- Kitchen worker at UO sorority files lawsuit over termination Updated: Oct-12-15 6:16 am
EUGENE, Oregon - A former kitchen worker at a University of Oregon sorority house is suing the Alpha Xi chapter of Kappa Alpha Theta over her alleged wrongful termination.
- Washington State upsets Oregon 45-38 in 2 OTs Updated: Oct-11-15 12:54 am
EUGENE, Oregon - Washington State quarterback Luke Falk held his breath on his final touchdown pass against Oregon.
- Oregon upset by Washington State 45-38 in double OT Updated: Oct-11-15 12:18 am
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon running back Royce Freeman said the Ducks have two choices following the season's third loss.
- The Latest: Obama leaves Roseburg following shooting Updated: Oct-09-15 6:15 pm
ROSEBURG, Oregon - The latest on President Barack Obama's visit to Roseburg, Oregon, following the deadly shooting rampage at Umpqua Community College (all times local):
- Historical artifacts may have been found at Whole Foods site Updated: Oct-09-15 6:11 am
EUGENE, Oregon - An archaeological excavation permit issued by the state shows that historical artifacts may have been unearthed at the Whole Foods Market construction site in Eugene.
- 3 boys accused of setting Oregon ballpark fire get probation Updated: Oct-07-15 6:36 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Three boys accused of playing with fire and starting a massive blaze that destroyed a historic Oregon ballpark will spend up to five years on probation.
- Dead bat on Lane CC campus tests positive for rabies Updated: Oct-07-15 5:06 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Health officials have confirmed that a bat found dead on the Lane Community College campus in Eugene had rabies.
- Woman found inside portable toilet gets arrested on warrants Updated: Oct-06-15 1:39 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - A woman wanted on identity theft charges has been arrested in Oregon after a construction worker lifted the lid of a portable toilet to find her hiding inside.
- Woman sues US Postal Service over letter carrier attack Updated: Oct-06-15 6:12 am
EUGENE, Oregon - A western Oregon woman is suing the U.S. Postal Service for failing to fire a letter carrier who she says harassed and assaulted women on his route for a decade.
- Woman arrested after found hiding inside portable toilet Updated: Oct-05-15 9:34 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - A woman has been arrested in Eugene after a construction worker says he lifted the lid of a portable toilet and saw her down below.
- Lane County steps up wood-stove smoke monitoring Updated: Oct-01-15 1:53 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Lane County's air protection agency is extending the amount of time it will issue advisories on home wood-heating smoke and check for violations.
- Cottage Grove making plans for its debut dog park Updated: Oct-01-15 12:04 pm
COTTAGE GROVE, Oregon - At the Lulu's Car Wash he owns on Main Street, Stephen Nisewander noticed that customers would often walk their leashed dogs in the field behind the business while their cars were being washed.
- 2 Oregon men charged in plot to smuggle guns to Mexico Updated: Sep-29-15 10:29 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - U.S. prosecutors say two Oregon men have been charged in connection with smuggling military-style firearms to Mexican drug cartels.
- Bethel School Board approves exclusive Nike contract Updated: Sep-29-15 2:58 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Varsity athletes in a west Eugene school district will sport all Nike apparel for games under a unanimously approved exclusive agreement.
- Off-duty Eugene firefighter helps rescue neighbors from fire Updated: Sep-27-15 6:09 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Authorities say an off-duty firefighter in Eugene helped two neighbors escape a fire in their home.
- Loss to Utah puts Ducks in unusual place: Out of the Top 25 Updated: Sep-27-15 4:39 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - There are many Oregon opponents over the years who have probably felt the same way the Ducks do now. Accustomed to being a team that routs its opponents, Oregon got payback of sorts from Utah.
- Wilson throws for 4 TDs in 62-20 Utah win over Oregon Updated: Sep-27-15 2:43 am
EUGENE, Oregon - While Utah's players sang and danced in the locker room following their big victory over Oregon, coach Kyle Whittingham was already looking ahead to the next game.
- No. 13 Oregon blown out by 18th-ranked Utah, 62-20 Updated: Sep-27-15 2:33 am
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon running back Royce Freeman said he was in shock as the No. 13 Ducks' loss to Utah snowballed into a rout.
- Byron Marshall injured for No. 13 Ducks Updated: Sep-26-15 11:06 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon receiver Byron Marshall left the Ducks' game against Utah on Saturday night with what appeared to be a right ankle injury.
- Adams starts for Oregon, Wilson for Utah Updated: Sep-26-15 9:05 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon started Vernon Adams Jr. and Utah started Travis Wilson on Saturday with both quarterbacks coming off injuries.
- Authorities arrest man suspected of shooting Oregon deputy Updated: Sep-26-15 3:21 pm
COTTAGE GROVE, Oregon - Authorities in western Oregon say they have arrested the suspect involved in shooting and injuring a sheriff's deputy who was responding to a call.
- FBI investigating former Cottage Grove police officer Updated: Sep-26-15 9:00 am
COTTAGE GROVE, Oregon - The FBI is investigating a police officer from a department south of Eugene who was fired from his job in July over evidence handling.
- Federal grant will help Eugene police get body cameras Updated: Sep-24-15 4:01 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Eugene police are closer to buying about 170 body cameras thanks to a $249,000 grant from the U.S. Department of Justice.
- OSU gets $2.5 million grant to test new solar technology Updated: Sep-24-15 2:33 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon State University will receive a $2.5 million grant that will help the university move forward with their new technology that reduces the cost of producing electricity from sunlight.
- Oregon cartoonist to only serve 'Stone Soup' on Sundays Updated: Sep-23-15 11:35 am
EUGENE, Oregon - Every once in awhile, something comes along to shake up the everyday world, and this week it's the announcement that Eugene cartoonist Jan Eliot is ending daily production of her locally grown and widely syndicated "Stone Soup" comic.