- Documents: Band director battle cost district $300,000 Updated: Feb-03-16 4:59 pm
GREENWICH, Connecticut - Greenwich Public Schools spent about $300,000 in legal and personnel costs related to the suspension and appeal of a high school band director accused of bullying two students.
- Model Stephanie Seymour applies for alcohol rehab program Updated: Feb-02-16 12:09 pm
STAMFORD, Connecticut - Supermodel Stephanie Seymour has applied for a program that could lead to the dismissal of a drunken driving charge in Connecticut.
- Telemarketer to pay $87K fine in settlement with state Updated: Feb-01-16 10:30 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A telemarketer has agreed to pay $87,500 in a settlement with the New Hampshire Bureau of Securities Regulation after an investigation showed his firm placed numerous calls to residents on the National Do Not Call Registry.
- Police: Danbury house cleaner stole $10,000 in jewelry Updated: Jan-25-16 12:32 pm
GREENWICH, Connecticut - Police say a Danbury house cleaner has been arrested for stealing more than $10,000 worth of jewelry from a client.
- Man whose car dragged woman to death faces sentencing Updated: Jan-18-16 9:33 am
STAMFORD, Connecticut - A Connecticut waiter whose car struck a woman and dragged her more than 900 feet to her death in Greenwich is facing sentencing.