- Riverton Job Corps center will employ mostly area residents Updated: Aug-31-15 1:47 pm
RIVERTON, Wyoming - The Wind River Job Corps Center will employ more than 100 people, most of whom will be area residents, when the new Riverton facility reaches workforce capacity.
- State works to process thousands of REAL ID requests Updated: Aug-31-15 11:46 am
RIVERTON, Wyoming - Drivers are experiencing longer wait times as the state processes thousands of pending requests for identification cards that comply with the federal REAL ID Act.
- Legal briefs complete in Indian reservation boundary suit Updated: Aug-14-15 7:40 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Lawyers have finished filing mountainous briefs in a case pitting the federal government and two Indian tribes against the state of Wyoming and local governments over whether the city of Riverton is legally Indian Country.
- Riverton considers extra security at city buildings Updated: Aug-14-15 5:05 am
RIVERTON, Wyoming - In the wake of the July shooting at a city-owned alcohol detoxification center, Riverton employees have requested additional security measures.
- Tribal officials gratified FBI monitoring shooting case Updated: Aug-06-15 10:05 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Officials with the Northern Arapaho Tribe say they're gratified the federal government is monitoring the state prosecution of a man charged with the shootings last month of two tribal members.
- Defendant in shootings at detox center waives arraignment Updated: Aug-04-15 6:05 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A man charged with murder and attempted murder in the shootings of two American Indians at a Riverton detox center last month has waived a preliminary hearing, sending the state's case against him to district court.