- Feds expand allegations in North Dakota spud scam Updated: Apr-18-14 11:08 am
- NDSU receiver Ryan Smith signs with CFL team Updated: Apr-18-14 10:06 am
- Horse virus cases showing up in Upper Midwest Updated: Apr-18-14 10:02 am
- ND students help fund construction with pennies Updated: Apr-18-14 10:01 am
- Standout juco guard in ND to play for Illinois St Updated: Apr-18-14 8:45 am
- Man charged in North Dakota oil patch drug case Updated: Apr-18-14 6:07 am
- Highway 85 construction begins near Watford City Updated: Apr-18-14 5:34 am
- ND has new website for gambling addicts Updated: Apr-18-14 5:06 am
- ND orders Killdeer plant to close for inspection Updated: Apr-17-14 8:35 pm
- ND National Guard chaplain corps at full strength Updated: Apr-17-14 6:58 pm
- Bismarck woman charged with child neglect Updated: Apr-17-14 6:31 pm
- BNSF outlines fertilizer shipment plan to feds Updated: Apr-17-14 4:07 pm
- Lake Sakakawea in good shape for fishing Updated: Apr-17-14 1:05 pm
- Excerpts from recent North Dakota editorials Updated: Apr-17-14 12:49 pm
- Former UND player to coach Team Canada IIHF squad Updated: Apr-17-14 9:29 am
- UND goalie Gothberg to return for junior season Updated: Apr-17-14 9:26 am
- Neglected homes becoming an issue in Minot Updated: Apr-17-14 8:46 am
- ND to receive $3.1M to develop specialty crops Updated: Apr-17-14 8:15 am
- Grenora voters reject $10M school bond issue Updated: Apr-17-14 7:25 am
- Hour-long standoff in Grand Forks ends peacefully Updated: Apr-17-14 7:20 am
- ND town reacts after sex offender moves in from SD Updated: Apr-17-14 6:55 am
- Cass County sheriff's office warns of phone scam Updated: Apr-17-14 5:28 am
- Mandan police say Lincoln woman wasn't abducted Updated: Apr-17-14 5:04 am
- Suspect in Minn. home invasion arrested in ND Updated: Apr-16-14 9:27 pm
- Williston shooting suspect found guilty Updated: Apr-16-14 7:05 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Federal authorities have expanded the scope of their investigation into two brothers from North Dakota accused of intentionally destroying potatoes to collect crop insurance payments.
FARGO, North Dakota - Former Wahpeton High School and North Dakota State University football standout Ryan Smith is continuing his career north of the border.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - State officials in the Upper Midwest are cautioning horse owners about a virus that can cause breathing problems, abortions and nervous system disorder and spreads easily among the animals.
POWERS LAKE, North Dakota - When efforts to fund a $7.5 million school construction project in Powers Lake fell $1 million short, students turned to their piggy banks.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Former Bismarck State College standout basketball guard Justin McCloud has signed a letter of intent to play for NCAA Division I Illinois State.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A North Dakota man is accused in a drug conspiracy on the North Dakota oil patch.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - Construction is underway on a stretch of U.S. Highway 85 four miles west of Watford City.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota has a new website for gambling addicts.
KILLDEER, North Dakota - State health officials have ordered a facility in western North Dakota that handles radioactive material to cease operations immediately.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The North Dakota National Guard is at full strength in its chaplain corps for the first time in 15 years.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Police say a Bismarck woman was too intoxicated to care for her son after she reported she didn't know where he was even though the boy was at home with her.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - BNSF Railway Co. will add trains in the Dakotas, Minnesota and Montana solely for transporting fertilizer for spring crop planting, the railroad has told a federal oversight board.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The good news for Lake Sakakawea anglers is the level of the reservoir could rise as much as 10 feet this summer.
Minot Daily News, Minot, April 16, 2014
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Hockey Canada has named former University of North Dakota standout and current Phoenix Coyotes head coach Dave Tippett as head coach for Team Canada at the upcoming 2014 International Ice Hockey Federation World Championship.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The goalie who helped lead the University of North Dakota to the NCAA Frozen Four is sticking around.
MINOT, North Dakota - Residents of Minot who have rebuilt their homes after the devastating Souris River flood in 2011 are growing impatient with owners of homes that have been left neglected or abandoned.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The amount of federal money North Dakota will receive this year for grants to develop specialty crops is increasing nearly sevenfold over 2013.
GRENORA, North Dakota - Residents of the northwestern North Dakota town of Grenora have rejected a $10 million school bond issue.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Grand Forks police arrested a man without incident after a standoff that prompted the evacuation of nearby residents.
HANKINSON, North Dakota - The City Council in the southeastern North Dakota community of Hankinson has given initial approval to a sex offender ordinance after an offender moved to town from South Dakota.
FARGO, North Dakota - The Cass County Sheriff's Office says someone is impersonating a local law enforcement employee and demanding money over the phone.
MANDAN, North Dakota - Police say a Lincoln woman was not assaulted and brought to Mandan against her will.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A Morgantown, West Virginia, man has been arrested near Bismarck in connection with a home invasion in Minnesota.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - One of the suspects in the fatal shooting of a Williston-area hobby rancher has been found guilty of hindering authorities investigating the case.