- Ole Miss adds 2 more to signing class Updated: Apr-16-14 4:44 pm
- Oxford planners want new hospital sound plan Updated: Apr-16-14 4:10 pm
- Oxford police go on a safety push Updated: Apr-14-14 4:08 am
- Oxford extends life of cemetery Updated: Apr-12-14 11:49 am
- Judge denies motion in child enticement trial Updated: Apr-11-14 6:58 pm
- Oxford ponders old armory's future Updated: Apr-09-14 8:58 pm
- Abner's chain files Chapter 11 bankruptcy Updated: Apr-08-14 8:01 pm
- Oxford to survey student sentiments Updated: Apr-08-14 6:47 pm
- Appeals court denies religious program challenge Updated: Apr-07-14 3:01 pm
- SC company interested in Oxford center Updated: Apr-07-14 7:29 am
- Offense edges defense at Ole Miss spring game Updated: Apr-05-14 7:20 pm
- City with the most going on is Tupelo Updated: Apr-05-14 11:06 am
- Man sentenced in school threats case to appeal Updated: Apr-01-14 4:04 pm
- Road work lawsuit ends in award to contractor Updated: Mar-31-14 4:26 pm
- New $30 million gym opens at Oxford High Updated: Mar-29-14 1:38 pm
- Miss. Senate confirms charter school board members Updated: Mar-27-14 8:01 pm
- Tourists to get better directions Updated: Mar-27-14 4:46 am
- Oxford school system eyes new grad policy Updated: Mar-27-14 4:37 am
- Faulkner Scenic Byway proposed Updated: Mar-26-14 4:38 am
- Oxford, UM host book conference, literary festival Updated: Mar-25-14 4:41 am
- New markets for timber benefit industry Updated: Mar-22-14 12:09 pm
- Trial in child pornography case rescheduled Updated: Mar-22-14 10:32 am
- Lafayette supervisors OK equipment lending Updated: Mar-22-14 10:05 am
- Moss Point teen acquitted in man's death Updated: Mar-21-14 12:13 pm
- Montessori school moving back to Oxford Updated: Mar-21-14 4:32 am
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi has added junior college standout Roderick Lawrence and Tennessee-Martin transfer Terrence Smith to its recruiting class.
OXFORD, Mississippi - The Oxford Planning Commission is asking officials with the city and Baptist Memorial Hospital to meet with residents at the nearby Bickerstaff Condominiums about noise from construction of a new medical center.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Police in Oxford say they are stepping up efforts to encourage safe driving in a push dubbed Operation April Awareness.
OXFORD, Mississippi - The city of Oxford has approved an 800-niche columbarium for Oxford Memorial Cemetery.
OXFORD, Mississippi - A federal judge has denied motions from a man convicted of using the Internet to entice a 15-year-old girl for sexual activity to find him innocent or give him a new trial.
OXFORD, Mississippi - If asbestos tests come back clean, the city's former National Guard Armory will be demolished.
OXFORD, Mississippi - The Abner's Famous Fried Chicken Tenders chain is seeking reorganization of two of its restaurants in Oxford under Chapter 11 of federal bankruptcy law.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Some students in the Oxford school district will be asked to take a survey on the quality of the learning environment at their schools.
JACKSON, Mississippi - A former inmate at a privately run Mississippi prison had no constitutional right to be provided with Catholic-oriented television programming, a federal appeals court has ruled.
OXFORD, Mississippi - A South Carolina company is the only firm expressing interest in taking over the operations of the Oxford Conference Center.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Linebacker Deterrian Shackelford says Mississippi is ready to compete among the Southeastern Conference's best teams next season.
TUPELO, Mississippi - As winter shuffles away, Northeast Mississippi is finding plenty of reasons to celebrate, from cars to music to movies to the King of Rock 'n' Roll.
OXFORD, Mississippi - A man who pleaded guilty to making threats against a Mississippi school is appealing his six-year prison sentence.
OXFORD, Mississippi - A jury has found Chickasaw County owes Ausbern Construction $570,293 in costs and damages in lawsuit over road work in the county.
OXFORD, Mississippi - After months of delays, a new $30 million gym at Oxford High School is now officially complete.
JACKSON, Mississippi - The Mississippi Senate has confirmed all six members of the state's first charter school governing board.
OXFORD, Mississippi - The Mississippi Department of Transportation will put up signs under the exit signs on Mississippi Highways 6 and 7 to indicate where "tourist information" can be found in Oxford.
OXFORD, Mississippi - While they can already skip their senior year, students in the Oxford School District may soon be able to shave a semester off their studies.
NEW ALBANY, Mississippi - Tourism officials in New Albany and Oxford are proposing the state highway between the two cities as the William Faulkner Scenic Byway.
OXFORD, Mississippi - More than 50 authors and other professionals are scheduled to participate in two literary events this week in Oxford.
TUPELO, Mississippi - Trees have grown in what is Mississippi for countless eons, but changes in how they're grown, how they're processed and what they're used for have changed the landscape in the state over the past half-century or so.
OXFORD, Mississippi - A federal judge has rescheduled the trial date of a Columbus man indicted on child pornography charges.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Lafayette County will lend equipment to the city of Oxford, Panola County and other counties within the Three Rivers Planning and Development District.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Tevin James Benjamin, the youngest of four teenagers arrested in the 2008 slaying of Michael David Porter in Moss Point, has been acquitted of capital murder in a second trial on the charge.
OXFORD, Mississippi - The Plein Air Montessori School, now located in Taylor inside the Plein Air development, will move to Oxford at the end of May.