- Minnesota man pleads guilty to robbing Fargo bank in April Updated: Nov-25-15 2:31 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A Minnesota man has pleaded guilty in federal court to robbing a Fargo bank in April.
- Gov. Dalrymple appoints new administrative law judge Updated: Nov-25-15 2:05 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Gov. Jack Dalrymple has appointed Timothy Dawson as director of North Dakota's Office of Administrative Hearings.
- Virginia Tech cruises past NC A&T 90-60 Updated: Nov-24-15 10:33 pm
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - Virginia Tech's four-game, season-opening homestand is over. Now, the Hokies get ready to hit the road and take on one of the best teams in the nation.
- Federal judge sentences man in Jamaican lottery scam Updated: Nov-24-15 7:30 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A federal judge in North Dakota sentenced a Jamaican man to 20 years in prison on Tuesday for a lottery scam that authorities say cost victims around the country millions of dollars.
- New Catholic high school to be built on 48 acres in Bismarck Updated: Nov-24-15 6:49 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A new Catholic high school will be built on a 48-acre plot in Bismarck thanks to a land donation.
- Judge throws juror in jail for bailing on 2nd day of trial Updated: Nov-24-15 5:36 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - A North Dakota judge threw a juror in jail for skipping out of a medical malpractice trial.
- Jury finds ND man guilty of gross sexual imposition Updated: Nov-24-15 5:28 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A North Dakota man with a lifetime sex-offender registration requirement has been found guilty of gross sexual imposition.
- US Senate giving old computers to North Dakota schools Updated: Nov-24-15 3:47 pm
MCCLUSKY, North Dakota - More than three dozen computers no longer used at the U.S. Senate are going to a number of schools in North Dakota.
- Woman dies in rollover crash on frost-covered road in ND Updated: Nov-24-15 3:28 pm
JAMESTOWN, North Dakota - The North Dakota Highway Patrol says a woman is dead after the vehicle she was driving rolled on a frost-covered roadway.
- Stenehjem kicks off campaign for North Dakota governor Updated: Nov-24-15 1:53 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Republican North Dakota Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem kicked off his campaign for governor Tuesday while Democrat and former state Agriculture Commissioner Sarah Vogel began laying the groundwork for a potential bid.
- Report shows sunflower harvest wrapping up in North Dakota Updated: Nov-24-15 12:29 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - North Dakota farmers are wrapping up the fall harvest, and ranchers are weaning and marketing calves and preparing for winter feeding.
- Authorities identify man killed in McKenzie County crash Updated: Nov-24-15 10:51 am
NEW TOWN, North Dakota - The Highway Patrol has identified a New Town man who died in a weekend crash on state Highway 23 in McKenzie County.
- North Dakota Ag Department marketing animal agriculture Updated: Nov-24-15 10:45 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota's Agriculture Department is launching a $15,000 marketing campaign aimed at strengthening animal agriculture in the state.
- UND men's hockey team slips to fifth in national polls Updated: Nov-24-15 8:42 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The University of North Dakota men's hockey team has slipped one spot in the two national polls but still remains in the top five of both.
- Williston jail ordered to reduce female inmate population Updated: Nov-24-15 8:08 am
WILLISTON, North Dakota - State corrections officials have ordered the Williams County jail to reduce its population of female inmates.
- 68-year-old man pleads not guilty to assaulting 11-year-old Updated: Nov-24-15 6:57 am
MINOT, North Dakota - A 68-year-old Minot man accused of sexually assaulting an 11-year-old girl has pleaded not guilty to a charge that could send him to prison for life.
- Florida law officer named chief in Mandan, North Dakota Updated: Nov-24-15 6:49 am
MANDAN, North Dakota - A law officer from Florida with ties to the Dakotas is Mandan's new police chief.
- North Dakota postal worker pleads guilty to stealing money Updated: Nov-24-15 6:03 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A postal worker from North Dakota has pleaded guilty to stealing money from a registered mail sack.
- 2 men arrested in connection with woman's assault in ND Updated: Nov-23-15 8:09 pm
WILLISTON, North Dakota - Law enforcement authorities say two men have been arrested in connection with an assault in northwest North Dakota.
- Minot's apartment vacancy rate rises with oil slowdown Updated: Nov-23-15 7:20 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - It's getting easier to find an apartment in Minot these days amid a slowdown in the oil industry.
- Youngstown St. tops N. Dakota 79-69 for Slocum's 700th win Updated: Nov-23-15 6:34 pm
FORT MYERS, Florida - Bobby Hain scored a career-high 29 points and collected 10 rebounds to lead Youngstown State to a 79-69 victory on Monday over North Dakota for the Penguins' first victory this season and the 700th of Jerry Slocum's collegiate career.
- Amtrak train collides with truck in northern North Dakota Updated: Nov-23-15 5:44 pm
GRANVILLE, North Dakota - The North Dakota Highway Patrol say the driver of a semitrailer has been hospitalized after he failed to yield at a railroad crossing and was struck by an Amtrak passenger train.
- Drone pilot training center on fast track in North Dakota Updated: Nov-23-15 2:36 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - A major U.S. defense contractor that is opening an unmanned aircraft training academy in North Dakota may start with a temporary structure because of the growing demand for pilots and other crew members, the head of a drone business park says.
- Alexander looks to co-op with Williston for spring sports Updated: Nov-23-15 11:29 am
ALEXANDER, North Dakota - The Alexander and Williston school systems are considering a cooperative for spring sports.
- Man crashes van carrying group home residents, arrested Updated: Nov-23-15 6:42 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Formal charges are pending against a Fargo man accused of driving drunk and crashing a van carrying two residents of a group home.