- North Dakota beats W Michigan 3-2 Updated: Dec-06-13 10:48 pm
- Man linked to Mexican cartel gets 21-year sentence Updated: Dec-06-13 5:39 pm
- Man taken to hospital after Minot house fire Updated: Dec-06-13 1:05 pm
- Convicted ND broker wants sentence reduced Updated: Dec-06-13 11:16 am
- ND oil patch sheriff's office boosting fleet Updated: Dec-06-13 8:26 am
- Snow hampering harvest of some Dakotas row crops Updated: Dec-06-13 8:26 am
- ND adds telephone service for Medicaid signups Updated: Dec-06-13 5:06 am
- Crystal leader expects 'price crisis' to continue Updated: Dec-05-13 8:26 pm
- Black widow found in grapes in Bismarck Updated: Dec-05-13 4:58 pm
- Officials: Tuberculosis found in ND dairy heifer Updated: Dec-05-13 3:02 pm
- South Prairie voters overwhelmingly OK high school Updated: Dec-05-13 12:05 pm
- Fire engulfs Minot apartments under construction Updated: Dec-05-13 11:43 am
- Extreme cold blankets Dakotas after days of snow Updated: Dec-05-13 10:46 am
- UND volleyball coach quits amid hit-and-run probe Updated: Dec-05-13 10:26 am
- ND man pleads to animal abuse in seizure case Updated: Dec-05-13 10:22 am
- Former Grand Forks officer cleared of terrorizing Updated: Dec-05-13 10:11 am
- Farm Rescue nonprofit helps 50 families in 2013 Updated: Dec-05-13 7:04 am
- Storm hits northern Plains; subzero temps follow Updated: Dec-04-13 8:28 pm
- Report: Principal entered house without permission Updated: Dec-04-13 6:55 pm
- Lawsuit seeks $700,000 for 2007 farmstead incident Updated: Dec-04-13 6:50 pm
- Saltwater leak on Mont.-ND border cleaned up Updated: Dec-04-13 12:50 pm
- ND couple accused of keeping unsanitary home plead Updated: Dec-04-13 11:16 am
- Williston state Sen. Lyson won't seek re-election Updated: Dec-04-13 9:16 am
- ND settlement proposed in Anderson Seed case Updated: Dec-04-13 9:13 am
- DSU names longtime assistant Stanton as head coach Updated: Dec-04-13 8:05 am
KALAMAZOO, Michigan - Luke Johnson scored two goals Friday as North Dakota put a miserable November behind it with a 3-2 win over Northern Michigan.
SAN DIEGO - A man whose brother is believed to be a prolific cartel hit man was sentenced to more than 21 years in prison after pleading guilty to attempted murder in what authorities said was a plot to kill a mother and son in Southern California who owed a drug debt.
MINOT, North Dakota - Officials in Minot say one of two residents who escaped a Friday morning house fire was taken to the hospital with heat and fire burns.
FARGO, North Dakota - A former West Fargo investment broker sentenced to serve 10 years in prison for bilking nearly 20 investors out of more than $900,000 wants a judge to reduce his sentence.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - The county sheriff's office in the heart of the booming western North Dakota oil patch is spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to upgrade its fleet of vehicles.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Snow in early October and early December is pushing the fall harvest of some row crops in the Dakotas into the winter months.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Officials say low-income North Dakotans can now apply by telephone for the state's new Medicaid expansion health care coverage.
FARGO, North Dakota - The annual meeting of American Crystal Sugar Co. on Thursday highlighted the company's 40th year as a farmer-owned cooperative, but there was little cause for celebration among shareholders.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Bismarck's Environmental Health Division says a black widow spider has been found in grapes purchased at a store.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A North Dakota official says state and federal veterinarians are investigating a case of tuberculosis in a young heifer from an Oliver County dairy herd. The heifer has never produced milk.
MINOT, North Dakota - Voters in the South Prairie School District near Minot have approved a $12 million bond issue to add a high school.
MINOT, North Dakota - Fire has engulfed some apartments under construction in Minot.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Some organizations in the Dakotas are canceling holiday events as bitter cold settles over the region, and one city has concluded it's even too cold for ice skating.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - University of North Dakota volleyball coach Ashley Hardee has resigned amid an investigation into an alleged hit-and-run incident at the Big Sky tournament last weekend in Portland, Oregon
FARGO, North Dakota - Sentencing has been scheduled Jan. 6 for a North Dakota man accused of neglecting about 170 dogs at an apparent puppy mill at his rural Wheatland home.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - A jury has acquitted a former Grand Forks police officer of felony terrorizing and convicted him instead of misdemeanor disorderly conduct.
JAMESTOWN, North Dakota - The nonprofit Farm Rescue organization has wrapped up its year after helping 50 families.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Travel in parts of the Dakotas remained hazardous Wednesday as crews began to dig out from a northern Great Plains winter storm that gave way to subzero temperatures.
OAKES, North Dakota - A report by Oakes school district officials say the district's longtime high school principal resigned after entering the home of a student on two occasions without permission.
FARGO, North Dakota - A North Dakota woman has filed a civil lawsuit against a former Fargo man accused of breaking into her rural home more than six years ago during what he said was a journey to find abandoned farmsteads.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A Texas company has completed cleanup of a massive saltwater spill on the Montana-North Dakota border, regulators said Wednesday.
EMERADO, North Dakota - A couple from the northeastern North Dakota town of Emerado are accused of keeping unsanitary and hazardous living conditions in their home.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - North Dakota state Sen. Stan Lyson (LEE'-suhn) says he will not seek re-election next year.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A Jan. 6 hearing has been scheduled at the Cass County Courthouse in Fargo on a proposed settlement in the case of a failed seed company.
DICKINSON, North Dakota - Longtime Dickinson State assistant football coach Pete Stanton now has the top job.