- Grand jury indicts man in fatal Oregon shooting Updated: Mar-07-14 2:40 am
- 3 Oregon TV stations sold to Atlanta partnership Updated: Mar-06-14 5:10 pm
- Eugene library gets its rules clear, up to date Updated: Mar-06-14 3:51 pm
- Oregon hangs on for an 85-78 win over Arizona St. Updated: Mar-05-14 1:44 am
- Police: couple denied pizza try to firebomb shop Updated: Mar-04-14 11:37 pm
- Oregon House panel OKs temporary dispensary bans Updated: Mar-04-14 10:35 pm
- Oregon won't renew contract of coach Paul Westhead Updated: Mar-04-14 9:14 pm
- Alleyne leads Oregon past Arizona in finale, 90-78 Updated: Mar-02-14 6:28 pm
- Former son-in-law charged in 92-year-old's death Updated: Mar-02-14 12:43 pm
- County manager in Nevada accepts job in Oregon Updated: Mar-01-14 10:34 am
- Sheriff: kidnap suspect now sought in bank robbery Updated: Mar-01-14 1:29 am
- Oregon upsets No. 20 Arizona State, 98-90 Updated: Mar-01-14 12:42 am
- Woman, 72, brandishes pole, holds off intruder Updated: Feb-28-14 4:03 pm
- Eugene council votes to close homeless camp Updated: Feb-27-14 9:41 am
- Tiny houses help address nation's homeless problem Updated: Feb-26-14 7:34 am
- Short-handed Oregon beats Washington State 67-53 Updated: Feb-23-14 11:33 pm
- Rollover crash kills 2, injures 1 west of Eugene Updated: Feb-22-14 7:01 pm
- Eugene stadium fans get a chance to save it Updated: Feb-21-14 4:07 pm
- Eugene school employee pleads not guilty to sex Updated: Feb-21-14 10:01 am
- Oregon handles Washington 78-71 Updated: Feb-19-14 11:36 pm
- Trial getting underway in Eugene double killing Updated: Feb-19-14 11:32 am
- Local pot dispensary bans might go up in smoke Updated: Feb-18-14 7:28 pm
- Nyingifa, UCLA race past Oregon 103-83 Updated: Feb-17-14 9:21 pm
- Residents pick minor offenses for community court Updated: Feb-17-14 2:05 pm
- Oregon holds off Oregon State in 93-83 win Updated: Feb-16-14 6:14 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - A grand jury has indicted a 35-year-old former professional mixed martial arts fighter on a murder count in the fatal January shooting of an unarmed man after a Springfield, Oregon, traffic crash.
EUGENE, Oregon - A Georgia partnership is buying three Oregon television stations for $30 million.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The first rule of any library is always "shhhh!" In Eugene, the public library is adding a few more to stay current, such as no e-cigarettes and putting "mobile devices" on the list of players whose volume must be kept low.
EUGENE, Oregon - Mike Moser had 22 points and 17 rebounds to lead Oregon past Arizona State 85-78 on Tuesday night.
EUGENE, Oregon - Police in Eugene, Oregon, say a man and a woman refused service at a pizza shop because they were intoxicated came back later and tried to set the shop on fire as employees huddled in the basement.
SALEM, Oregon - A state House committee has approved a compromise measure that would allow Oregon communities to ban medical marijuana facilities, but only temporarily.
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon won't renew the contract of women's basketball coach Paul Westhead when it expires at the end of the month.
EUGENE, Oregon - Jillian Alleyne scored 18 points and grabbed 16 rebounds to lead Oregon to a 90-78 win over Arizona in the regular season finale Sunday.
EUGENE, Oregon - A Eugene man who had been accused of assaulting his 92-year-old former mother-in-law is now facing a manslaughter charge.
MINDEN, Nevada - A county manager in Nevada has accepted the position of Lane County, Oregon, administrator.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A Clackamas County sheriff's spokesman says a man sought in a woman's January abduction from a Milwaukie, Oregon, tanning salon is suspected of robbing a bank in Eugene.
EUGENE, Oregon - Jillian Alleyne, Chrishae Rowe and Ariel Thomas combined to score 76 points and lead Oregon to a 98-90 upset of No. 20 Arizona State Friday night.
EUGENE, Oregon - Janet Carlson turned 72 last month, stands just over 5 feet tall and has a new nickname: "Clubber."
EUGENE, Oregon - The days of a Eugene homeless camp called Whoville appear to be numbered.
MADISON, Wisconsin - While tiny houses have been attractive for those wanting to downsize or simplify their lives for financial or environmental reasons, there's another population benefiting from the small-dwelling movement: the homeless.
EUGENE, Oregon - Mike Moser had 21 points and a season-high five 3-pointers for Oregon in a 67-53 win against Washington State Sunday night.
PORTLAND, Oregon - State police say two men died and a 19-year-old woman was seriously injured in a rollover crash near the Lane County community of Noti (NOH-tie).
EUGENE, Oregon - A nonprofit group has been given a chance to save Eugene's Civic Stadium, but there's skepticism it can raise $3 million in the next six months to renovate the Depression-era ballpark.
EUGENE, Oregon - A Eugene high school athletic trainer accused of sexual contact with a student pleaded not guilty Thursday in Lane County Circuit Court to sexual abuse charges.
EUGENE, Oregon - Damyean Dotson and Joseph Young combined for 23 second-half points, sparking Oregon to a 78-71 win over Washington on Wednesday.
EUGENE, Oregon - A trial is set to begin in Eugene in the case of a 38-year-old man accused of killing his father and his father's partner during an argument.
SALEM, Oregon - Oregon communities and counties would not be permitted to prohibit medical marijuana dispensaries under a bill unanimously passed Tuesday by the state Senate, even though nearly a dozen communities already have done so or are considering it.
EUGENE, Oregon - Atonye Nyingifa tied her career-high with 34 points and grabbed 12 rebounds to lead UCLA to a 103-83 win over Oregon on Monday.
EUGENE, Oregon - The city of Eugene is planning to establish a community court for certain low-level offenses, and they want the public's input to help choose which offenses.
EUGENE, Oregon - Joseph Young scored 25 points as Oregon took a commanding lead early and held off archrival Oregon State for a 93-83 win on Sunday.