- Fla. tax execs get prison for fraud, ID theft Updated: Apr-20-14 2:04 am
- Pasco Co. expands boundaries for rabies alert Updated: Apr-20-14 2:04 am
- Hospital agrees to pay $7 million to settle suit Updated: Apr-20-14 2:04 am
- Marijuana firm buys buildings in Florida Updated: Apr-20-14 2:04 am
- New program uses art to teach science Updated: Apr-20-14 1:10 am
- Werdum beats Browne in UFC fight Updated: Apr-20-14 12:05 am
- FSU's Martin becomes third D-I coach to win 1,800 Updated: Apr-19-14 11:56 pm
- Nova hit hard, injures elbow in Yankees' 16-1 loss Updated: Apr-19-14 11:50 pm
- Hanigan, Archer key Rays 16-1 win over Yankees Updated: Apr-19-14 11:29 pm
- Mariners shut out by Marlins' Alvarez, 7-0 Updated: Apr-19-14 11:05 pm
- Alvarez pitches Marlins past Mariners 7-0 Updated: Apr-19-14 10:45 pm
- Oklahoma, Florida share women's gymnastics title Updated: Apr-19-14 10:38 pm
- Yankees' Robertson expects to rejoin team soon Updated: Apr-19-14 6:11 pm
- 2,500 homeless fed in Miami over Easter weekend Updated: Apr-19-14 3:11 pm
- Coffee shop work therapy for some veterans Updated: Apr-19-14 3:02 pm
- Panhandle fisherman report increase in big sharks Updated: Apr-19-14 2:46 pm
- Woman killed when car crashed into her house Updated: Apr-19-14 2:31 pm
- Michigan man drowns during Tampa-area triathlon Updated: Apr-19-14 1:52 pm
- David Beckham mulls plan for PortMiami stadium Updated: Apr-19-14 1:25 pm
- Star football player's arrest warrant quashed Updated: Apr-19-14 12:04 pm
- Bill could slow Florida craft beer industry growth Updated: Apr-19-14 11:02 am
- NASA's space station Robonaut finally getting legs Updated: Apr-19-14 11:00 am
- Workers painting at Universal Studios hospitalized Updated: Apr-19-14 9:55 am
- No winning tickets in $550,000 Mega Money jackpot Updated: Apr-19-14 9:32 am
- Column: no April, May or June Madness in NBA Updated: Apr-19-14 3:42 am
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - Former executives at a Broward County tax preparation firm have been sentenced to federal prison for their roles in a $2 million tax fraud and identity theft operation.
ZEPHRYHILLS, Florida - Health officials in Pasco County are expanding the boundaries for a previously issued rabies alert.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - All Children's Hospital has agreed to pay $7 million to settle a whistle-blower lawsuit alleging it violated anti-kickback laws by paying inflated salaries and bonuses to doctors so that they would bring in more patients and revenues.
BRADENTON, Florida - A publicly traded firm that appears to be positioning itself in advance of a medical marijuana vote in Florida later this year has acquired a trio of industrial buildings just north of the Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport.
MELBOURNE, Florida - It's a challenge tackled by engineers in the space program: Design a garment that can withstand a certain level of heat.
ORLANDO, Florida - Fabricio Werdum became the top contender for the UFC heavyweight title by winning a unanimous decision against Travis Browne in the main event of Saturday's UFC card at the Amway Arena.
WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina - Florida State's Mike Martin became the third baseball coach in Division I history to reach 1,800 wins, earning the milestone with the Seminoles' 4-3 victory over Wake Forest in 13 innings Saturday night.
MIAMI - Roenis Elias' command was shaky, and so was his defense.
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Oklahoma and Florida waited uncertainly before both could begin celebrating.
TAMPA, Florida - Yankees closer David Robertson pitched in an extended spring training game for the first time since being sidelined by a groin strain and expects to rejoin the team Tuesday.
MIAMI - The Miami Rescue Mission is making Easter brighter for some families.
GAINESVILLE, Florida - A Gainesville area coffee shop was created to help veterans by giving them a place to heal through work therapy.
DESTIN, Florida - Panhandle fisherman say they are seeing more and more super-sized sharks in the northern Gulf this spring.
SARASOTA, Florida - Police say a 62-year-old Sarasota woman was killed early Saturday when another woman drove a car into the side of her home.
TAMPA, Florida - A 64-year-old Michigan man drown early Saturday while participating in a Pinellas County triathlon. Officials say fellow swimmers pulled Donald Bautel from the water during the Escape from Fort De Soto Triathlon.
MIAMI - Even though it is more expensive than other locations in the Miami area, David Beckham and his investment group say they are still considering building their new Major League Soccer stadium at PortMiami.
GAINESVILLE, Florida - The Gainesville Police Department launched an internal investigation late Friday into the quashing of an arrest warrant for a former University of Florida football star and current NFL draft prospect.
SANTA ROSA BEACH, Florida - The fight between craft brewers and the distributors of Budweiser over the legalization of half-gallon beer containers has gotten so bitter that it is even being likened to extortion.
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida - Robonaut, the first out-of-this-world humanoid, is finally getting its space legs.
ORLANDO, Florida - Five workers from Universal Studios in Orlando are out of the hospital after being treated early Saturday when they became sick while applying paint sealer to a popular ride.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - No tickets matched all four numbers plus the Mega Ball to win a $550,000 "Mega Money" jackpot, Florida Lottery officials said Saturday.
ATLANTA - If the playoff-bound Atlanta Hawks were in any other sport, they might have a glimmer of hope for winning a championship.