- Johnson re-elected National Farmers Union leader Updated: Mar-12-14 7:04 am
- Fargo rejects measure to avoid state mill levy cap Updated: Mar-12-14 6:14 am
- Braun's late layup helps N Dakota St clinch Summit Updated: Mar-12-14 1:14 am
- Dakotans lag in insurance marketplace enrollment Updated: Mar-11-14 11:11 pm
- North Dakota oil patch planners push for ferry Updated: Mar-11-14 8:58 pm
- Fargo police mourning death of longtime officer Updated: Mar-11-14 6:25 pm
- Officials: Cache of illegal oil field waste found Updated: Mar-11-14 5:32 pm
- Ward County, Minot newspaper reach land deal Updated: Mar-11-14 11:19 am
- Former NDSU quarterback gears up for his pro day Updated: Mar-11-14 11:08 am
- Students at burned ND school return to classes Updated: Mar-11-14 10:06 am
- Both ND natives drop out of Iditarod in Alaska Updated: Mar-11-14 9:18 am
- Devils Lake eliminates 3 sports and cheerleading Updated: Mar-11-14 7:27 am
- ND man pleads not guilty in terrorizing case Updated: Mar-11-14 7:20 am
- Watford City residents deciding on new high school Updated: Mar-11-14 7:05 am
- Some load limits to take effect in North Dakota Updated: Mar-11-14 5:37 am
- UND med school gets bulk of research grant Updated: Mar-11-14 5:08 am
- Montana man pleads guilty to construction fraud Updated: Mar-10-14 6:05 pm
- Texas man pleads guilty in synthetic drug deaths Updated: Mar-10-14 4:02 pm
- Officials: Canadian oil won't hurt ND production Updated: Mar-10-14 1:44 pm
- Man arrested in Grand Forks sexual assault Updated: Mar-10-14 1:41 pm
- Juco hoops star in North Dakota commits to Iowa Updated: Mar-10-14 12:32 pm
- Fort Berthold Reservation companies questioned Updated: Mar-10-14 11:41 am
- UND aviation to renew contract with Japan students Updated: Mar-10-14 7:01 am
- Pilot makes emergency landing in Ward County Updated: Mar-09-14 2:43 pm
- Fargo student pulled from swimming pool dies Updated: Mar-09-14 2:10 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Former North Dakota Agriculture Commissioner Roger Johnson has been re-elected president of the National Farmers Union.
FARGO, North Dakota - Voters in North Dakota's largest city have rejected a measure that would have allowed the school district to keep its current mill levy intact.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Taylor Braun made a bold statement after North Dakota State's 2013 Summit League championship loss to South Dakota State.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - More than half of the people living in North Dakota and South Dakota who have completed an application and are eligible to sign up for health care coverage under the nation's new marketplace have yet to select a plan, despite an imminent deadline that could lead to a penalty if missed.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - To combat increased highway troubles, an oil patch-area planning group is pushing to ferry cars and trucks across Lake Sakakawea, a move they say will help relieve traffic and accidents on nearby highways.
FARGO, North Dakota - A longtime Fargo police officer known for his work in community and media relations died Tuesday morning from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, officials announced at a news conference.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Officials in North Dakota are reporting what may be the state's biggest incident of illegal dumping of radioactive oil filter socks, the nets that strain liquids during the oil production process.
MINOT, North Dakota - Ward County officials and the owners of the Minot Daily News have negotiated a deal for land the county has sought for years to expand the county jail.
FARGO, North Dakota - Former North Dakota State University quarterback Brock Jensen is gearing up for his pro day in Fargo, after being overlooked for the NFL combine.
DICKINSON, North Dakota - Students at a North Dakota school that was shut down after a fire allegedly set by the school's principal are back in class this week in other buildings.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The two North Dakota natives who took part in this year's Iditarod dog sled race in Alaska are no longer running as the leaders cross the finish line in Nome.
DEVILS LAKE, North Dakota - The Devils Lake School Board has voted to eliminate three varsity sports and also cheerleading at the end of the academic year.
MANDAN, North Dakota - A Mandan man accused of holding a woman against her will and threatening the life of her and her children has pleaded not guilty to felony charges of terrorizing and felonious restraint.
WATFORD CITY, North Dakota - Watford City residents are deciding whether to build a high school that could cost up to $50 million.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The North Dakota Transportation Department says seasonal load limits will go into effect Wednesday on state and federal highways in the southwest and south central regions.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A state-funded program that aims to turn research on North Dakota college campuses into jobs has awarded grants totaling more than $1.2 million.
MISSOULA, Montana - A Montana man has pleaded guilty to three federal charges for taking millions of dollars in down payments from customers to build steel buildings and instead using the money for his personal benefit.
FARGO, North Dakota - A Texas man accused of distributing the chemicals used to make a batch of synthetic drugs that ultimately led to the deaths of two teens in the Grand Forks, North Dakota, area pleaded guilty Monday in federal court.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The proposed but controversial multibillion-dollar pipelines that would bring a flood of Canadian tar sands oil to the U.S. likely won't hinder North Dakota's soaring crude production, state and industry officials say.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Grand Forks police have arrested a man who allegedly broke into a woman's apartment and tried to sexually assault her while she was sleeping.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - Williston State College point guard Trey Dickerson plans to play for the University of Iowa the next three years.
NEW TOWN, North Dakota - Some American Indian business owners say they're on the verge of going under because they can't compete with other Native American businesses that essentially are fronts for non-Indian companies operating on the Fort Berthold Reservation.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The University of North Dakota is renewing a contract with Tokai (toh-KY') University in Japan to train pilots.
MINOT, North Dakota - A small plane flying from Minot to Dickinson had to make an emergency landing in a farm field after the engine failed.
FARGO, North Dakota - Fargo police say a high school student who was taken to a hospital on Feb. 18 after nearly drowning in a school pool has died.