- Oxford High earns $44K for energy efficiencies Updated: Apr-22-14 4:23 pm
- Mississippi's Golson considers transferring Updated: Apr-21-14 1:39 pm
- Gov is U Mississippi commencement speaker Updated: Apr-20-14 5:46 pm
- Oxford sees improved credit rating Updated: Apr-19-14 3:25 pm
- Ole Miss adds 2 more to signing class Updated: Apr-16-14 4:44 pm
- Oxford planners want new hospital sound plan Updated: Apr-16-14 4:10 pm
- Oxford police go on a safety push Updated: Apr-14-14 4:08 am
- Oxford extends life of cemetery Updated: Apr-12-14 11:49 am
- Judge denies motion in child enticement trial Updated: Apr-11-14 6:58 pm
- Oxford ponders old armory's future Updated: Apr-09-14 8:58 pm
- Abner's chain files Chapter 11 bankruptcy Updated: Apr-08-14 8:01 pm
- Oxford to survey student sentiments Updated: Apr-08-14 6:47 pm
- Appeals court denies religious program challenge Updated: Apr-07-14 3:01 pm
- SC company interested in Oxford center Updated: Apr-07-14 7:29 am
- Offense edges defense at Ole Miss spring game Updated: Apr-05-14 7:20 pm
- City with the most going on is Tupelo Updated: Apr-05-14 11:06 am
- Man sentenced in school threats case to appeal Updated: Apr-01-14 4:04 pm
- Road work lawsuit ends in award to contractor Updated: Mar-31-14 4:26 pm
- New $30 million gym opens at Oxford High Updated: Mar-29-14 1:38 pm
- Miss. Senate confirms charter school board members Updated: Mar-27-14 8:01 pm
- Tourists to get better directions Updated: Mar-27-14 4:46 am
- Oxford school system eyes new grad policy Updated: Mar-27-14 4:37 am
- Faulkner Scenic Byway proposed Updated: Mar-26-14 4:38 am
OXFORD, Mississippi - The Oxford School District has received $44,439 for energy-saving efficiencies built into the new high school.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Mississippi offensive lineman Austin Golson says he's considering leaving the school because of family-related health issues.
OXFORD, Mississippi - The University of Mississippi says Gov. Phil Bryant will be the main speaker at its 161st commencement on May 10.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Oxford's financial adviser says the city's credit rating has improved.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi has added junior college standout Roderick Lawrence and Tennessee-Martin transfer Terrence Smith to its recruiting class.
OXFORD, Mississippi - The Oxford Planning Commission is asking officials with the city and Baptist Memorial Hospital to meet with residents at the nearby Bickerstaff Condominiums about noise from construction of a new medical center.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Police in Oxford say they are stepping up efforts to encourage safe driving in a push dubbed Operation April Awareness.
OXFORD, Mississippi - The city of Oxford has approved an 800-niche columbarium for Oxford Memorial Cemetery.
OXFORD, Mississippi - A federal judge has denied motions from a man convicted of using the Internet to entice a 15-year-old girl for sexual activity to find him innocent or give him a new trial.
OXFORD, Mississippi - If asbestos tests come back clean, the city's former National Guard Armory will be demolished.
OXFORD, Mississippi - The Abner's Famous Fried Chicken Tenders chain is seeking reorganization of two of its restaurants in Oxford under Chapter 11 of federal bankruptcy law.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Some students in the Oxford school district will be asked to take a survey on the quality of the learning environment at their schools.
JACKSON, Mississippi - A former inmate at a privately run Mississippi prison had no constitutional right to be provided with Catholic-oriented television programming, a federal appeals court has ruled.
OXFORD, Mississippi - A South Carolina company is the only firm expressing interest in taking over the operations of the Oxford Conference Center.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Linebacker Deterrian Shackelford says Mississippi is ready to compete among the Southeastern Conference's best teams next season.
TUPELO, Mississippi - As winter shuffles away, Northeast Mississippi is finding plenty of reasons to celebrate, from cars to music to movies to the King of Rock 'n' Roll.
OXFORD, Mississippi - A man who pleaded guilty to making threats against a Mississippi school is appealing his six-year prison sentence.
OXFORD, Mississippi - A jury has found Chickasaw County owes Ausbern Construction $570,293 in costs and damages in lawsuit over road work in the county.
OXFORD, Mississippi - After months of delays, a new $30 million gym at Oxford High School is now officially complete.
JACKSON, Mississippi - The Mississippi Senate has confirmed all six members of the state's first charter school governing board.
OXFORD, Mississippi - The Mississippi Department of Transportation will put up signs under the exit signs on Mississippi Highways 6 and 7 to indicate where "tourist information" can be found in Oxford.
OXFORD, Mississippi - While they can already skip their senior year, students in the Oxford School District may soon be able to shave a semester off their studies.
NEW ALBANY, Mississippi - Tourism officials in New Albany and Oxford are proposing the state highway between the two cities as the William Faulkner Scenic Byway.