- Man pleads guilty in death of another motorist Updated: Jul-05-15 4:16 pm
LANDER, Wyoming - A man has pleaded guilty to aggravated vehicular homicide in the death of a 73-year-old woman in Fremont County last November.
- State renews gaming compact with Shoshone Tribe Updated: Jun-24-15 11:53 am
RIVERTON, Wyoming - The state of Wyoming has extended the Eastern Shoshone Tribe's gambling compact until 2046.
- Riverton Job Corps Center completed Updated: Jun-21-15 4:49 pm
RIVERTON, Wyoming - The new Wind River Job Corps Center in Riverton is expected to receive its first cohort of 20 students in August, with additional groups arriving in the following months.
- Fremont County officials consider contribution for airline Updated: Jun-20-15 4:05 pm
RIVERTON, Wyoming - Officials in Fremont County have tentatively agreed to contribute money for a new, reliable airline for Riverton Regional Airport.
- Driver strikes child in crosswalk, says she didn't see her Updated: Jun-19-15 5:03 am
RIVERTON, Wyoming - A 77-year-old Riverton woman accused of striking and killing a 7-year-old in a crosswalk with her vehicle is expected back in court June 30.
- Helicopter helped in rescue at Ocean Lake Updated: Jun-18-15 6:08 pm
RIVERTON, Wyoming - A man and his three children have been rescued from an island on a lake in Fremont County.
- Driver in fatal rollover had blood alcohol level of .314 Updated: Jun-18-15 5:05 am
SHOSHONI, Wyoming - Authorities say the driver in a fatal, single-vehicle rollover in central Wyoming had a blood alcohol content well over the legal limit of .08 at the time of the crash.
- Court allows Riverton hospital to enter lawsuit Updated: Jun-10-15 8:12 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Riverton Memorial Hospital may argue that a federal agency's determination that Riverton and surrounding areas remain Indian Country already is hurting the hospital and area businesses, a federal court ruled Wednesday.