- Governor issues letter critical of Oxford House Updated: May-21-15 1:25 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - Gov. Phil Bryant is asking the Mississippi Department of Mental Health to stop providing money to help Oxford House Inc. open group homes in the state for recovering alcoholics and former drug addicts.
- Mississippi's Coleby leaving men's basketball program Updated: May-20-15 2:53 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi's Dwight Coleby is leaving the basketball program, creating a sizable hole in the Rebels' frontcourt rotation.
- Ole Miss aims to raise $1.5 million to honor outgoing leader Updated: May-19-15 8:09 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - University of Mississippi supporters are seeking to raise $1.5 million to honor outgoing Chancellor Dan Jones.
- Yoste dropping out of transportation commissioner race Updated: May-15-15 3:22 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Geoffrey Yoste of Oxford is withdrawing from the race for Northern District transportation commissioner.
- Mississippi adds Miami transfer Deandre Burnett, a 6-2 guard Updated: May-11-15 6:18 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi's basketball team has added Miami transfer guard Deandre Burnett.
- Former Saltillo mayor released from federal lawsuit Updated: May-11-15 8:04 am
OXFORD, Mississippi - Former Saltillo Mayor Bill Williams has been dismissed as a defendant in a wrongful termination suit filed by an ex-police officer.
- Mississippi, coach Kennedy agree to extension through 2019 Updated: May-05-15 4:52 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi has agreed to a contract extension with men's basketball coach Andy Kennedy that will keep him at the school until 2019.
- Scary sinkhole develops on Mississippi Highway 6 in Oxford Updated: Apr-29-15 8:05 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - A sinkhole big enough to swallow a car has developed on a busy section of Mississippi Highway 6 in Oxford.
- Joey Langston asks for bribery conviction to be tossed Updated: Apr-28-15 6:35 am
OXFORD, Mississippi - A former Booneville attorney is asking a federal judge to vacate his conviction for conspiracy to bribe a state judge.