- Suit: Conn. hospital blood vials were contaminated Updated: Dec-11-13 9:25 am
- XPO Logistics to buy NLM for $87M Updated: Dec-11-13 8:58 am
- About 20 cars involved in I-95 crash in SW Conn. Updated: Dec-09-13 2:02 am
- Segregated war effort focus of Greenwich display Updated: Nov-30-13 1:10 am
- Skakel released from prison as he awaits new trial Updated: Nov-21-13 5:08 pm
- Greenwich student pens tribute to late classmate Updated: Nov-17-13 1:07 am
- NYC psychic gets prison in 6-figure scam case Updated: Nov-14-13 5:49 pm
- Foley runs ad criticizing Conn.'s Gov. Malloy Updated: Nov-11-13 4:45 pm
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - A former employee has testified in a lawsuit against Greenwich Hospital that she was pressured to resign after she discovered contaminated blood vials.
GREENWICH, Connecticut - Freight management company XPO Logistics Inc. said Wednesday that it has agreed with trucking operator Landstar System Inc. to acquire its supply chain company NLM for $87 million.
GREENWICH, Connecticut - A multi-vehicle crash closed part of Interstate 95 in southwestern Connecticut for about two hours as road conditions turned slippery with the arrival of a wintry storm.
GREENWICH, Connecticut - Just weeks after many people flocked to Greenwich Avenue to pay respects during the town's first Veterans Day walk, a local group of amateur historians and military buffs, the Connecticut Combat Team, has set up a Town Hall lobby display exploring the unpleasant realities of American military history and one of its greatest conflicts.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - No longer in handcuffs or leg shackles, Kennedy cousin Michael Skakel walked out of court Thursday into the autumn chill a free man for the first time in more than a decade, released on bail while prosecutors appeal a ruling granting him a new trial in the 1975 slaying of neighbor Martha Moxley.
GREENWICH, Connecticut - Alana Galloway did not know Bart Palosz. And she did not see him the day that he took his own life. But the Convent of the Sacred Heart sophomore's lack of familiarity with him did not prevent her from penning a heartfelt, powerful response to his death.
NEW YORK - A psychic convicted of bilking more than $100,000 from clients was sentenced Thursday to five to 15 years in prison, as a judge said the self-described clairvoyant was a flat-out con artist.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Potential Connecticut Republican gubernatorial candidate Tom Foley began running a television advertisement in New York on Monday that takes aim at the city's newly elected Democratic mayor, as well as Connecticut Gov. Dannel P. Malloy - but without mentioning his name.