- Riverton earmarks money to find new airline Updated: May-23-15 4:05 pm
RIVERTON, Wyoming - The Riverton City Council has earmarked $200,000 to help recruit a new airline.
- Promoter seeks to block regulation of bare-knuckle bouts Updated: May-21-15 7:47 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A Wyoming bare-knuckle fight promoter has sued the Association of Boxing Commissions and its president, saying they're wrongly encouraging the City of Riverton to outlaw his fights.
- Autopsy shows man killed on motorcycle was intoxicated Updated: May-21-15 9:17 am
RIVERTON, Wyoming - An autopsy found a Riverton man was intoxicated when he died in a motorcycle accident west of Riverton.
- Shoshone National Forest bars tent camping in some areas Updated: May-19-15 5:46 am
RIVERTON, Wyoming - The Wind River Ranger District of the Shoshone National Forest has decided to bar tent camping in the area of Brooks Lake and Pinnacles campgrounds, as well as the corresponding overflow areas and dispersed sites, because of increased bear activity over the last few years.
- Riverton man rescued from house fire, explosion Updated: May-13-15 11:36 am
RIVERTON, Wyoming - One man has been airlifted to the Salt Lake City burn unit after a fire and explosion in a rural Riverton home.
- Northern Arapaho Tribe: Wyoming already lost boundary claim Updated: May-12-15 5:27 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The Northern Arapaho Tribe says the state of Wyoming can't argue against a federal agency's recent conclusion that Riverton and surrounding lands remain legally part of the Wind River Indian Reservation.
- Horses and burros available for adoption at honor farm Updated: May-09-15 7:04 am
RIVERTON, Wyoming - The U.S. Bureau of Land Management and the Wyoming Honor Farm are offering wild horses and burros that have been through a program to make them gentler for adoption at an event in Riverton.
- Highway dept. warns of delays at Little Wind River bridge Updated: May-06-15 7:04 am
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The Wyoming Department of Transportation is warning motorists of delays on Wednesday as crews work to install girders at the bridge over the Little Wind River south of Riverton.
- Labor Department picks Utah company to run Job Corps Center Updated: May-06-15 5:04 am
RIVERTON, Wyoming - The U.S. Department of Labor has awarded a five-year, $41 million contract for operation of the Wind River Job Corps Center to a Utah-based management company.
- Big petroleum tank cleanups recommended Updated: May-03-15 4:07 pm
LANDER, Wyoming - A review of 28 sites in the Lander area has turned up five petroleum-impacted sites that could cost $500,000 to clean up.