- Ducks give fans a glimpse of QBs in spring game Updated: Apr-30-16 6:46 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon quarterback Dakota Prukop had two main goals this spring in Eugene. The graduate transfer from Montana State wanted to build relationships and control the offense.
- Youngest Planning Commission member does her homework Updated: Apr-30-16 3:06 am
EUGENE, Oregon - "That was totally luck."
- Bethel superintendent leaving district to take state post Updated: Apr-29-16 4:25 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Bethel School District's superintendent is leaving his position to serve as the state's first education innovation officer.
- Engineered timber could be boon to wood products industry Updated: Apr-29-16 1:38 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Solid as steel. Sturdy as concrete.
- Eugene officials nix plans for seismic upgrades to city hall Updated: Apr-28-16 10:57 am
EUGENE, Oregon - The Eugene City Council tabled a proposal that would have added expensive seismic upgrades and private offices to City Hall.
- PeaceHealth hospital workers ratify first union contract Updated: Apr-27-16 4:58 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - More than 1,000 workers at PeaceHealth's Sacred Heart hospitals in Springfield and Eugene have ratified their first union contract.
- Oregon insurance salesman sentenced to prison for sex abuse Updated: Apr-27-16 9:51 am
EUGENE, Oregon - A former insurance salesman has received a 15-year prison sentence after pleading guilty to sexually abusing an adopted daughter.
- In Eugene, Gov. Brown renews call for transportation funding Updated: Apr-26-16 1:10 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - During a visit to Eugene and Springfield, Oregon Gov. Kate Brown again called on state lawmakers to approve more transportation funding.
- Friends, family mourn Elmira native and PSU football star Updated: Apr-25-16 1:47 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Friends and family recently gathered to mourn a Portland State University football player who was supposed to begin his senior year this fall and had aspirations of playing in the NFL.
- LinkedIn classifies Bend as in the Eugene area Updated: Apr-25-16 1:47 pm
BEND, Oregon - Professionals in Bend have found that the online networking website LinkedIn classifies their businesses as in the Eugene area, not its own place.
- Burglaries at pet store unfounded; primate given as payment Updated: Apr-24-16 2:41 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Eugene police say an exotic primate that was reported stolen from a pet store was actually used by the store's co-owner to pay a prostitute.
- Man, teen admit burning down century-old Oregon home Updated: Apr-22-16 1:05 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - A 37-year-old man and his teenage accomplice have pleaded guilty to arson in the destruction of a century-old home in Florence.
- Eugene, Portland eye 'doctor' accused of not being M.D. Updated: Apr-22-16 10:46 am
EUGENE, Oregon - There's a difference between an optometrist and an ophthalmologist.
- Coos County jury finds man guilty of murder in beating death Updated: Apr-22-16 3:24 am
EUGENE, Oregon - A 36-year-old man has been convicted of murder in the death of a man whose body was found on tidal mudflats near a wastewater treatment plant in Coos Bay.
- American Lung Association fails Lane County air quality Updated: Apr-21-16 1:37 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - The American Lung Association has listen Lane County's air quality as among the worst in the nation due to pollution from summer forest fires and winter woodstoves.
- State to pay $318,000 in legal fees to man kicked by trooper Updated: Apr-20-16 2:37 am
EUGENE, Oregon - A judge has ordered the state to pay more than $318,000 to lawyers representing a Eugene man who was kicked by an Oregon State Police captain after a chase.
- Oregon's Brown looks to return after horrifying injury Updated: Apr-19-16 6:26 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - It was much worse than it looked.
- Ex-Junction City officer agrees to settle defamation case Updated: Apr-19-16 2:35 am
EUGENE, Oregon - Junction City officials have agreed to settle claims brought by a former police officer who accused the city's former police chief and a sergeant of making defamatory statements.
- Man gets 43-year prison sentence for child sex abuse Updated: Apr-19-16 2:16 am
EUGENE, Oregon - A man convicted of rape and other charges for sexually abusing a child in Lane County has been sentenced to nearly 43 years in prison.
- Reports: UO Greek life features blackout drinking, assaults Updated: Apr-18-16 3:56 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Fraternity and sorority members at the University of Oregon earn social status by drinking themselves into a stupor, according to a report commissioned by the school.
- Police investigating stolen tombstones found in Albany yard Updated: Apr-17-16 11:57 pm
ALBANY, Oregon - Authorities are investigating after a resident who recently moved into a rental home in Albany found five tombstones in a side yard that police believe were stolen.
- Willamette River floater arrested after refusing rescue Updated: Apr-17-16 1:55 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - A man floating in the Willamette River was arrested after refusing rescue attempts. Eugene Police say Charles Eugene Miller has been charged with harassment, second-degree criminal trespass, interfering with a police officer, recklessly endangering and disorderly conduct.
- Judge orders Eugene to compensate family of autistic teen Updated: Apr-17-16 11:00 am
EUGENE, Oregon - Federal judge has ordered the Eugene School District to compensate for denying an autistic teenager proper evaluation and education.
- Veteran was there when Truman told MacArthur: You're fired Updated: Apr-16-16 3:05 am
EUGENE, Oregon - There are moments in history that we are all privy to - moments so ingrained that most of us of a certain age still remember exactly where we were when they happened.
- 2 dead, 1 wounded in shooting at Eugene's Emerald Park Updated: Apr-14-16 3:47 am
EUGENE, Oregon - Authorities have identified a man with a history of disputes as the shooter who killed a man, wounded another then killed himself at Eugene's Emerald Park.