- Man charged with running over pregnant girlfriend in court Updated: Nov-30-15 11:19 am
AUBURN, Maine - A Lewiston man charged with running down and killing his pregnant girlfriend is back in court.
- Authorities: Man told police to shoot him after chase Updated: Nov-24-15 5:02 am
LEWISTON, Maine - A Lewiston man who police say asked them to shoot him following a chase has pleaded not guilty.
- Shippers still harbor hopes for Port of Portland service Updated: Nov-23-15 2:11 pm
SALEM, Oregon - Severely diminished container service at the Port of Portland hasn't yet irreversibly changed shipping strategies, but that pattern won't hold forever, according to a freight expert.
- Tim Hortons, Pizza Hut locations abruptly close in Maine Updated: Nov-20-15 9:49 am
LEWISTON, Maine - Workers are scrambling following the sudden closure of at least eight Tim Hortons restaurants and two Pizza Hut chains across Maine this past week.
- Lewiston City Hall's clock tower lights up to support France Updated: Nov-18-15 3:46 pm
LEWISTON, Maine - Beginning this week, Lewiston City Hall's clock tower will be illuminated in shades of blue, white and red to show support for the people of France in the wake of last week's terrorist attacks in Paris.
- Missing Maine teenager calls home from West Coast Updated: Nov-18-15 10:09 am
LEWISTON, Maine - The mother of an autistic teen in Maine says her missing son has been located in Los Angeles.
- Maine motorcyclist dies after collision with pickup truck Updated: Nov-16-15 3:30 am
LEWISTON, Maine - Police say a Maine motorcyclist has died from injuries sustained in a head-on collision with a pickup truck in Lewiston.
- Teen's pocket call leads police to alleged Halloween vandals Updated: Nov-13-15 5:28 pm
LEWISTON, Maine - Police say they were able to track three teenage vandals after one of them accidentally called police from his pocket, where his phone had 911 on speed dial.
- Container traffic to resume at northern Idaho port Updated: Nov-12-15 4:59 pm
LEWISTON, Idaho - Officials say container traffic at the Port of Lewiston in northern Idaho will resume after being suspended for nearly six months.
- Rep. sparks row, calls Lewiston candidate "anti-Christian" Updated: Nov-11-15 4:39 pm
LEWISTON, Maine - A Maine state representative called a candidate for mayor of Lewiston an "anti-Christian bigot" in a Facebook post, adding more fuel to an already contentious campaign.
- Maine police arrest man after shots fired outside club Updated: Nov-08-15 1:13 pm
LEWISTON, Maine - Maine police have charged an Oklahoma man with felony reckless conduct after shots were fired outside a Lewiston social club.
- Lewiston man pleads guilty in drowning death of infant son Updated: Nov-05-15 4:21 am
AUBURN, Maine - A Lewiston man has pleaded guilty to manslaughter in the drowning death of his 11-month-old son.
- The Latest: Maine voters bolster clean election law Updated: Nov-03-15 11:42 pm
PORTLAND, Maine - The latest on the Maine election. (All times local.)
- 2 arrested during investigation of drug overdose deaths Updated: Nov-03-15 4:34 pm
LEWISTON, Maine - Two men have been arrested in Lewiston on heroin trafficking charges during an investigation into two suspected drug overdose deaths over the weekend in Androscoggin County.