- Maine governor has a new dog named ... 'Veto' Updated: May-03-16 4:15 pm
LEWISTON, Maine - Maine Gov. Paul LePage has a new dog that he's named "Veto."
- Team USA to wear made-in-Maine shoes Updated: May-03-16 1:55 pm
LEWISTON, Maine - Team USA is going to be sporting red, white and blue boat shoes made in Maine at the summer Olympics Games in Rio de Janeiro.
- Police investigate Turner crash that kills 1, hurts another Updated: May-03-16 10:15 am
TURNER, Maine - Police in Androscoggin County are investigating a crash that killed a 27-year-old Chesterville, Maine, resident and sent another person to the hospital.
- College student starts business recycling dorm fridges Updated: May-01-16 3:54 pm
LEWISTON, Maine - A college student appalled at the dorm furnishings his roommates were leaving behind his freshman year has started a booming business recycling mini refrigerators.
- Maine police investigating shots fired as party breaking up Updated: Apr-30-16 12:52 pm
LEWISTON, Maine - Police in Maine are investigating multiple shots being fired as a party in Lewiston was breaking up early Saturday morning.
- Emerge Film Festival brings dozens of movies to Lewiston Updated: Apr-28-16 2:42 pm
LEWISTON, Maine - The Emerge Film Festival has begun in the Lewiston and Auburn area, where the event will showcase dozens of movies.
- New York man gets 21 years for drug trafficking in Lewiston Updated: Apr-28-16 6:43 am
PORTLAND, Maine - A Brooklyn, New York, man has been sentenced to serve more than two decades in prison for trafficking crack cocaine and heroin throughout the Lewiston area.
- Police: Maine woman falls 3 stories to her death in Lewiston Updated: Apr-23-16 10:04 am
LEWISTON, Maine - Police in Maine say a woman is dead after falling from a third-floor balcony outside her apartment.
- Lewiston armed standoff ends peacefully with man in custody Updated: Apr-15-16 6:51 am
LEWISTON, Maine - Police were able to peacefully resolve an armed standoff that was sparked by a Lewiston man's threats to take his own life at his home.
- Woman accused of abandoning dog pleads not guilty to cruelty Updated: Apr-07-16 12:56 pm
LEWISTON, Maine - A Maine woman accused of abandoning her dog outside an animal shelter has pleaded not guilty to animal cruelty. The dog ran after its owner's car and was later hit and killed by another vehicle.
- Civil rights leader John Lewis to deliver Bates address Updated: Apr-04-16 1:02 pm
LEWISTON, Maine - Civil rights leader John Lewis is going to deliver the commencement address at Bates College.