- Arizona bear kill policy sparks debate Updated: May-04-16 3:55 pm
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - Arizona wildlife officials are defending the state's policy on killing bears after the public's reaction to a bear being euthanized in Flagstaff.
- 2 NAU fraternities disciplined for not registering events Updated: Apr-28-16 4:27 pm
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - Northern Arizona University's two largest fraternities have been disciplined for holding unregistered events where alcohol was served.
- Labrador helps save Arizona man stranded in snowstorm Updated: Apr-28-16 10:41 am
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - Police say a man wearing only a T-shirt during a snowstorm would have frozen to death at the base of an Arizona mountain had it not been for an alert 2-year-old black Labrador mix.
- Blowing dust closes I-10 stretch between Arizona, New Mexico Updated: Apr-25-16 10:50 pm
PHOENIX - Blowing dust caused the closure of a 62-mile stretch of Interstate 10 between southeastern Arizona and New Mexico for about two hours.
- Owner of horses that carry tourists accused of animal abuse Updated: Apr-16-16 2:30 pm
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - The owner of several horses on the Havasupai Indian Reservation, where tourist excursions to towering waterfalls depend on the animals, has been charged with animal cruelty and neglect.
- Old Flagstaff jail may become new municipal courthouse Updated: Apr-16-16 6:11 am
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - An old county jail in Flagstaff may be the site of a new municipal courthouse.
- US Postal Service unveils Grand Canyon stamp Updated: Apr-14-16 1:42 pm
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - The U.S. Postal Service has unveiled a stamp featuring an iconic painting of the Grand Canyon.
- Flagstaff police: Man arrested after making threats at bank Updated: Apr-13-16 4:06 pm
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - Authorities say a man has been arrested for allegedly threatening to shoot people inside a Flagstaff bank.
- Man charged in fatal college shooting to live with parents Updated: Apr-12-16 9:06 pm
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - The man charged in the fatal shooting of a Northern Arizona University student will be allowed to live with his parents, a decision that means the family that once owned a gun shop will have to remove all weapons from their Arizona home.
- The Latest: Judge releases man charged in fatal NAU shooting Updated: Apr-12-16 7:48 pm
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - The Latest on a court hearing for the man charged in a fatal shooting at Northern Arizona University last fall (all times local):
- Actress can pay fine or appear in court over Sedona carving Updated: Apr-05-16 8:23 pm
SEDONA, Arizona - Authorities say actress Vanessa Hudgens can pay a fine and restitution or appear in court for allegedly carving a heart into red rock in Sedona two months ago.
- Senate advances bill pre-empting rules on employee benefits Updated: Apr-05-16 6:11 pm
PHOENIX - A proposal that blocks cities and towns from regulating paid time off, retirement plans or other employee benefits received preliminary approval in the Senate on Tuesday.
- Officials: Fires intentionally started on edge of Flagstaff Updated: Apr-05-16 1:18 pm
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - Authorities in Flagstaff say somebody has been intentionally starting fires near the base of a mountain overlooking the city.