- Rights group condemns violent eviction in Haiti Updated: Dec-09-13 4:38 pm
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti Updated: Dec-05-13 12:16 pm
- HIV rates in Haiti drop over decade Updated: Dec-01-13 2:01 pm
- Deportation fears on rise in Dominican Republic Updated: Nov-21-13 12:04 pm
- UN mission in Haiti concerned about violence Updated: Nov-17-13 4:58 pm
- Haiti orphanage workers attacked, 1 dead Updated: Nov-11-13 5:43 pm
PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti - An international rights group is protesting the violent eviction of around 60 families from their makeshift homes in a settlement outside Haiti's capital.
PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti - A major international airline carrier is introducing flights to Haiti.
PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti - The U.S. Embassy in Port-au-Prince says the number of Haitians who have tested positive for HIV has declined over the past decade.
PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti - Wilver Cuevas Betances was born in the Dominican Republic and never left until he ran into some soldiers at a bus station in Santo Domingo who demanded his passport.
PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti - The United Nations peacekeeping mission in Haiti say it's "deeply concerned" by a recent wave of violence in several cities in the impoverished Caribbean nation.
PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti - A Haitian man was killed and an Irish woman received minor injuries when they were beaten with a hammer during a break-in at the orphanage where they worked, police said Monday.