- Tribe requesting the return of 3 deceased Arapaho children Updated: Feb-10-16 10:03 am
RIVERTON, Wyoming - The Northern Arapaho Tribal Historic Preservation Office is aware of three Arapaho students who remain buried at the Army War College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania after more than a century. The site is the home of what was once the Carlisle Indian School from 1879 to 1918.
- Proposal would require tribal education for Wyoming teachers Updated: Jan-27-16 2:03 pm
RIVERTON, Wyoming - A proposal from a Wyoming lawmaker would require the state's teachers and administrators to receive three hours of training on tribal studies.
- Man pleads not guilty in death of his wife Updated: Jan-23-16 1:50 pm
RIVERTON, Wyoming - A 51-year-old man has pleaded not guilty to charges that he shot his wife to death in front of the couple's children on the Wind River Indian Reservation.
- Wyoming lawmaker says he's cancer-free, ready to govern Updated: Jan-22-16 10:23 am
RIVERTON, Wyoming - A Wyoming lawmaker says he is cancer-free after six weeks of treatment and ready for the legislative session.
- Firefighter injured in September fire dies from injuries Updated: Jan-15-16 10:04 am
RIVERTON, Wyoming - A Fremont County firefighter who suffered second-degree burns on 38 percent of his body in September has died as a result of his injuries.