- Xerox reports continued slide in profit, revenue Updated: Apr-25-16 10:00 am
NEW YORK - Xerox Corp. reported a steep slide in first-quarter profit on a continued decline in revenue and higher expenses.
- Historic cemetery at juncture of Connecticut city's future Updated: Apr-25-16 9:16 am
NORWALK, Connecticut - As a child, Charles H. Norton, Jr. walked through Pine Island Cemetery with his mother, looking for evidence that her two sisters were buried there.
- Mall construction bucks trends Updated: Apr-18-16 10:01 am
NORWALK, Connecticut - The mall era is supposed to be over.
- Norwalk police reopen 1975 homicide of 74-year-old man Updated: Apr-18-16 8:18 am
NORWALK, Connecticut - Norwalk police have reopened an unsolved 1975 homicide.
- Hearst acquires The Hour newspaper of Norwalk Updated: Apr-13-16 6:43 pm
NORWALK, Connecticut - Hearst is adding to its properties in southwestern Connecticut with the acquisition of The Hour newspaper in Norwalk and the Wilton Villager.
- Man turns himself in on charge of stealing TV in 1989 Updated: Apr-12-16 11:55 am
NORWALK, Connecticut - Police say a man charged with stealing a television in Connecticut 27 years ago flew from his Florida home and voluntarily turned himself in last weekend after recently learning there was a warrant out for this arrest.