- Man gets 50-year prison sentence in fatal gang fight case Updated: Aug-26-15 9:19 am
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - A Flagstaff man will be in his 70s by the time he is released from prison for convictions in a fatal fight between rival gangs.
- Geological survey study finds mercury in Grand Canyon Updated: Aug-25-15 12:11 pm
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - Researchers say mercury and other chemicals that were found in Lake Powell have moved downstream and are now being found in fish and aquatic plants in the Grand Canyon.
- Federal grant funds effort to limit lead ingested by condors Updated: Aug-19-15 9:16 am
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - A nonprofit conservation group is bringing lead-free ammunition to Native American reservations to help reduce toxic levels in condors.
- 2 cases of tularemia reported in northern Arizona Updated: Aug-18-15 4:04 pm
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - Public health officials say two human cases of tularemia have been confirmed in northern Arizona's Coconino County.
- Autopsy: 5-year-old Arizona boy likely died from exposure Updated: Aug-11-15 7:58 pm
JACOB LAKE, Arizona - A 5-year-old Arizona boy found dead five days after vanishing from a campsite north of the Grand Canyon likely died from exposure, authorities said Tuesday.
- Storm system brings tornado, flash flooding to northern AZ Updated: Aug-10-15 8:20 am
PHOENIX - A storm system brought a tornado and hail to northern Arizona on Sunday, with flash flooding closing a portion of the U.S. 89A with mud and debris.
- O'Halleran announces candidacy in 1st Congressional District Updated: Aug-04-15 11:37 am
SEDONA, Arizona - Former state legislator Tom O'Halleran has announced his candidacy for the Democratic nomination in the state's 1st Congressional District.
- Suicidal man rescued after standoff with Coconino deputies Updated: Jul-31-15 8:38 am
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - A combat veteran is expected to survive an apparent suicide attempt after an hourslong standoff with Coconino authorities.
- Flagstaff police step up enforcement of bicycle safety laws Updated: Jul-30-15 6:14 am
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - Flagstaff police are stepping up enforcement of bicycle safety laws.
- Man accused of breaking in, touching woman in shower Updated: Jul-30-15 6:04 am
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - Authorities in Coconino County are searching for a suspect who allegedly broke into a home and fondled a woman while she was in the shower.