- Saturday's Scores Updated: Dec-07-13 11:12 pm
- Altoona man sentenced for strangling woman Updated: Dec-06-13 8:17 am
- NW Wisconsin hardest hit by snowstorm Updated: Dec-04-13 9:46 pm
- Excerpts from recent Wisconsin editorials Updated: Dec-04-13 3:08 pm
- Vinehout takes steps toward gubernatorial campaign Updated: Dec-04-13 2:07 pm
- Wisconsin woman spends holiday with long-lost son Updated: Nov-27-13 7:20 pm
- Wis. court says police can negotiate deductibles Updated: Nov-27-13 2:46 pm
- Man accused of leasing hunting land he doesn't own Updated: Nov-26-13 11:08 am
- Grandson angry over grandfather's burial mistake Updated: Nov-25-13 6:11 pm
- 70 years of chasing bucks, and no end in sight Updated: Nov-15-13 3:59 pm
- 1970s Wis. hoops star grateful he's remembered Updated: Nov-14-13 7:47 pm
- Change of seasons got you down? Go for a walk Updated: Nov-12-13 5:10 am
Elcho 54, Amherst 12
EAU CLAIRE, Wisconsin - An Altoona man has been sentenced to 22½ years in prison for strangling a woman family members say was his cultural wife.
EAU CLAIRE, Wisconsin - Northwestern Wisconsin is getting the brunt of a lingering snowstorm that's already dumped more than 2 feet of snow in northeastern Minnesota.
Appleton Post-Crescent, Nov. 29
EAU CLAIRE, Wisconsin - A Democratic primary in the Wisconsin governor's race looks more likely after state Sen. Kathleen Vinehout said this week that she had hired someone to organize a statewide campaign.
CHIPPEWA FALLS, Wisconsin - A Wisconsin woman whose son was kidnapped by his father decades ago will spend her first Thanksgiving with him since he was 2.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin's public union restrictions don't prevent Eau Claire County Sheriff's deputies from negotiating over their share of health care deductibles, a state appeals court ruled Wednesday.
EAU CLAIRE, Wisconsin - A Wisconsin man has been charged with theft after officials say he leased hunting rights on land he doesn't own.
EAU CLAIRE, Wisconsin - An Eau Claire man who thought his grandfather's ashes had been buried next to his grandmother is upset to find out that his ashes had actually been in storage at a funeral home for decades.
EAU CLAIRE, Wisconsin - In the pre-morning darkness of Nov. 23, Frank Koppa expects to be in a deer blind in the Chequamegon National Forest east of Hayward.
EAU CLAIRE, Wisconsin - Mickey Crowe was one of Wisconsin's best high school basketball players in the 1970s, including one season in which he averaged 41.7 points per game - the highest in the nation.
EAU CLAIRE, Wisconsin - If the gloomy Wisconsin weather is getting you down, one Wisconsin doctor suggests you take a walk.