon - Ray Kopacz shouted over the rumbling of the cement truck one recent morning as workers patched up a break in the Stanfield Branch Furnish Ditch that cost farmers a full day's worth of irrigation water.
- Umatilla County denies wrongdoing claims by ex-employees Updated: Apr-05-16 2:20 am
PENDLETON, Oregon - Umatilla County has denied allegations of misconduct in a federal lawsuit brought by three former employees.
- Eastern Oregon prison inmate dies after taken to hospital Updated: Apr-04-16 6:17 pm
PENDLETON, Oregon - Officials say a 44-year-old man convicted of first-degree child sex abuse died in a hospital where he was taken for treatment from the state prison in Pendleton.