- Fremont coroner trying to identify found body Updated: Mar-06-14 5:27 pm
- Meth dealer, supplier sentenced to prison Updated: Mar-01-14 5:59 pm
- Hornecker to seek fourth term as Fremont sheriff Updated: Feb-28-14 1:02 pm
- CWC's new campus security system expands reach Updated: Feb-27-14 1:48 pm
- US EPA agrees to stay reservation decision Updated: Feb-13-14 6:56 pm
- Fremont coroner suggests forensic pathologist hire Updated: Feb-12-14 12:52 pm
- Teen charged in Riverton slaying pleads guilty Updated: Feb-08-14 6:19 pm
LANDER, Wyoming - The Fremont County coroner says he's trying to identify a man whose body was found Feb. 26 in a residence north of Lander.
RIVERTON, Wyoming - A Hudson methamphetamine dealer and his supplier have been sentenced in federal court for running what authorities describe as a widespread drug operation.
RIVERTON, Wyoming - Fremont County Sheriff Skip Hornecker says he will see a fourth term.
RIVERTON, Wyoming - A new security system at Central Wyoming College will allow administrators to monitor campus activity - online - from any location.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency announced Thursday that it is staying its recent decision that lands around Riverton remain legally Indian Country.
LANDER, Wyoming - The coroner in Fremont County is recommending that the county hire a forensic pathologist.
RIVERTON, Wyoming - A teenager has pleaded guilty to his role in killing a man and beating a woman on a bike trail in Riverton.