- Cyberattack disrupts instruction at Oxford School District Updated: Feb-09-16 6:59 am
OXFORD, Mississippi - A cyberattack by an unknown hacker has forced a school district to shut down all of its servers.
- Mississippi tops Vanderbilt 85-78 behind Moody's 23 Updated: Feb-07-16 12:21 am
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi guard Stefan Moody smiled in the postgame press conference and would not respond when questioned about the severity and pain from a nagging groin injury.
- Alabama leads another strong recruiting class for the SEC Updated: Feb-03-16 7:48 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Alabama's still the unquestioned king of Southeastern Conference recruiting.
- Good day: Ole Miss lands top quarterback, offensive lineman Updated: Feb-03-16 4:07 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi went toe-to-toe with college football's biggest programs for some of the nation's elite prospects on Wednesday.
- Mississippi snaps 4-game losing streak, tops Auburn 80-63 Updated: Jan-27-16 10:07 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi coach Andy Kennedy is a pop culture fan, especially when it comes to comparisons of comic book superheroes and point guards.
- MEMA: Disaster recovery centers in 2 counties to close Updated: Jan-26-16 2:43 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - According to the Mississippi Emergency Management Agency, the disaster recovery centers in Coahoma and Tippah counties will soon close.
- North Mississippi receives about 2 inches of snow Updated: Jan-22-16 5:26 pm
Call it the tale of two storms: Just as about 2 inches of snow was about to fall in northern Mississippi, two tornadoes tore through parts of south Mississippi.
- Correction: T25-Kentucky-Mississippi story Updated: Jan-22-16 2:26 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - In a story on Jan. 21 about the Mississippi vs. No. 9 Kentucky women's basketball game, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Mississippi next plays No. 2 South Carolina on Saturday. Mississippi travels to face No. 2 South Carolina on Thursday, Jan. 28.
- No. 9 Kentucky falls 73-65 to Mississippi Updated: Jan-22-16 12:31 am
OXFORD, Mississippi - Even after struggling most of the night, Kentucky had a chance to steal a road victory against Mississippi.
- Inclement weather closes schools in Oxford School District Updated: Jan-21-16 7:16 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - The latest about the effects of a winter storm approaching parts of Mississippi (all times local):
- No. 24 South Carolina beats Mississippi 77-74 in OT Updated: Jan-19-16 10:16 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Michael Carrera is one of South Carolina's best players, adept at scoring from 3-point range or in the paint.
- Bryant names Greenlee, former US attorney, to appeals court Updated: Jan-19-16 9:56 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - Gov. Phil Bryant on Tuesday appointed the former U.S. attorney for northern Mississippi, Jim Greenlee, to the state Court of Appeals.
- Oxford man charged with getting loans by fraud Updated: Jan-18-16 4:01 am
OXFORD, Mississippi - Federal prosecutors accuse an Oxford attorney of getting nearly $600,000 in loans by misrepresenting his fees on claims from the 2010 Gulf of Mexico oil spill, and failing to repay the money.
- Allen propels Florida past Mississippi in 80-71 win Updated: Jan-16-16 11:24 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Florida coach Michael White knew his return to Mississippi was going to be a story. But it was freshman point guard KeVaughn Allen that stole the show Saturday night.
- Additional counties eligible for public aid after tornadoes Updated: Jan-15-16 7:51 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - The Federal Emergency Management Agency has declared three more Mississippi counties eligible for public assistance after December's deadly tornadoes.
- 'Safe Ride' for Oxford students to kick off Jan. 21 Updated: Jan-15-16 10:32 am
OXFORD, Mississippi - Students who overindulge will soon have a free option to get back to campus with Oxford-University Transit's new Safe Ride route.