- Oregon gay marriage ban gets day in court Updated: Apr-24-14 3:48 am
- Police: 3 in Eugene hit by darts from passing SUV Updated: Apr-23-14 9:44 pm
- New judge takes seat in federal court in Eugene Updated: Apr-22-14 9:52 am
- Lawsuit seeks to block sale of Oregon forest lands Updated: Apr-21-14 6:26 pm
- Man dead in Eugene after reports of fire, shots Updated: Apr-20-14 7:47 pm
- Pepsi distributor buying 'pouring rights' at UO Updated: Apr-18-14 1:22 pm
- Lane Community College numbers fall nearly a third Updated: Apr-16-14 12:28 pm
- Jury rules in favor of Eugene man in car tow case Updated: Apr-16-14 10:08 am
- Ore. police ID 2 suspects in overpass assault Updated: Apr-15-14 9:44 pm
- Eugene, Doha and Barcelona bid for 2019 worlds Updated: Apr-15-14 1:36 pm
- 3 teens cited for small fire at Eugene school Updated: Apr-15-14 10:07 am
- Oregon mail carrier files suit over dog attack Updated: Apr-12-14 9:01 pm
- Carter and Lapray leave Ducks Updated: Apr-11-14 8:24 pm
- Eugene Council leaning toward sick leave measure Updated: Apr-11-14 2:01 pm
- Man sues Ore. church over mother's death Updated: Apr-11-14 2:40 am
- Man smoking in bed has stroke, dies in fire Updated: Apr-10-14 11:28 am
- Oregon man charged with trying to kill officer Updated: Apr-09-14 1:04 pm
- Eugene council may mandate business sick leave Updated: Apr-09-14 10:35 am
- Oregon hires Gonzaga women's coach Updated: Apr-08-14 7:12 pm
- Joseph Young says he's staying at Oregon Updated: Apr-08-14 6:51 pm
- Man dead after Eugene house fire Updated: Apr-08-14 2:27 pm
- Man found dead at Eugene house fire Updated: Apr-08-14 9:02 am
- Police: Eugene homicide victim shot twice in head Updated: Apr-08-14 6:16 am
- Eugene police closing Whoville homeless camp Updated: Apr-05-14 12:47 am
- Brittany Murphy's last film gets 4-state test run Updated: Apr-04-14 2:45 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Lawyers for four gay and lesbian couples and the state of Oregon urged a federal judge Wednesday to strike down Oregon's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage.
EUGENE, Oregon - Police in Eugene, Oregon, say three people have been hit by 4-inch darts shot from a dark-colored SUV in separate attacks this month.
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon's newest federal judge was officially installed in a ceremony Monday at the Courthouse in Eugene.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Conservation groups filed a lawsuit Monday to block the sale of a portion of the Elliott State Forest to a private timber company.
EUGENE, Oregon - Police say they're investigating after a 27-year-old man was found dead in a Eugene home, after reports of a fire and possible shots fired.
EUGENE, Oregon - A Pepsi distributor would become the University of Oregon's dominant soft drink supplier, and the school would get nearly $5 million in cash or discounts over the next eight years under a contract expected to be finalized soon.
EUGENE, Oregon - With an economic recovery underway, students are going into the workforce instead of Lane Community College classrooms, and enrollment has dropped by nearly a third.
EUGENE, Oregon - A federal jury sided with a Eugene man whose car was towed after a traffic stop.
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon State Police say they have identified two teenage boys who may have tossed a cinder block off an Interstate 5 overpass in Creswell, Oregon, injuring a Washington state woman riding in a car below.
LONDON - Eugene is bidding to bring track and field's world championships to the United States for the first time.
EUGENE, Oregon - Three teenage boys who climbed on the roof of a Eugene middle school and set fire to pine needles were cited for arson and criminal trespass.
EUGENE, Oregon - An Oregon postal worker seeks more than $180,000 in a lawsuit filed against the owner of a dog that allegedly attacked her.
EUGENE, Oregon - With a majority of its members on board, the Eugene City Council is moving ahead with legislation to require businesses to give their employees paid sick leave.
EUGENE, Oregon - A Eugene, Oregon, man is suing a local church where he says his mother fell on a wet floor and broke her leg three months before she died.
EUGENE, Oregon - Eugene fire officials say a man smoking a cigar in bed earlier this week had a stroke, and the burning cigar caused a fire he couldn't escape.
EUGENE, Oregon - An Oregon man shot by police during a confrontation last month has been charged with attempting to kill the officer who wounded him.
EUGENE, Oregon - The Eugene City Council may require businesses in the city to provide paid sick leave for their employees.
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon has hired Kelly Graves of Gonzaga as the new Ducks women's basketball coach.
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon point guard Joseph Young says he's returning to the Ducks for his senior season.
EUGENE, Oregon - A Eugene man was found dead in a house that burned on Monday night.
EUGENE, Oregon - A man was found dead at a house fire Monday night in Eugene.
EUGENE, Oregon - Newly filed court documents say the first victim of a March 19 crime spree that later took the life of a northern California sheriff's deputy was found seated at his Eugene, Oregon, dining room table with two gunshot wounds to the head.
EUGENE, Oregon - Police in Eugene, Oregon, have escorted residents out of the illegal homeless camp known as Whoville.
EUGENE, Oregon - Brittany Murphy's final movie opens Friday in Eugene before going on a limited run.