- Judge considers drafting lawyer for murder case Updated: Dec-05-13 3:57 pm
- Police: 4 survive car's plunge down Arizona slope Updated: Dec-05-13 2:28 pm
- Ariz. links state agency to firefighter deaths Updated: Dec-05-13 5:43 am
- Arizona probe places blame in firefighter deaths Updated: Dec-04-13 9:10 pm
- Prescott Valley teen arrested in threats to school Updated: Dec-03-13 5:35 pm
- Students building robots competitively Updated: Nov-30-13 8:10 am
- Ariz. wildlife officials spar with feds on hunting Updated: Nov-24-13 3:23 pm
- Armed man killed after charging at Ariz. officer Updated: Nov-20-13 6:41 pm
- Man pleads in Prescott hotel shooting case Updated: Nov-20-13 3:55 pm
- Mom of fallen Arizona firefighter files $36M claim Updated: Nov-15-13 5:54 pm
- Phoenix, Tempe, Tucson, hosting vet's day parades Updated: Nov-11-13 9:31 am
- Arizona man threatens store employee with chainsaw Updated: Nov-08-13 7:58 pm
- Fines in Yavapai County plea deals challenged Updated: Nov-08-13 3:34 pm
- Bus, SUV collide in Prescott Valley accident Updated: Nov-07-13 8:10 pm
- Sentencing for stockbroker in murder case delayed Updated: Nov-07-13 5:46 pm
- Photos of deadly Ariz fire scene won't be released Updated: Nov-05-13 8:55 pm
PRESCOTT, Arizona - A judge is considering whether she can require an attorney to involuntarily represent a murder defendant whose death-penalty case has been stalled in Yavapai County Superior Court by a lack of a second defense lawyer.
PRESCOTT, Arizona - A car slid off a slushy Arizona mountain highway and went 230 feet down a steep slope, but the four occupants were able to climb back up and flag down another driver to summon help.
PHOENIX - An Arizona commission linked the state's Forestry Division to the deaths last summer of 19 wild land firefighters, issuing the ruling after its investigative agency reported on its probe and recommended financial penalties.
PHOENIX - An Arizona commission that oversees workplace safety blamed the state's Forestry Division on Wednesday for the June deaths of 19 firefighters, saying state fire officials knowingly put protection of property ahead of safety and should have pulled crews out earlier.
PRESCOTT VALLEY, Arizona - Police in Prescott Valley have arrested a teenage boy who they say threatened to bomb or shoot up a local school.
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - The sounds of whirring of gears, clacking controllers and tinkling metal filled the air on the Coconino High School campus on a recent Saturday as the school's CocoNuts FIRST Robotics Team hosted two robotics events simultaneously.
PRESCOTT, Arizona - State wildlife officials are voicing their disapproval of an effort by federal officials to warn hunters against leaving unattended trailers in northern Arizona's national forests.
PRESCOTT, Arizona - Prescott police say a man armed with knives was shot and killed after charging at an officer.
PRESCOTT, Arizona - Prosecutors have reached a plea agreement with a man who was accused of shooting at a hotel in downtown Prescott.
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - The mother of one of 19 wildland firefighters killed in north-central Arizona has filed a $36 million claim against the state, Yavapai County and the city of Prescott, saying their negligence led to the death of her son.
TEMPE, Arizona - Parades honoring the nation's veterans are set for Phoenix, Tempe, Prescott and Tucson.
PRESCOTT, Arizona - Authorities say a Prescott man is in custody for allegedly stealing a chainsaw from a store and then threating an employee with it.
PRESCOTT, Arizona - Lawyers for six defendants in Yavapai County criminal cases are challenging county prosecutors' insistence that all plea agreements include a minimum fine of $750 plus a state-mandated surcharge that nearly doubles the fine.
PRESCOTT VALLEY, Arizona - A Prescott Valley man has been cited for failing to heed a stop sign, leading to an accident that injured two students aboard an elementary school bus.
PRESCOTT, Arizona - Next week's sentencing for a Prescott stockbroker convicted of killing his ex-wife has been delayed.
PRESCOTT, Arizona - A settlement has been reached to ensure that photos taken in connection with the deaths of 19 firefighters in Arizona won't be released to the media.