- Florida woman denied flight in NC with oxygen tank Updated: Apr-23-14 8:11 am
- Florida woman denied flight in NC with oxygen tank Updated: Apr-23-14 7:32 am
- Tallahassee fire lieutenant honored by governor Updated: Apr-23-14 7:19 am
- Delay sought in loud music killing trial Updated: Apr-23-14 6:50 am
- Delay sought in loud music killing trial Updated: Apr-23-14 5:58 am
- Florida set to execute convicted double murderer Updated: Apr-23-14 5:26 am
- US Sugar finishes season with 5.5M tons of harvest Updated: Apr-23-14 3:05 am
- Fla. detective guilty in credit fraud, ID theft Updated: Apr-23-14 3:04 am
- Dog in car crash reunited with Tampa owner Updated: Apr-23-14 3:04 am
- Fla. funding legal hotline to help juveniles Updated: Apr-23-14 3:04 am
- Price, DeJesus key Rays' 7-3 win over Twins Updated: Apr-23-14 12:05 am
- Rays beat Gibson, Twins Updated: Apr-22-14 11:24 pm
- Rays SS Yunel Escobar strikes out on a 4-2 pitch Updated: Apr-22-14 11:02 pm
- 3 more charged in $80M heist in Connecticut Updated: Apr-22-14 9:37 pm
- Republican Curt Clawson wins special GOP primary Updated: Apr-22-14 9:13 pm
- Smith leads Buccaneers' voluntary minicamp Updated: Apr-22-14 7:57 pm
- Legislature argues DCF budget after child deaths Updated: Apr-22-14 7:37 pm
- Technical glitch causes FCAT testing problems Updated: Apr-22-14 7:16 pm
- Lawmakers seek change in MLB Cuban player policy Updated: Apr-22-14 7:04 pm
- Fla. Gov. Scott backs growler legalization Updated: Apr-22-14 6:46 pm
- Fla. man guilty of killing newlywed wife for money Updated: Apr-22-14 6:32 pm
- Moore has elbow ligament replacement surgery Updated: Apr-22-14 6:05 pm
- Crist won't back down from health care law support Updated: Apr-22-14 5:52 pm
- Man guilty of killing wife for insurance money Updated: Apr-22-14 5:46 pm
- Fla. Rep. Dane Eagle arrested on DUI charges Updated: Apr-22-14 5:46 pm
ASHEVILLE, North Carolina - A Florida woman says an airline worker at a North Carolina airport refused to allow her to fly home with an oxygen tank because she didn't have the proper paperwork.
ASHEVILLE, North Carolina - A Florida woman says an airline worker at a North Carolina airport refused her to allow her to fly home with an oxygen tank because she did not have the proper paperwork.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida's Firefighter of the Year is a lieutenant from Tallahassee's department.
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Attorneys for a Florida man charged with murder in the killing of a teenager during an argument over loud music are asking that his retrial be delayed.
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Attorneys for a Florida man accused of murdering a teenager during an argument over loud music are asking that his retrial be delayed.
STARKE, Florida - Florida is set to execute a man convicted of killing his cousin and his cousin's wife to prevent the cousin from testifying at his burglary trial.
CLEWISTON, Florida - One of the nation's biggest sugar producers has wrapped up the season's harvest.
MIAMI - A South Florida police detective is facing federal prison time after a jury convicted him in an identity theft and credit card fraud case.
TAMPA, Florida - A dog that disappeared after her disabled owner was injured in a car crash has been found safe and was reunited with her owner.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - South Florida youth advocates are creating a hotline to give legal advice for juveniles in trouble with the law.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - David Price overcame two homers and getting hit in his protective cup by a lin1er in the fourth inning to throw hs first complete game of the season.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Major League Baseball has acknowledged it failed to correct a pitch count after Tampa Bay shortstop Yunel Escobar struck out in an at-bat that was completed after a replay review.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - Three Florida men who federal authorities say stole about $80 million in prescription drugs from an Eli Lilly warehouse in Connecticut have been charged with conspiracy and theft, the U.S. attorney's office announced Tuesday.
FORT MYERS, Florida - The former CEO of an aluminum wheel company won a Republican primary Tuesday in a special election for the seat of a congressman who resigned in January after being arrested for buying cocaine.
TAMPA, Florida - Football coaches can only learn so much watching players on film, so Lovie Smith is excited about finally having an opportunity to evaluate the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on the field.
MIAMI - After dozens of child abuse-related deaths, Florida lawmakers may add money for nearly 200 new child protective investigators and other services, but critics worry the proposal overlooks funding to treat mental health and substance abuse problems that are at the root of most child deaths.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Testing was suspended Tuesday in several districts across Florida after students were unable to take the state's standardized assessment because of a computer glitch.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Two Florida lawmakers motivated by Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Yasiel Puig's dangerous escape from Cuba are trying to change the way Major League Baseball treats Cuban players and are willing to tie state money for stadiums to the issue.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Gov. Rick Scott supports the legalization of the refillable half-gallon beer containers that craft beer lovers call growlers, his office said Tuesday.
MIAMI - A South Florida man was convicted Tuesday of beating his newlywed wife to death so he could collect a $1 million life insurance policy.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Republican-turned-Democrat Charlie Crist set himself up Tuesday for another round of attacks over the president's health overhaul from Republican Gov. Rick Scott's campaign team - repeatedly calling the nation's new insurance system "great" during a lunch speech.
MIAMI - A South Florida man was convicted of killing his wife Tuesday to collect a $1 million life insurance policy.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - A member of the Florida Legislature was arrested in Tallahassee and charged with drunken driving after an officer spotted him driving erratically and he refused to be tested, police said Tuesday.