- Brewer signs bill limiting autopsy photo access Updated: Apr-17-14 8:31 pm
- List of agencies with fire restrictions grows Updated: Apr-17-14 7:34 pm
- Brewer signs 1 of 4 pro-gun bills passed Wednesday Updated: Apr-16-14 11:40 pm
- Missing Ariz. man found dead inside crashed truck Updated: Apr-15-14 10:32 pm
- Northern Ariz. agencies to enact fire restrictions Updated: Apr-15-14 8:04 pm
- Fires prompt restrictions, pre-evacuation notices Updated: Apr-15-14 6:50 pm
- Police car among those hit by rocks thrown by kids Updated: Apr-15-14 11:37 am
- Ken Bennett 1st to file for Arizona governor Updated: Apr-10-14 6:45 pm
- Ariz. firefighters' widows file additional claims Updated: Apr-09-14 3:19 pm
- Police: 4 seniors are cited in Bradshaw High prank Updated: Apr-08-14 6:10 pm
- Prescott invites residents to join birthday photo Updated: Apr-03-14 6:13 am
- Governor: Wildfire threat worsened by drought Updated: Apr-02-14 7:55 pm
- Tribe planning to build new casino near Prescott Updated: Apr-01-14 5:14 pm
- From newcomer to Festival International director Updated: Apr-01-14 12:49 pm
- 3 men accused of crimes in Yarnell now sentenced Updated: Mar-27-14 7:17 pm
- Prescott ceremony planned for Yarnell anniversary Updated: Mar-27-14 6:32 pm
- Bill protects cities from catastrophic death costs Updated: Mar-19-14 6:37 pm
PHOENIX - Gov. Jan Brewer has signed a bill banning the release of autopsy photos without a court order.
SPRINGERVILLE, Arizona - The list of agencies enacting fire restrictions in Arizona is growing.
PHOENIX - Republican Gov. Jan Brewer wasted no time signing into law one of a series of gun bills approved by the Arizona Senate on Wednesday, one that bars local government agencies from restricting shooting on private property.
PRESCOTT, Arizona - Authorities say a missing diabetic man from Humboldt has been found dead inside his pickup truck and it appears he was in an accident.
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - Parts of northern Arizona soon will be under fire restrictions.
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - Authorities in southeastern Arizona put residents on notice Tuesday that they might have to evacuate because of a wildfire burning in the Huachuca Mountains. Meanwhile, officials in northern Arizona were preparing to enact fire restrictions about a month earlier than normal.
PRESCOTT, Arizona - Two teenagers accused of throwing rocks at passing cars in Prescott were reported by a police officer for a neighboring city whose unmarked car was one of the vehicles hit.
PHOENIX - Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett on Thursday became the first candidate for governor to officially file papers to appear on the primary ballot.
PRESCOTT, Arizona - Two Granite Mountain Hotshots' families are seeking to obtain additional death benefits from a state retirement system for public safety workers.
PRESCOTT VALLEY, Arizona - Four students at a northern Arizona high school are facing charges after an apparent senior prank.
PRESCOTT, Arizona - Prescott is celebrating its 150th birthday by having residents gather for a community photo.
PHOENIX - Gov. Jan Brewer called on Arizona residents on Wednesday to be vigilant about preventing wildfires in the wake of an ongoing drought that has left the state even more vulnerable.
PRESCOTT, Arizona - The Yavapai-Prescott Indian Tribe is planning to build a new resort casino near Prescott and have it open by the end of 2016.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Jeremiah and Missy Paschke-Wood and their daughter, Penelope, knew Lafayette was right for them even though moving here meant starting over in at least a half dozen different ways. Their cat, Hercules? He just came along for the ride.
PRESCOTT, Arizona - Three men accused of crimes committed while the town of Yarnell was evacuated by a deadly wildfire last June have all been sentenced.
PRESCOTT, Arizona - Prescott officials have begun making plans to mark the anniversary of the deaths of 19 Granite Mountain Hotshots who were killed in the Yarnell Hill Fire.
PHOENIX - An Arizona Senate committee has unanimously approved a bill that would protect cities and towns from large insurance liabilities in the case of a disaster that results in the death or serious injury of a public safety employee.