- Firm eyes Eugene building for cannabis-edibles manufacturing Updated: Feb-05-16 9:39 am
EUGENE, Oregon - A food manufacturing operation proposed for west Eugene would cook up some seriously potent snacks.
- Vandals destroy 125 newly planted trees in Eugene Updated: Feb-05-16 3:30 am
EUGENE, Oregon - More than 125 trees recently planted by volunteers along Amazon Creek in Eugene have been ripped out of the ground and thrown into the water by vandals.
- Cook leads No. 16 Oregon past Colorado 76-56 Updated: Feb-05-16 1:49 am
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon is off to its best start in conference play in 14 seasons, but the toughest person to sell on the No. 16 Ducks being the Pac-12's best team might be their own coach.
- Students rally against proposed UO tuition hike Updated: Feb-04-16 2:00 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Students at the University of Oregon are protesting a proposed 4.7 percent tuition hike, arguing that the increase isn't affordable.
- 4 women accused of stealing more than 50 Fitbits in Eugene Updated: Feb-04-16 11:58 am
EUGENE, Oregon - Four Portland women have been accused of stealing more than 50 Fitbit activity trackers from two Eugene businesses in one day.
- Lawyers seek $343K in case against OSP trooper Updated: Feb-04-16 3:57 am
EUGENE, Oregon - The state could end up paying more than $500,000 to settle an excessive force case brought by a Eugene motorcyclist who was kicked in the chest by an Oregon State Police trooper in 2012.
- Oregon already landed Prukop, fills out other spots Updated: Feb-03-16 9:22 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - With graduate transfer Dakota Prukop set to take over at quarterback this fall for his final season of eligibility, Oregon added a few prospects at the position for the future.
- UO softball stadium on track for March opening Updated: Feb-03-16 6:54 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Concrete is still wet and crews are still working, but University of Oregon officials say the new softball stadium will be ready for the first pitch in March.
- QB Morgan Mahalak announces transfer Updated: Feb-03-16 1:17 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon quarterback Morgan Mahalak, who was on the Ducks' scout team last season as a redshirt freshman, has announced his decision to transfer.
- U.K. man faces 50-year sentence for sex abuse of Oregon girl Updated: Feb-03-16 2:20 am
EUGENE, Oregon - A man from Wales has pleaded guilty to sex crimes committed against a 10-year-old Oregon girl.
- Woman raped by youth offender sues Washington County Updated: Feb-02-16 9:17 am
EUGENE, Oregon - A woman who was beaten and raped by a teen during a supervised group outing to a University of Oregon football game is suing Washington County.
- Editorials from around Oregon Updated: Feb-01-16 12:48 pm
Selected editorials from Oregon newspapers.
- Eugene man pleads not guilty to sexually abusing daughter Updated: Jan-28-16 3:33 am
EUGENE, Oregon - A Lane County grand jury has returned a 23-count indictment against a Eugene man accused of molesting his daughter.
- 2 workplace deaths reported in Eugene in 1 week Updated: Jan-27-16 4:35 am
EUGENE, Oregon - Work safety officials say an employee has died on the job in Eugene while working at an architectural paneling and furniture plywood business.
- Brooks paces Oregon over UCLA 86-72 Updated: Jan-23-16 8:43 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - A 34-point pasting at Arizona last season provided the wake-up call Oregon needed to ride a 9-1 finish to the regular season into a third straight NCAA Tournament appearance.
- University of Oregon researcher's work attracts debate Updated: Jan-23-16 1:16 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - University of Oregon molecular biologist Ken Prehoda is experiencing the ups and downs of becoming a viral sensation - as in social media, not an infection.
- Cook helps Oregon upset No. 21 Southern Cal 89-81 Updated: Jan-22-16 1:05 am
EUGENE, Oregon - Being nationally ranked for the first time in seven seasons didn't serve No. 21 Southern California very well Thursday night.
- Cook helps Oregon upset No. 21 Southern Cal 89-81 Updated: Jan-22-16 1:00 am
EUGENE, Oregon - After getting dominated on the glass in Sunday's loss at Colorado, Oregon coach Dana Altman had a pointed message for Elgin Cook and Dwayne Benjamin.
- Oregon's Alleyne is having a record-breaking senior year Updated: Jan-21-16 6:02 pm
Each time she steps on the court, Oregon's Jillian Alleyne remembers the life lessons she's learned from a special 8-year-old boy.
- Company co-owned by Olympian files antitrust suit in Eugene Updated: Jan-21-16 10:50 am
EUGENE, Oregon - A company owned by two-time Olympian Nick Symmonds and his coach have filed a federal antitrust lawsuit in Eugene against USA Track & Field and the U.S. Olympic Committee.
- Energy companies fight against kids' climate change suit Updated: Jan-19-16 12:32 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - A judge will allow trade groups representing major energy companies to join the fight against a lawsuit filed by a group of youths seeking a court order to reduce emissions contributing to climate change.
- Alleyne sets Pac-12 mark; Oregon women beat Cal 69-59 Updated: Jan-17-16 7:13 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Jillian Alleyne scored 25 points and had 15 boards to become the Pac-12's all-time leading rebounder, and Oregon picked up its first conference victory with a 69-59 win over California on Sunday.
- Eugene looks to expand high-speed Internet network downtown Updated: Jan-17-16 11:01 am
EUGENE, Oregon - The city of Eugene and others are looking to expand the high-speed Internet fiber network throughout downtown Eugene.
- Ex-Michigan coach Hoke new defensive coordinator at Oregon Updated: Jan-16-16 7:15 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Former Michigan head coach Brady Hoke joined Oregon's staff Saturday as defensive coordinator.
- No. 11 Stanford rallies to edge Oregon 64-62 Updated: Jan-15-16 11:52 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Karlie Samuelson scored 18 points and Lili Thompson had 16, including two baskets in the last 35 seconds, to rally No. 11 Stanford to a 64-62 win over Oregon on Friday night.