- Report: Woman found at Riverton church died of hypothermia Updated: Apr-28-16 10:04 am
RIVERTON, Wyoming - According to an autopsy report, an Ethete woman found unconscious at a Riverton church last month died of hypothermia.
- Neighbors speak against prison farm expansion plan Updated: Apr-24-16 1:20 pm
RIVERTON, Wyoming - The state will decide a controversial land purchase next week that would expand a prison farm.
- New fines proposed for underage tobacco use Updated: Apr-16-16 3:41 pm
RIVERTON, Wyoming - The Riverton City Council has given preliminary approval to a proposal to raise fines up to $750 for underage tobacco use.
- State lawmaker undergoes cancer treatment Updated: Apr-13-16 11:53 am
RIVERTON, Wyoming - A Lander lawmaker is undergoing treatment for another bout with cancer.
- Man charged in shooting death in Fremont County Updated: Apr-13-16 10:52 am
RIVERTON, Wyoming - A 69-year-old man has been arrested in the shooting death of another man near Dubois in Fremont County.
- Prosecutors ask to push trial of man accused of killing wife Updated: Apr-01-16 9:46 am
RIVERTON, Wyoming - Prosecutors in the case of a man accused of fatally shooting his wife in front of the couple's children on the Wind River Indian Reservation have asked for a continuance so they can prepare for a possible self-defense claim.
- Hypothermia cause of 17-year-old's death near Riverton Updated: Apr-01-16 4:36 am
RIVERTON, Wyoming - The Fremont County coroner has ruled that a 17-year-old girl whose body was found in February near Riverton died of hypothermia.
- Wyoming man gets 16 months in jail for child abuse Updated: Mar-31-16 2:42 pm
RIVERTON, Wyoming - A Wyoming man has been sentenced to more than a year in prison for felony child abuse.