- House Finance tackles gas line amendment Updated: Apr-18-14 4:34 am
- Alaska House passes gov's pension plan Updated: Apr-18-14 12:34 am
- Sullivan brings in $1.4M in first quarter Updated: Apr-17-14 10:42 pm
- Widow called to testify in Coast Guard murder case Updated: Apr-17-14 10:25 pm
- Arkansas, Oklahoma golfers named to Palmer Cup Updated: Apr-17-14 7:56 pm
- Legislature confirms governor's appointments Updated: Apr-17-14 5:28 pm
- President defending health law good for some Dems Updated: Apr-17-14 4:57 pm
- Anchorage psychiatrist charged with fraud Updated: Apr-17-14 3:38 pm
- Bethel woman to compete for Miss Indian World Updated: Apr-17-14 2:13 pm
- Senators weighing education options Updated: Apr-17-14 1:58 pm
- House passes bill honoring 20 Native languages Updated: Apr-17-14 1:19 pm
- Public meeting set for new superintendent search Updated: Apr-17-14 12:00 pm
- Miller plans campaign kickoff Updated: Apr-17-14 7:08 am
- Aquaculture association buys Port Graham hatchery Updated: Apr-17-14 6:13 am
- Man escapes with minor injuries in Juneau incident Updated: Apr-17-14 5:19 am
- Gov handles range of questions in online town hall Updated: Apr-17-14 12:43 am
- Expert: Kansas church protesters unlikely to show Updated: Apr-16-14 9:43 pm
- Suspect's interview played in Kodiak murder trial Updated: Apr-16-14 9:30 pm
- Former UAA professor arraigned on pornography charges Updated: Apr-16-14 9:27 pm
- Alaska pot supporters make deal with opponents Updated: Apr-16-14 9:20 pm
- Energy state Dems in Senate races split from Obama Updated: Apr-16-14 2:00 pm
- Couple donates $2.5M to UAF Updated: Apr-16-14 1:45 pm
- Walgreens plans 2 stores in Fairbanks Updated: Apr-16-14 1:25 pm
- Families seek answers in Alaska jail deaths Updated: Apr-16-14 1:19 pm
- Sponsor pulls bill allowing guns on UA campuses Updated: Apr-16-14 1:07 pm
JUNEAU, Alaska - The House Finance Committee is nearing the end of its work on a bill aimed at advancing a major liquefied natural gas project.
JUNEAU, Alaska - The Alaska House has passed Gov. Sean Parnell's plan for taking $3 billion from savings to address the state's unfunded pension obligation.
JUNEAU, Alaska - Republican U.S. Senate hopeful Dan Sullivan raised more money during the first quarter than he previously reported.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - The widow of a Coast Guardsman shot to death two years ago at a Kodiak communications station was called by defense attorneys Thursday to answer questions about their marital problems, their finances and her familiarity with the murder scene.
CONWAY, Arkansas - Golfers from the University of Central Arkansas and from Oklahoma State University have been named to the 2014 Palmer Cup teams.
JUNEAU, Alaska - The Alaska Legislature has confirmed Gov. Sean Parnell's appointees to Alaska boards and commissions, including two controversial picks.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama's full-throated defense of his health care overhaul seems perfectly timed for Democrats who want their party to embrace the law more enthusiastically.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - An Anchorage psychiatrist is accused of billing Medicaid more than $300,000 for services authorities said were never provided.
BETHEL, Alaska - A woman from Western Alaska will be competing later this month for the title of Miss Indian World.
JUNEAU, Alaska - One of the last major bills to come together in the Senate this session could be the education package.
JUNEAU, Alaska - The Alaska House has passed a bill that would symbolically recognize 20 Alaska Native languages as official languages of the state.
JUNEAU, Alaska - A public meeting is set to take place with a company hired to help the Juneau School District in a search for its next schools superintendent.
JUNEAU, Alaska - Republican U.S. Senate hopeful Joe Miller is holding a campaign kickoff event Monday in Wasilla.
KENAI, Alaska - A lower Cook Inlet fish hatchery idle since 2007 has been sold.
JUNEAU, Alaska - A worker at the Juneau International Airport was treated and released after a small explosion involving a de-icing machine.
JUNEAU, Alaska - Gov. Sean Parnell said repealing the state's oil tax system would "kill" oil production.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - An expert on hate groups said it was unlikely protesters from a nationally known Kansas church will show up in Alaska to picket two institutions, despite their announcements to do so.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - The Coast Guard civilian charged with killing two co-workers at a Kodiak communications station told an FBI agent he was late getting to work the day of the deaths because he returned home to change a soft tire, but he had no explanation for why the trip of a few miles should have taken more than 34 minutes.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A former astronomy and physics instructor at the University of Alaska Anchorage has pleaded not guilty to 14 child pornography charges.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - The group behind a ballot measure to legalize the recreational use of marijuana in Alaska said Wednesday it would gladly contribute funds to their opponents - if they prove pot is more dangerous than alcohol.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Scrapping to keep a West Virginia Senate seat Democratic in a state that's sprinted to the right, Natalie Tennant is counting on her allegiance to the coal industry to separate herself from an unpopular President Barack Obama.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - A late Fairbanks couple has provided for a $2.5 million donation to the University of Alaska Fairbanks.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - The nation's largest drug store plans to open two locations in Fairbanks this year.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - The families of two inmates who died in Alaska jails within a week of each other are looking for answers to questions they say are not being answered.
JUNEAU, Alaska - A bill that would allow people to carry concealed handguns on University of Alaska campuses has been pulled.