- Bates students, Lewiston police forge bonds Updated: Mar-10-14 7:25 am
- Lewiston man pleads guilty to pill thefts Updated: Mar-06-14 6:20 am
- Lewiston woman severely hurt in apparent fall Updated: Mar-05-14 5:41 am
- Major turnover on the horizon for Maine sheriffs Updated: Mar-03-14 6:53 am
- Maine board says $1.1b spent on slots last year Updated: Mar-01-14 11:43 am
- Bates College student from NH missing in Italy Updated: Feb-21-14 5:41 pm
- Prisoner leaves minimum security prison in Maine Updated: Feb-20-14 1:22 pm
- Boy's confessions dismissed in Maine arson case Updated: Feb-18-14 5:16 pm
- Lewiston man lands derby's biggest fish so far Updated: Feb-16-14 8:25 am
- Lewiston lawmaker won't seek re-election Updated: Feb-14-14 7:19 am
- Maine Wardens urge snowmobile safety Updated: Feb-10-14 6:07 am
LEWISTON, Maine - Bates College students and Lewiston police are working together to overcome town vs. gown tensions.
PORTLAND, Maine - A Lewiston man has pleaded guilty to stealing packages of prescription drugs sent to veterans while he worked for United Parcel Service.
LEWISTON, Maine - Police say a Lewiston woman who apparently fell from a window in her third-floor apartment remains in critical condition at a Boston hospital.
LEWISTON, Maine - A major turnover in Maine sheriffs is expected this year, and some see that as an opportunity to reform the county jail system.
LEWISTON, Maine - The Maine Gambling Control Board says customers wagered more than $1.1 billion on slot machines last year at the state's two casinos.
LEWISTON, Maine - Bates College says a 21-year-old student from New Hampshire is missing in Rome.
MACHIASPORT, Maine - The Maine Department of Corrections says a prisoner who walked away from a minimum security prison is back in custody.
LEWISTON, Maine - Prosecutors have dropped arson charges against one of the two boys charged with setting a fire that destroyed three apartments last spring in Maine's second-largest city.
STANDISH, Maine - The Sebago Lake Ice Fishing Derby continues for another day, but a Lewiston man had reason to celebrate earlier.
LEWISTON, Maine - Longtime Maine state lawmaker Sen. Margaret Craven will not seek re-election so she can take care of her ailing husband.
AUGUSTA, Maine - The Maine Warden Service is emphasizing snowmobile safety after at least eight serious crashes around the state over the weekend left a number of people injured, including an 8-year-old boy.