- State renews gaming compact with Shoshone Tribe Updated: Jun-24-15 11:53 am
RIVERTON, Wyoming - The state of Wyoming has extended the Eastern Shoshone Tribe's gambling compact until 2046.
- Riverton Job Corps Center completed Updated: Jun-21-15 4:49 pm
RIVERTON, Wyoming - The new Wind River Job Corps Center in Riverton is expected to receive its first cohort of 20 students in August, with additional groups arriving in the following months.
- Fremont County officials consider contribution for airline Updated: Jun-20-15 4:05 pm
RIVERTON, Wyoming - Officials in Fremont County have tentatively agreed to contribute money for a new, reliable airline for Riverton Regional Airport.
- Driver strikes child in crosswalk, says she didn't see her Updated: Jun-19-15 5:03 am
RIVERTON, Wyoming - A 77-year-old Riverton woman accused of striking and killing a 7-year-old in a crosswalk with her vehicle is expected back in court June 30.
- Helicopter helped in rescue at Ocean Lake Updated: Jun-18-15 6:08 pm
RIVERTON, Wyoming - A man and his three children have been rescued from an island on a lake in Fremont County.
- Driver in fatal rollover had blood alcohol level of .314 Updated: Jun-18-15 5:05 am
SHOSHONI, Wyoming - Authorities say the driver in a fatal, single-vehicle rollover in central Wyoming had a blood alcohol content well over the legal limit of .08 at the time of the crash.
- Court allows Riverton hospital to enter lawsuit Updated: Jun-10-15 8:12 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Riverton Memorial Hospital may argue that a federal agency's determination that Riverton and surrounding areas remain Indian Country already is hurting the hospital and area businesses, a federal court ruled Wednesday.
- Riverton man hit gas, not brakes before crashing into wall Updated: Jun-05-15 5:04 am
RIVERTON, Wyoming - Investigators say a man who crashed his truck into a restaurant in Riverton accidentally hit the gas instead of the breaks. The Ranger reports (http://bit.ly/1KPL4gS ) that the 78-year-old man was driving a maroon 2009 Ford truck when he accelerated and went through the brick wall of the Trailhead Family Restaurant Wednesday.
- Man pleads no contest to kidnapping, sexually abusing girl Updated: Jun-03-15 11:38 pm
RIVERTON, Wyoming - A man has pleaded no contest to kidnapping and sexually abusing a 9-year-old girl in Riverton.
- Man charged with vehicular homicide in 2014 fatal crash Updated: Jun-03-15 9:14 am
RIVERTON, Wyoming - An Arizona man involved in a fatal head-on crash in January 2014 is now facing a vehicular homicide charge.