- Court rules against officer's 1st Amendment claim Updated: Dec-04-13 7:22 pm
- Water, electricity bills going up in Eugene Updated: Dec-04-13 10:19 am
- Mariota will return to Ducks Updated: Dec-03-13 7:11 pm
- 7 transfers find their fit with No. 13 Ducks Updated: Dec-03-13 4:39 pm
- Lane Community College enrollment down, cuts ahead Updated: Dec-03-13 11:16 am
- Eugene utility sues to limit wind power purchases Updated: Dec-02-13 4:37 pm
- Amardi, No. 14 Ducks defeat Cal Poly 82-61 Updated: Dec-02-13 1:39 am
- Amardi, No. 14 Ducks defeat Cal Poly 82-61 Updated: Dec-02-13 1:18 am
- Pacific surges past North Dakota 93-76 Updated: Dec-01-13 9:44 pm
- Food stamp cuts hit Ore. families hard Updated: Dec-01-13 1:11 pm
- 4 too-low rail tunnels in S. Ore. to be enlarged Updated: Dec-01-13 1:08 pm
- Oregon downs North Dakota 91-76 Updated: Nov-30-13 9:54 pm
- Gill has 14 and Pacific edges Cal Poly 73-71 Updated: Nov-30-13 5:59 pm
- Murder-suicide lawsuit blames Chantix prescriber Updated: Nov-30-13 5:19 pm
- Beavers fall short in 36-35 loss to No. 12 Oregon Updated: Nov-30-13 1:56 am
- No. 12 Ducks edge Beavers 36-35 in the Civil War Updated: Nov-30-13 12:47 am
- Cal Poly shuts down North Dakota 70-43 Updated: Nov-29-13 8:42 pm
- Pacific wastes 1st-lead in loss to No. 14 Oregon Updated: Nov-29-13 8:33 pm
- Eugene, agency agree to homeless 'rest stop' Updated: Nov-29-13 4:10 pm
- Eugene airport expects busiest day since BCS title Updated: Nov-28-13 1:58 pm
- Ducks give coach Altman 3-year extension Updated: Nov-27-13 3:23 pm
- Man accused of killing half-brother in Coos County Updated: Nov-26-13 10:56 pm
- 'Recycled' glass is actually going to the landfill Updated: Nov-25-13 6:14 pm
- Eugene apartment fire near UO campus accidental Updated: Nov-25-13 9:56 am
- Dons cool off in 100-82 loss to No. 17 Oregon Updated: Nov-25-13 12:32 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - A federal appeals court has ruled that a Eugene police officer who complained about his department's safety standards is not entitled to First Amendment protection of his speech.
EUGENE, Oregon - The Eugene Water & Electric Board voted Tuesday night to raise water rates by 6 percent and electricity rates by nearly 5 percent.
EUGENE, Oregon - Quarterback Marcus Mariota has announced that he will return to Oregon for his junior season.
EUGENE, Oregon - With seven transfers new to the Ducks and two players serving suspensions, No. 13 Oregon is looking surprisingly cohesive.
EUGENE, Oregon - An improved job market is bad news for people working at Lane Community College. Enrollment jumped during the Great Recession when students couldn't find jobs, and now it's fallen sharply as young people and others go back to work.
EUGENE, Oregon - Eugene's public power utility is awash in electricity in a slack economy, and it is suing to limit the amount of power it must buy from a wind project in the Columbia River basin.
EUGENE, Oregon - Cal Poly coach Joe Callero hopes his team learned a thing or two about consistency in suffering its worst defeat of the season on Sunday.
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon is off to its best start in seven years, and the players say they are still getting used to each other.
EUGENE, Oregon - Ross Rivera scored 19 points and Sama Taku added 18 as Pacific put away North Dakota 93-76 in a Global Sports Challenge matchup Sunday night.
EUGENE, Oregon - Casey Beason, her boyfriend and 2-year-old daughter were facing an interminable Thanksgiving weekend in their cracker-box apartment on Roosevelt Boulevard while they waited for their Oregon Trail food stamp card to recharge.
GLENDALE, Oregon - State lottery proceeds of up to $4.56 million have been pledged to a project to enlarge four railroad tunnels so modern freight cars can transport wood products from Southern Oregon mills on the Central Oregon & Pacific Railroad.
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon's Mike Moser decided it was time to get his rebounding game going.
EUGENE, Oregon - Tony Gill scored 14 points, including a go-ahead layup and a free throw with 30 seconds left, and Pacific defeated Cal Poly 73-71 Saturday in the Global Sports Hardwood Challenge at Oregon's Matthew Knight Arena.
EUGENE, Oregon - A Eugene woman whose husband killed the couple's son and himself has sued the dentist who prescribed her husband a nicotine-cessation drug and the hospital that determined he was not a danger to himself or others two days before the slayings.
EUGENE, Oregon - Marcus Mariota gave Josh Huff all the credit for the 12-yard touchdown pass with 29 seconds that swung another Civil War rivalry game Oregon's way.
EUGENE, Oregon - Brian Bennett scored a season-high 16 points as Cal-Poly held North Dakota to 23.4 percent shooting from the field and won 70-43 on Friday night.
EUGENE, Ore - Pacific had 14th-ranked Oregon in trouble seemingly from the opening tip and led by seven points at halftime. Then, the Tigers fell apart.
EUGENE, Oregon - A nonprofit agency known for creating 6-by-10-foot micro houses for the homeless plans to create Eugene's first "rest stop" on city property.
EUGENE, Oregon - Officials at the Eugene airport expect Sunday to be their busiest day since the Oregon football team played in the BCS title game two years ago.
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon head coach Dana Altman has received a three-year contract extension that will keep him in charge of the Ducks through the 2019-20 season.
EUGENE, Oregon - Coos County officials say a 54-year-old Lane County man has been indicted on a murder charge in the death of his half-brother.
EUGENE, Oregon - Tens of thousands of Eugene and Springfield residents routinely rinse and set aside non-deposit wine, juice and other bottles and jars, then put them out for curbside recycling in specially marked boxes.
EUGENE, Oregon - Fire marshals say Saturday's three-alarm fire that burned an apartment building near the University of Oregon campus in Eugene was accidental.
EUGENE, Oregon - The San Francisco men's basketball team came into Sunday's game against No. 17 Oregon with a hot-hand from 3-point range.