- Mississippi beats Vanderbilt 65-62 Updated: Mar-08-14 4:06 pm
- Former housing leader pleads guilty in bribe case Updated: Mar-06-14 10:05 am
- Barksdale to retire from reading institute Updated: Mar-06-14 8:55 am
- Lafayette County aims to avoid a grave error Updated: Mar-06-14 4:32 am
- Ole Miss begins spring drills after rough winter Updated: Mar-04-14 8:32 pm
- Restaurant robbed in Oxford Updated: Mar-03-14 11:17 am
- Oxford fire codes may get some teeth Updated: Mar-02-14 7:26 pm
- Abbeville's Gordon Center a community effort Updated: Mar-02-14 12:04 pm
- Nunnelee is lone Miss. incumbent without primary Updated: Mar-01-14 7:17 pm
- Meredith calls noose on Ole Miss statue 'foolish' Updated: Mar-01-14 2:55 pm
- City aims to protect large trees Updated: Feb-27-14 4:31 am
- Saltillo man convicted on enticement charge Updated: Feb-27-14 4:10 am
- Ole Miss rallies past Alabama 79-67 Updated: Feb-26-14 11:09 pm
- Poster unveiled for spring Double-Decker festival Updated: Feb-24-14 5:23 am
- Mississippi falls 75-71 to No. 2 Florida Updated: Feb-22-14 3:54 pm
- No. 2 Florida tops Mississippi 75-71 Updated: Feb-22-14 3:21 pm
- Ole Miss frat suspended, noose suspects kicked out Updated: Feb-21-14 7:50 pm
- No. 16 Texas A&M Women run past Ole Miss 73-61 Updated: Feb-20-14 9:12 pm
- Lafayette opts for pre-employment drug testing Updated: Feb-20-14 4:20 pm
- No. 18 Kentucky tops Mississippi 84-70 Updated: Feb-18-14 10:18 pm
- Ole Miss football players sued after alleged fight Updated: Feb-18-14 8:20 pm
- Reward for suspects who sullied Ole Miss statue Updated: Feb-18-14 12:36 pm
- Two Ole Miss LBs arrested over weekend Updated: Feb-17-14 7:27 pm
- Sentencing set in counterfeit money case Updated: Feb-17-14 4:23 am
- Sentencing set for man charged with impersonation Updated: Feb-15-14 3:38 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Marshall Henderson scored 18 points, Jarvis Summers added 12 and Mississippi rallied to beat Vanderbilt 65-62 on Saturday.
OXFORD, Mississippi - The former director of a nonprofit housing agency has been sentenced to a year's probation and ordered to pay $89,400 in restitution.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Claiborne Barksdale, who has led the Barksdale Reading Institute since its inception, will retire this summer.
OXFORD, Mississippi - The Lafayette County Planning Commission has halted further development on a site located in Lafayette Springs due to graves found on the west side of the land.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Hugh Freeze is entering his third season as Mississippi's head coach, and he's optimistic the program is ready to compete in the Southeastern Conference's Western Division.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Police in Oxford say two men robbed a restaurant early Monday morning.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Oxford has had fire codes for decades, aimed at protecting businesses and citizens. However, there's been no way to enforce the codes other than some nudging and prodding from the fire inspector.
ABBEVILLE, Mississippi - Several original school desks remain inside the former Abbeville School, their hinges rusted. The wood tops remain clear, though, free of evidence that students once sat in the seats more than 60 years ago.
JACKSON, Mississippi - First District Republican Alan Nunnelee is the only Mississippi congressman without a party primary this year.
LUMBERTON, Mississippi - The man who integrated the University of Mississippi in 1962 says the recent desecration of a statue of him on campus should not deter black students from attending Ole Miss.
OXFORD, Mississippi - City planners are proposing incentives for developers to retain as many large trees as possible when a site is developed in an area that encompasses most of "old Oxford."
OXFORD, Mississippi - A Saltillo man has been found guilty in federal court of enticing a minor female for sex.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Jarvis Summers scored 20 points and sparked a decisive first-half surge Wednesday night to lift Mississippi to a 79-67 win over Alabama.
OXFORD, Mississippi - The poster for this spring's annual Double Decker Arts Festival in Oxford has been unveiled.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Marshall Henderson's early hot shooting helped put Mississippi in position to pull off an upset victory over No. 2 Florida.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi's Marshall Henderson unleashed a first-half scoring spree that put No. 2 Florida's school-record winning streak in danger.
OXFORD, Mississippi - A fraternity chapter at the University of Mississippi was indefinitely suspended Friday by its national organization and three of its freshman members were kicked out because of their suspected involvement in hanging a noose on a statue of James Meredith, the first black student to enroll in the then all-white college.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Courtney Williams scored 26 points and Karla Gilbert added 21 with 10 rebounds to help No. 16 Texas A&M defeat Mississippi 73-61 on Thursday night.
OXFORD, Mississippi - The Lafayette County will require new hires to undergo testing for drugs and alcohol before they begin work.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Kentucky's Julius Randle started his big night with a few dunks, then made a boatload of free throws and capped it off with a difficult finish in the lane to seal the victory.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi football players Denzel Nkemdiche and Robert Nkemdiche are being sued for $2 million after allegedly beating a man at a fraternity party last year.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Campus police at the University of Mississippi are checking video surveillance footage in the area around a statue of James Meredith that was found sullied Sunday morning.
OXFORD, Mississippi - A Baldwyn woman who pleaded guilty in a counterfeit money case is scheduled for sentencing Feb. 28.
OXFORD, Mississippi - A man who pleaded guilty to impersonating an employee of the U.S. Department of Agriculture to collect deposits from people in a rental housing program is scheduled for sentencing March 31.