- Fight ends in man's death Updated: Dec-05-13 11:44 pm
- Ex-Alaska Rep. Koponen remembered for activism Updated: Dec-05-13 6:51 pm
- Going beyond Balto, film shows life-saving dog run Updated: Dec-05-13 5:59 pm
- Parnell proposes $3B toward pension shortfall Updated: Dec-05-13 5:38 pm
- 4 men charged with 2 Anchorage robberies Updated: Dec-05-13 2:50 pm
- Judge denies appeal in river arrest case Updated: Dec-05-13 1:13 pm
- Trooper find stranded man, place him under arrest Updated: Dec-05-13 12:44 pm
- Anchorage retail, restaurant job openings expected Updated: Dec-05-13 11:14 am
- Anchorage rain closes district schools Updated: Dec-05-13 10:31 am
- Juneau clerks brought in to help with Skagway mail Updated: Dec-05-13 7:04 am
- Sailings of Alaska ferry canceled again Updated: Dec-05-13 6:23 am
- State: Revenue lower due to oil prices, production Updated: Dec-04-13 9:13 pm
- Brokers see progress in health insurance website Updated: Dec-04-13 6:58 pm
- Mother charged in death of Fairbanks toddler Updated: Dec-04-13 5:57 pm
- School official resigns after harassment claim Updated: Dec-04-13 5:02 pm
- Musk oxen seen around Bethel area Updated: Dec-04-13 1:55 pm
- City councilman blocks federal grant proposal Updated: Dec-04-13 11:13 am
- Holiday open house planned at Governor's House Updated: Dec-04-13 7:04 am
- Parnell wants reduced spending in next budget Updated: Dec-03-13 9:58 pm
- Juneau teachers cut back hours as talks languish Updated: Dec-03-13 6:47 pm
- 2 men injured in fight over apple pie Updated: Dec-03-13 6:24 pm
- Firefighters in aerial bucket catch falling woman Updated: Dec-03-13 5:46 pm
- Ketchikan man charged with assaulting officer Updated: Dec-03-13 5:26 pm
- Forecast calls for strong Cook Inlet sockeye run Updated: Dec-03-13 2:32 pm
- Pedestrian critically injured by pickup Updated: Dec-03-13 12:12 pm
SOLDOTNA, Alaska - Alaska State Troopers say a 27-year-old California man is dead after a fight at a home in Cooper Landing.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - A Fairbanks homesteader who spent a decade in the Alaska House is being remembered for his career as an educator and community activist.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A deadly epidemic had gripped a gold rush town in the impenetrable U.S. territory of Alaska nearly 90 years ago, transfixing the nation.
JUNEAU, Alaska - Gov. Sean Parnell is proposing putting $3 billion from a state savings account toward paying down Alaska's roughly $12 billion pension shortfall.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Four Anchorage men have been charged with committing two robberies within an hour.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - A federal judge has dismissed the appeal of an Alaska man convicted of three misdemeanor charges stemming from a 2010 run-in with park rangers in the Yukon-Charley Rivers National Preserve.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - A Fairbanks area man stranded on a snowmobile trip was found in good condition but not in good standing with the law.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Two retail businesses with national followings are looking to hire a few hundred Alaskans.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Anchorage commuters woke up to warm temperatures and slick roads Thursday.
JUNEAU, Alaska - A spokesman for the U.S. Postal Service says the agency has sent a couple clerks from Juneau to help ease staffing problems at the Skagway post office.
JUNEAU, Alaska - More sailings of the Alaska state ferry LeConte have been canceled.
JUNEAU, Alaska - The state is expecting nearly $2 billion less in oil and gas production taxes this year, which Revenue officials say has more to do with lower-than-expected oil prices and declining production than with the new oil tax law.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A federally run website signing Alaskans up for health care is making progress, according to brokers, counselors and others using it.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - A 24-year-old Fairbanks woman has been arrested on a charge of first-degree murder in the death of her 18-month-old son.
JUNEAU, Alaska - A Juneau charter school administrator who sent dozens of emails to a member of the school's Academic Policy Committee resigned last month after a judge issued a protective order against him.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Musk oxen have been seen for the first time from the town of Bethel.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - A Fairbanks city councilman who routinely votes unsuccessfully to reject federal grant money finally won a budget skirmish this week.
JUNEAU, Alaska - The Christmas and Holiday Open House is scheduled for Tuesday at the Governor's House in Juneau.
JUNEAU, Alaska - Gov. Sean Parnell said Tuesday he plans to address Alaska's nearly $12 billion unfunded pension liability as part of an overall effort to rein in spending amid lower expected revenues.
JUNEAU, Alaska - With no new contract in sight, some Juneau teachers have cut back on work done after regular school hours, a newspaper reported Tuesday.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - A dispute over pie led to knife injuries for two Fairbanks men and the arrest of one of them.
FAIRBANKS, Alaska - An Alaska woman who had threatened suicide was saved from death when firefighters in the bucket of a platform truck caught her as she dropped from an eighth-story window.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A 55-year-old Ketchikan resident has been charged with assaulting a federal officer.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A strong sockeye salmon run is forecast for Upper Cook Inlet next year.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Anchorage police say a 50-year-man was critically injured when he was struck by a pickup as he crossed a street.