- Mom's court proceedings halted in newborn killing Updated: Apr-19-14 3:49 pm
- Riverton farmers market brings complaints Updated: Apr-16-14 9:17 am
- Wyoming airports endure cancellations by airline Updated: Apr-13-14 1:59 pm
- 3 charged in fatal hammer attack plead not guilty Updated: Apr-11-14 11:30 pm
- Fremont County opts against pre-filling sandbags Updated: Apr-11-14 9:13 am
- Whiskey Mountain sheep study continues Updated: Apr-08-14 8:26 am
- Lander school could house youth detention center Updated: Apr-07-14 9:11 am
- Wyoming tribe leaders blast US Senate draft bill Updated: Apr-06-14 3:47 pm
- Central Wyoming College names leadership finalists Updated: Apr-04-14 9:34 pm
- Judge convicts Riverton teenager of homicide Updated: Mar-28-14 11:38 am
RIVERTON, Wyoming - Court proceedings for a woman accused of killing her newborn son have been delayed for a mental evaluation.
RIVERTON, Wyoming - Businesses and customers are complaining about options being discussed for a new farmers market location in Riverton.
CASPER, Wyoming - Anna Erixon sat down at a laptop in her Lander home Wednesday afternoon and pulled up the Great Lakes Airlines website to book a flight.
RIVERTON, Wyoming - Three suspects charged after a Riverton man was beaten to death with a claw hammer have pleaded not guilty.
RIVERTON, Wyoming - Fremont County officials have decided not to fill sandbags right now as they prepare for possible flooding.
RIVERTON, Wyoming - A study of sheep on Whiskey Mountain is continuing as part of a project to save their lives.
RIVERTON, Wyoming - A program serving students facing expulsion and in trouble with the justice system may have a new home in the former Starrett Junior High building.
RIVERTON, Wyoming - Tribe leaders are opposing a bill co-sponsored by Wyoming's congressional delegation regarding the boundaries of the Wind River Indian Reservation.
RIVERTON, Wyoming - Central Wyoming College has chosen three finalists for the job of president.
RIVERTON, Wyoming - A judge has convicted a Riverton teenager of homicide and aggravated assault for his role in killing a man and beating a woman on a bike trail last September.