- Police find body in Red River during search for missing man Updated: Jun-30-15 7:46 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Authorities have found a body in the Red River near downtown Grand Forks while looking for a missing Minnesota man.
- Bismarck man charged in crash that killed 2 in Mandan Updated: Jun-30-15 5:41 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A Bismarck man has been charged in connection to a head-on crash on the Bismarck Expressway in Mandan that killed two people.
- 7 lawyers apply for new South Central District judgeship Updated: Jun-30-15 2:30 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Seven lawyers have applied for a newly created judgeship in Mandan.
- North Dakota program increases funding limits for companies Updated: Jun-30-15 2:07 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A fund designed to help North Dakota businesses access capital is allowing a bigger credit line for companies.
- SWAT team in Fargo finds man's body after standoff ends Updated: Jun-29-15 6:20 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - A SWAT team in Fargo has found the body of a man inside an apartment after a standoff ended.
- 3-year-old boy sleeping in stolen van in Fargo found safe Updated: Jun-29-15 5:38 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Fargo police say a 3-year-old boy who was in a minivan that was stolen has been found and is safe.
- ND judge sides with gay marriage lawsuit plaintiffs Updated: Jun-29-15 5:29 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A federal judge has ruled in favor of plaintiffs in two federal lawsuits against North Dakota's constitutional ban on gay marriage.
- Diocese closes chapel near ND's only abortion clinic Updated: Jun-29-15 5:01 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - The Catholic bishop in Fargo has ordered the closure of a chapel that was purposely opened four years ago near North Dakota's only abortion clinic.
- 13 states sue over rule giving feds authority on state water Updated: Jun-29-15 4:58 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Thirteen states led by North Dakota filed a lawsuit Monday challenging an Obama administration rule that gives federal agencies authority to protect some streams, tributaries and wetlands under the Clean Water Act.
- ND unlikely to extend anti-discrimination protection to gays Updated: Jun-29-15 4:37 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - David Hamilton and his husband, Bernie Erickson, say they're "thrilled" the U.S. Supreme Court has allowed gay marriage nationally, but the Fargo couple believes anti-discrimination protections for gays and lesbians are still lacking in North Dakota.
- Williston continuing to grow despite oil industry downturn Updated: Jun-29-15 3:54 pm
WILLISTON, North Dakota - A downturn in the oil industry isn't having much of an effect on construction in the North Dakota oil patch hub of Williston.
- 2 escapees from Youth Correctional Center back in custody Updated: Jun-29-15 1:05 pm
MANDAN, North Dakota - Two juveniles who escaped from the Youth Correctional Center in Mandan over the weekend are back in custody.
- Guard launching $13M building project in Valley City Updated: Jun-29-15 12:30 pm
VALLEY CITY, North Dakota - The North Dakota National Guard is starting work on two buildings in Valley City.
- Longtime UND ace pitcher signs deal with Houston Astros Updated: Jun-29-15 10:24 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The longtime ace of the University of North Dakota baseball team's pitching staff has signed a free agent deal with Major League Baseball's Houston Astros.
- 4 University of North Dakota players chosen in NHL draft Updated: Jun-29-15 10:03 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The University of North Dakota men's hockey team has four more players who are NHL draft picks.
- Steps taken on pesticide inspections please fed overseers Updated: Jun-29-15 9:59 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Federal oversight officials say they're satisfied with steps the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and North Dakota Agriculture Department are taking in the wake of an audit critical of pesticide inspections in the state.
- Man arrested after allegedly trying to ram Fargo police car Updated: Jun-29-15 9:50 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A man is in custody after allegedly trying to ram a Fargo police car and then leading officers in Fargo and neighboring Moorhead, Minnesota, on a chase.
- Man caught on tip from app user pleads guilty to child porn Updated: Jun-29-15 8:26 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A man who was a federal fugitive for more than four years before he was arrested with help from a smartphone app has pleaded guilty to two counts of child pornography.
- Highway Patrol identifies victim of fatal crash near Arvilla Updated: Jun-29-15 6:47 am
ARVILLA, North Dakota - Authorities have identified a 52-year-old Arvilla man who died when his pickup truck rolled on U.S. Highway 2 in Grand Forks County.
- Award-winning oil boom documentary to air on Prairie Public Updated: Jun-29-15 2:28 am
WILLISTON, North Dakota - An award-winning documentary about the gritty side of life in the oil boomtown of Williston is set to air on Prairie Public TV.
- North Dakota launching vulnerable adult telephone hotline Updated: Jun-29-15 2:07 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota is launching a telephone hotline to report suspected abuse, neglect, or exploitation of vulnerable adults.
- Devils Lake grad gets award for pro hockey officiating Updated: Jun-28-15 2:04 pm
DEVILS LAKE, North Dakota - A 1990 graduate of Devils Lake High School has won an award for his officiating in a mid-level professional hockey league.
- Bismarck teen gets Girl Scout honor for skating lessons Updated: Jun-28-15 1:51 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A Bismarck teen has won the highest honor for a Girl Scout by sharing her passion for ice skating with others.
- DSU publishes online images of Theodore Roosevelt letters Updated: Jun-28-15 12:44 pm
DICKINSON, North Dakota - Dickinson State University is publishing online a collection of images that includes letters from President Theodore Roosevelt to cartoonist John McCutcheon and from Edith Roosevelt to writer Octave Thanet.
- New security service at NDSU can be activated with 1 touch Updated: Jun-28-15 11:27 am
FARGO, North Dakota - North Dakota State University students and staff will have access this year to a safety and security service that will allow dispatchers to track their whereabouts and let users call for help with one swipe of the smartphone screen.