- Jury rules in favor of Eugene man in car tow case Updated: Apr-16-14 10:08 am
- Ore. police ID 2 suspects in overpass assault Updated: Apr-15-14 9:44 pm
- Eugene, Doha and Barcelona bid for 2019 worlds Updated: Apr-15-14 1:36 pm
- 3 teens cited for small fire at Eugene school Updated: Apr-15-14 10:07 am
- Oregon mail carrier files suit over dog attack Updated: Apr-12-14 9:01 pm
- Carter and Lapray leave Ducks Updated: Apr-11-14 8:24 pm
- Eugene Council leaning toward sick leave measure Updated: Apr-11-14 2:01 pm
- Man sues Ore. church over mother's death Updated: Apr-11-14 2:40 am
- Man smoking in bed has stroke, dies in fire Updated: Apr-10-14 11:28 am
- Oregon man charged with trying to kill officer Updated: Apr-09-14 1:04 pm
- Eugene council may mandate business sick leave Updated: Apr-09-14 10:35 am
- Oregon hires Gonzaga women's coach Updated: Apr-08-14 7:12 pm
- Joseph Young says he's staying at Oregon Updated: Apr-08-14 6:51 pm
- Man dead after Eugene house fire Updated: Apr-08-14 2:27 pm
- Man found dead at Eugene house fire Updated: Apr-08-14 9:02 am
- Police: Eugene homicide victim shot twice in head Updated: Apr-08-14 6:16 am
- Eugene police closing Whoville homeless camp Updated: Apr-05-14 12:47 am
- Brittany Murphy's last film gets 4-state test run Updated: Apr-04-14 2:45 pm
- Large skate park opens under Eugene bridge Updated: Apr-04-14 10:29 am
- Man found shot was former police union leader Updated: Apr-02-14 11:01 pm
- Ex-con in aggravated murder trial in Eugene Updated: Apr-02-14 6:04 pm
- 12 cited in Eugene, Ore., homeless protest Updated: Apr-01-14 11:39 pm
- Oregon sex convict to be deported to Australia Updated: Apr-01-14 4:16 pm
- Washington State hires Kent as new hoops coach Updated: Mar-31-14 8:24 pm
- Oregon pot business moves into the mainstream Updated: Mar-31-14 3:11 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - A federal jury sided with a Eugene man whose car was towed after a traffic stop.
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon State Police say they have identified two teenage boys who may have tossed a cinder block off an Interstate 5 overpass in Creswell, Oregon, injuring a Washington state woman riding in a car below.
LONDON - Eugene is bidding to bring track and field's world championships to the United States for the first time.
EUGENE, Oregon - Three teenage boys who climbed on the roof of a Eugene middle school and set fire to pine needles were cited for arson and criminal trespass.
EUGENE, Oregon - An Oregon postal worker seeks more than $180,000 in a lawsuit filed against the owner of a dog that allegedly attacked her.
EUGENE, Oregon - With a majority of its members on board, the Eugene City Council is moving ahead with legislation to require businesses to give their employees paid sick leave.
EUGENE, Oregon - A Eugene, Oregon, man is suing a local church where he says his mother fell on a wet floor and broke her leg three months before she died.
EUGENE, Oregon - Eugene fire officials say a man smoking a cigar in bed earlier this week had a stroke, and the burning cigar caused a fire he couldn't escape.
EUGENE, Oregon - An Oregon man shot by police during a confrontation last month has been charged with attempting to kill the officer who wounded him.
EUGENE, Oregon - The Eugene City Council may require businesses in the city to provide paid sick leave for their employees.
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon has hired Kelly Graves of Gonzaga as the new Ducks women's basketball coach.
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon point guard Joseph Young says he's returning to the Ducks for his senior season.
EUGENE, Oregon - A Eugene man was found dead in a house that burned on Monday night.
EUGENE, Oregon - A man was found dead at a house fire Monday night in Eugene.
EUGENE, Oregon - Newly filed court documents say the first victim of a March 19 crime spree that later took the life of a northern California sheriff's deputy was found seated at his Eugene, Oregon, dining room table with two gunshot wounds to the head.
EUGENE, Oregon - Police in Eugene, Oregon, have escorted residents out of the illegal homeless camp known as Whoville.
EUGENE, Oregon - Brittany Murphy's final movie opens Friday in Eugene before going on a limited run.
EUGENE, Oregon - A large skate park opens Friday under the Washington-Jefferson Bridge in Eugene.
EUGENE, Oregon - A Lane County sheriff's spokesman says a man found fatally shot near church property in north Eugene was a former Eugene police union president.
EUGENE, Oregon - A man who spent 27 years in prison for a Lane County murder is facing aggravated murder charges in a new trial in Eugene that could put him on death row.
EUGENE, Oregon - Police in Eugene, Oregon, say 12 advocates for the homeless have been cited for second-degree criminal trespass after refusing to end their sit-in at the city manager's office when it closed late Tuesday afternoon.
EUGENE, Oregon - A 31-year-old Australian man accused of luring an Oregon teenager into a sexual relationship has pleaded guilty in federal court and is to be deported.
Athletic director Bill Moos once hired Ernie Kent to turn Oregon around. He's now done the same at Washington State.
EUGENE, Oregon - With medical marijuana shops opening their doors in Oregon and the prospect of a statewide legalization vote this fall, the pot business is emerging from underground into the fluorescent light of hotel conference rooms.