- State Library awards grants to counties, municipalities Updated: May-27-15 8:52 am
PHOENIX - The State Library has awarded nearly $541,000 of grants to 24 county and municipal library systems in Arizona.
- Prescott man arrested for trespassing in child's playhouse Updated: May-27-15 6:15 am
PRESCOTT, Arizona - A Prescott man has been found in a child's playhouse and arrested for trespassing.
- Prescott woman gets life for helping lover kill husband Updated: May-23-15 1:23 pm
PRESCOTT, Arizona - A Prescott woman will spend her life in prison for helping her lover kill her husband and then dumping the body at a New Mexico airport.
- Prescott man arrested for discharging firearm at painting Updated: May-22-15 7:10 pm
PRESCOTT, Arizona - Prescott police say a man is facing charges for shooting at a painting.
- Prescott woman on trial for killing bed-ridden husband Updated: May-22-15 1:01 pm
PRESCOTT, Arizona - After a fast jury selection, the trial has begun for a Prescott woman charged with teaming up with her lover to suffocate her bed-ridden husband.
- Arkansas couple arrested near Prescott for carrying meth Updated: May-21-15 9:20 am
PRESCOTT, Arizona - An Arkansas couple is facing charges after authorities say they transported methamphetamine in Arizona.
- Trial begins for Prescott woman charged with husband's death Updated: May-21-15 8:25 am
PRESCOTT, Arizona - The trial is underway for a Prescott woman charged with suffocating her husband, who had a degenerative neuromuscular disease.
- Cool, wet weather delays wildfire season across Arizona Updated: May-20-15 9:09 pm
PRESCOTT, Arizona - An unusually cool and wet May is delaying the start of the wildfire season around northern Arizona.
- Mental health clinic opens as at Prescott VA Hospital Updated: May-14-15 8:34 pm
PHOENIX - The Northern Arizona Veterans Affairs Hospital has opened a new wing at its Prescott campus to help veterans with post-traumatic stress disorder and substance abuse issues.
- Prescott man stabbed after fight at storage facility Updated: May-14-15 6:15 am
PRESCOTT, Arizona - Prescott police say a man is facing charges after he allegedly stabbed a man during a fight at a storage facility.
- Police: 66 school buses are damaged in Prescott Valley Updated: May-11-15 5:58 pm
PRESCOTT VALLEY, Arizona - Authorities in Prescott Valley say 66 damaged school buses now have been repaired in what investigators believe could have been part of a senior prank.
- Camp Verde jail implements mental health unit Updated: May-11-15 12:46 pm
PRESCOTT, Arizona - A mental health unit is taking shape at the Yavapai County Detention Center to help prisoners who have committed low-level misdemeanors and can't afford bond.
- Sheriff: 2 vehicles set on fire in Yavapai County Updated: May-07-15 8:50 am
PHOENIX - Authorities suspect arson in two vehicle fires that happened within minutes of each other early Tuesday morning in Yavapai County.
- Man arrested after rock-throwing incident at Prescott park Updated: May-05-15 6:07 pm
PRESCOTT, Arizona - Authorities say a Prescott man is in custody after he reportedly threw a rock at another man's head, causing a serious injury.
- Final section of Prescott trail under construction Updated: May-03-15 6:43 pm
PRESCOTT, Arizona - Work is progressing this month to finally close the gap in a popular Prescott hiking trail, officials said.
- Yavapai County assessor is accused of breaking state law Updated: Apr-30-15 4:28 pm
PRESCOTT, Arizona - The Coconino County Sheriff's Office has been asked to investigate allegations against Yavapai County Assessor Pam Pearsall after her office hired her daughter for temporary work.
- 2 Prescott men arrested for alleged theft of smoke shop Updated: Apr-30-15 6:14 am
PRESCOTT VALLEY, Arizona - Two Prescott men have been arrested after they fled a smoke shop with stolen items and one forced a teenager to hide him.
- 2 lawsuits over 2013 wildfire in Yarnell dismissed by judge Updated: Apr-29-15 4:53 pm
PHOENIX - Two lawsuits filed against Arizona by homeowners whose properties were destroyed by the Yarnell Hill Fire have been dismissed.
- Man gets 18 years for 2013 fatal shooting at party Updated: Apr-29-15 12:49 pm
PRESCOTT, Arizona - A Chino Valley man has been sentenced to 18 years in prison for fatally shooting a man and wounding a woman at a party in 2013.
- Yavapai County Sheriff asks for funding for body cameras Updated: Apr-29-15 9:29 am
PRESCOTT, Arizona - The Yavapai County Sheriff's Office has asked the Board of Supervisors to fund body cameras for deputies in the Prescott region and Verde Valley.
- Finish line off for Prescott Valley Race Course reopening Updated: Apr-28-15 10:50 pm
PRESCOTT, Arizona - Northern Arizona racing fans may be out of luck indefinitely as the owners of the Prescott Valley Race Course continue to struggle with bankruptcy.