- Governor selects new Arapaho state liaison effective Monday Updated: Oct-09-15 1:23 pm
RIVERTON, Wyoming - Sergio Maldonado will begin as Wyoming's new liaison with the Northern Arapaho Tribe on Monday.
- Riverton Job Corps center officially opens Updated: Oct-07-15 1:39 pm
RIVERTON, Wyoming - The Wind River Job Corps Center is officially open for business after a grand opening ceremony and ribbon cutting.
- Wyoming woman dies of rabies after she was bitten by a bat Updated: Oct-07-15 9:10 am
RIVERTON, Wyoming - Officials say a Fremont County woman has died after contracting what is believed to be Wyoming's first confirmed human rabies case.
- Wind River Job Corps Center has grand opening Updated: Oct-06-15 5:02 am
RIVERTON, Wyoming - The new Wind River Job Corps facility in Riverton has officially opened its doors to provide free job training to disadvantaged youths.
- Suspect pleads guilty in shootings of 2 Wyoming Indians Updated: Oct-02-15 3:28 am
LANDER, Wyoming - After a hearing that saw a man plead guilty to shooting two American Indians at a reservation border town this summer, Indians and non-Indians alike said they see the need for better communication and cultural understanding.
- Community meeting set in response to Riverton shootings Updated: Sep-30-15 5:08 pm
RIVERTON, Wyoming - The first of three community meetings being held in the wake of a fatal shooting at an alcohol detoxification center in Riverton is scheduled for Oct. 21 in Fort Washakie.
- State senator being treated at Utah cancer center Updated: Sep-30-15 12:45 pm
RIVERTON, Wyoming - State Republican Senator Eli Bebout of Riverton is undergoing treatment at a cancer center in Utah for a medical condition, but says he intends to return to Fremont County soon.
- Man gets 35 years to life on sex abuse, kidnapping charges Updated: Sep-24-15 11:32 pm
RIVERTON, Wyoming - A man who pleaded no contest to kidnapping and sexually abusing a 9-year-old girl in Riverton has been sentenced to 35 years to life in prison.
- Oil recovery plant in Fremont County dedicated Updated: Sep-24-15 5:53 pm
RIVERTON, Wyoming - Gov. Matt Mead and Devon Energy executives have dedicated a $100 million carbon dioxide injection facility in Fremont County.
- Bear death part of higher Wyoming workplace fatality rate Updated: Sep-20-15 12:15 pm
RIVERTON, Wyoming - A bear mauling death in Fremont County is among 37 workplace fatalities counted in Wyoming last year.
- Black bear bumps into car in Riverton, no injuries reported Updated: Sep-12-15 6:16 am
RIVERTON, Wyoming - A wildlife official says a black bear bumped onto the side of a moving car on a rural road west of Riverton but there were no injuries.
- Wyoming firefighter being treated for burns after grass fire Updated: Sep-11-15 9:59 pm
RIVERTON, Wyoming - A fire official says a Wyoming firefighter is being treated for burns after he fell into a cellar that was engulfed in flames when he and his colleagues were battling a grass fire north of Riverton.
- Riverton couple pleads guilty to selling pills from England Updated: Sep-11-15 4:28 am
RIVERTON, Wyoming - A Riverton couple has pleaded guilty in connection to selling prescription drugs sent to them by a relative in England.