- Montana man pleads guilty in North Dakota heroin case Updated: May-25-15 2:34 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A Montana man has pleaded guilty to a federal drug charge in North Dakota.
- 57th graduate in long family line at school could be last Updated: May-24-15 1:01 pm
REGENT, North Dakota - A 19-year-old graduating this weekend is the last of a long family line at a small North Dakota high school - at least for the time being.
- Cleanup of oil spill at ND farm to take 2 more years Updated: May-24-15 12:49 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - At Steve and Patty Jensen's northwestern North Dakota farm, crews have been working around-the-clock after a pipeline break spilled more than 20,000 barrels of oil into their wheat field almost two years ago.
- Small town's residents see remainder of oil train derailment Updated: May-24-15 11:59 am
HEIMDAL, North Dakota - Residents of a small North Dakota community are seeing what's left over from the derailment of an oil train carrying about 180,000 gallons of crude.
- ND Gov. Dalrymple orders flags at half-staff on Memorial Day Updated: May-24-15 10:23 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Gov. Jack Dalrymple has directed all government agencies to fly the United States and North Dakota flags at half-staff Monday in observance of Memorial Day.
- ND man accused of stealing packages gets 65 days in jail Updated: May-24-15 9:58 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - A North Dakota man will spend 65 days in jail after admitting that he stole a number of packages from outside homes that had previously been delivered by a mail carrier.
- North Dakota searching for its 2015 Dairy Princess Updated: May-24-15 9:28 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota is searching for its 2015 Dairy Princess.
- Attorney general warning North Dakotans of phone scam Updated: May-23-15 4:59 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Attorney General Wayne Stenhjem is warning citizens about scam artists who are calling North Dakotans and claiming to be from his office.
- First North Dakota-manufactured drone unveiled in Wahpeton Updated: May-23-15 4:46 pm
WAHPETON, North Dakota - State and industry officials have unveiled the first unmanned aircraft manufactured in North Dakota in Wahpeton.
- Rural water system project slowed by funding shortage Updated: May-23-15 3:49 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - A project to upgrade rural water systems in western North Dakota will go at a slower pace than anticipated over the next two years due to less state funding, a project leader said this week.
- Remains at Dickinson site could take 4-6 weeks to identify Updated: May-23-15 11:47 am
DICKINSON, North Dakota - Police say the remains of a body found at a construction site in Dickinson may not be identified for four to six weeks.
- Artist captures Bakken's life, landscape in 25 paintings Updated: May-23-15 10:22 am
WAHPETON, North Dakota - More than two dozen paintings that depict life and landscape during different seasons in the heart of North Dakota's oil boom will be showcased for the first time next month.
- NDSU hosts more than 2,200 people for dormitory conference Updated: May-23-15 10:08 am
FARGO, North Dakota - North Dakota State University is hosting more than 2,200 people for a conference on dormitory life.
- $265K exhibit expansion wrapping up at Icelandic State Park Updated: May-23-15 2:28 am
CAVALIER, North Dakota - Work is wrapping up on a $265,000 expansion to the visitor center at Icelandic State Park near Cavalier.
- North Dakota health officials warn about hantavirus Updated: May-23-15 2:07 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Spring cleaning season is here and the North Dakota Health Department says people should be aware of the risk of being infected by hantavirus.
- More federal money awarded for Minot water plant project Updated: May-22-15 12:58 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - The city of Minot is getting a $6.1 million grant from the Federal Emergency Management Agency to help protect the city's water treatment plant and keep it functioning during a flood.
- Former Fargo jail nurse accused of sex with inmate pleads Updated: May-22-15 11:59 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A former nurse accused of having sex with a male inmate at the Cass County Jail in Fargo has changed her plea.
- Ward County to seek state aid for county prosecutors Updated: May-22-15 10:29 am
MINOT, North Dakota - Ward County State's Attorney Rozanna Larson is seeking more than half a million dollars in state aid to fund more staff as her office grapples with a mounting workload.
- Wildlife habitat conservation program reaches million acres Updated: May-22-15 10:19 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A Conservation Reserve Program offshoot that's aimed at boosting wildlife habitat has surpassed 1 million acres, thanks to a recent signup of land in North Dakota.
- Committee approves cost reductions for new Fargo City Hall Updated: May-22-15 8:38 am
FARGO, North Dakota - A committee overseeing a proposed new City Hall in Fargo has accepted architects' recommendations for more than $3 million in cuts to the plans.
- 4 suspects now arrested in beating of man outside Fargo bar Updated: May-22-15 7:05 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Fargo police have arrested two more people in the beating of a man outside of a bar last weekend, bringing the number of suspects to four.
- North Dakota seeking input on education 'equity plan' Updated: May-22-15 6:14 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The state Department of Public Instruction is seeking public comment plan meant to ensure that all North Dakota students are taught by excellent educators.
- Bismarck man sentenced to 25 years on child pornography charge Updated: May-22-15 6:13 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A North Dakota man has been sentenced to 25 years in prison on a child pornography charge.
- Tioga truck driver sentenced to 5 years for child porn Updated: May-21-15 7:11 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A Tioga truck driver has been sentenced to five years in prison for possession of child pornography and attempting to arrange sex with underage girls.
- North Dakota penitentiary inmate sentenced to 25 more years Updated: May-21-15 6:51 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A registered sex offender already serving time in the state penitentiary has been sentenced to an additional 25 years after pleading guilty to attempted exploitation of a minor.