- Dogs show Connecticut kids how to clear land mines Updated: Apr-20-14 1:04 am
- Home sales of $10 million rise in Connecticut town Updated: Apr-16-14 8:00 pm
- Volunteers give ill boy dream bedroom makeover Updated: Apr-13-14 11:06 am
- 50-acre Connecticut estate sells for $120 million Updated: Apr-12-14 12:01 am
- Greenwich assault case to resume after divorce Updated: Apr-06-14 10:44 am
- Conn. governor announces plans to run again Updated: Mar-28-14 2:56 pm
GREENWICH, Connecticut - The land mine was buried just a few yards from the children. But they could neither see nor smell it. One wrong step and ... BOOM!!!! ... a crippling, perhaps fatal, explosion could kill or maim.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - Connecticut's Gold Coast is living up to its name, with a record $120 million sale of a waterfront estate in Greenwich leading an increase in sales of homes for more than $10 million.
GREENWICH, Connecticut - Seven-year-old Zach Libow excitedly ran up and down the stairs at his Crescent Road home on a recent Saturday, checking on the progress of his new bedroom.
GREENWICH, Connecticut - A 12-bedroom waterfront estate on 50 acres in wealthy Greenwich has been sold for $120 million.
GREENWICH, Connecticut - Proceedings before the trial of a Greenwich man accused of bludgeoning his wife with a baseball bat will be delayed until the couple's divorce is final.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Gov. Dannel P. Malloy announced Friday he will seek a second term, formally entering a contest that already has several Republican candidates challenging the Democrat's handling of taxes and the economy.