- Cops: Suspects skipped out on grocery tab, left girls behind Updated: Jul-01-15 7:49 am
KISSIMMEE, Florida - Authorities are looking for two women who say they left their 11-year-old daughters at a grocery store while trying to skip out on their bill.
- Florida teen accused of stealing 70-plus guns from store Updated: Jul-01-15 6:38 am
ORLANDO, Florida - A 19-year-old Florida man faces numerous charges after authorities say he ripped a hole in the ceiling of Al's Army Navy store, shimmied down a rope and climbed back up with two bags full of guns.
- Florida landlord convicted in killing found dead Updated: Jul-01-15 6:10 am
NAPLES, Florida - Sheriff's officials say a Naples landlord who was convicted of killing a tenant during a confrontation over unpaid rent died in an apparent suicide a week before he was supposed to report to prison.
- Man dies after jumping from moving Greyhound bus on I-75 Updated: Jul-01-15 5:40 am
FORT MYERS, Florida - The Florida Highway Patrol is investigating after a man jumped out a window of a Greyhound bus and died.
- Bond decision likely for doctor tied to NJ Sen. Menendez Updated: Jul-01-15 3:05 am
WEST PALM BEACH, Florida - A federal judge says he hopes to set bond for a Florida doctor charged alongside New Jersey Sen. Bob Menendez at a hearing Wednesday.
- Florida county removes Confederate flag Updated: Jul-01-15 3:04 am
OCALA, Florida - A Confederate flag flying in front of a north Florida county building has been removed after local officials decided to take it down.
- Tampa police attempt to combat rising violence Updated: Jul-01-15 3:04 am
TAMPA, Florida - Police will use federal grant money to increase patrols in East Tampa and West Tampa to aid in the department's fight against a surge in violence this year.
- Man who performed illegal vet work on dogs heads to prison Updated: Jul-01-15 2:38 am
MIAMI - A South Florida man who butchered dogs while performing illegal veterinarian work, then posted videos of the procedures online, is headed to prison for one year.
- Giants finish month under .500 with 5-3 loss to Marlins Updated: Jun-30-15 11:41 pm
MIAMI - The San Francisco Giants ended June the way they started it - with a loss.
- Gordon's inside-the-park homer helps Marlins beat Giants 5-3 Updated: Jun-30-15 11:24 pm
MIAMI - Celebrating his first home run of the year, Dee Gordon trotted to the dugout wearing a grin and a jersey caked with dirt, thanks to his headfirst slide.
- Rays' bats silenced again in 6-2 loss to Indians Updated: Jun-30-15 11:15 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Tampa Bay manager Kevin Cash says he isn't frustrated by the Rays' offensive slump.
- Salazar backed by 3 HRs, Indians beat Rays 6-2 Updated: Jun-30-15 11:06 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Danny Salazar had his best fastball Tuesday night and didn't see much reason to use anything else.
- Sharks acquire goalie Martin Jones from Bruins Updated: Jun-30-15 9:35 pm
SAN JOSE, California - Martin Jones was at the top of San Jose's list as general manager Doug Wilson went into the offseason searching for a starting goaltender.
- Daytona offers American flags in exchange program Updated: Jun-30-15 7:20 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Daytona International Speedway will not ban the Confederate flag from track property this weekend, but will offer the American flag to those who wish to fly it on property.
- Florida attorney who led gambling wants sentence thrown out Updated: Jun-30-15 6:58 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - An attorney convicted of leading a $300 million gambling ring that used a veterans charity as a front is asking an appeals court to throw out his 6-year prison sentence.
- Rays sign first-round draft pick Garrett Whitley Updated: Jun-30-15 6:51 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - The Tampa Bay Rays have signed first-round pick Garrett Whitley, the 13th overall selection in this year's baseball draft.
- Cain, Peavy to return with back-to-back starts for Giants Updated: Jun-30-15 6:15 pm
MIAMI - Matt Cain and Jake Peavy are headed back to work for the San Francisco Giants. The two pitchers will start this week following lengthy stays on the disabled list.
- 5 Things to Know in Florida for July 1 Updated: Jun-30-15 5:59 pm
Your daily look at news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today.
- Growlers, new budget, tax cuts part of new Florida laws Updated: Jun-30-15 5:58 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida legislators passed more than 200 bills this year during their regular 60-day session and 19-day special session. Most of those bills take effect on Wednesday, the start of the state's fiscal year. One of the new laws, a 24-hour waiting period for abortions, is being blocked by a state judge.
- No verdict yet for 'Big Tony' in 2001 Gus Boulis slaying Updated: Jun-30-15 5:50 pm
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - A South Florida jury has not yet reached a verdict in the trial of reputed mobster Anthony "Big Tony" Moscatiello for the 2001 slaying of a prominent businessman during a power struggle over a gambling ship fleet.
- Tennessee double-homicide suspect arrested in Florida Updated: Jun-30-15 5:05 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Authorities say a suspect in a Tennessee double-homicide has been arrested in northeast Florida.
- Casey McGehee designated for assignment by Giants Updated: Jun-30-15 4:54 pm
MIAMI - Casey McGehee, the NL Comeback Player of the Year in 2014, will need another comeback.
- Florida State freshman De'Andre Johnson charged with battery Updated: Jun-30-15 4:06 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida State freshman quarterback De'Andre Johnson has been charged with punching a woman in the face in a nightclub.
- Judge blocks new Florida law that delays abortions 24 hours Updated: Jun-30-15 3:04 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - A Florida judge is blocking a new state law that requires women to wait 24 hours before getting an abortion.
- Will latest inflammatory comments tarnish Trump's brand? Updated: Jun-30-15 2:02 pm
NEW YORK - Is Donald Trump's business empire as Teflon-coated as his hair appears to be?