- Appeals court revives case against protester Updated: Apr-19-14 10:22 am
- Battle Creek police review use-of-force policies Updated: Apr-18-14 10:07 am
- Name of man killed in brush fire is released Updated: Apr-10-14 7:29 am
- Michigan soldier earns Silver Star for Afghan duty Updated: Apr-07-14 4:14 am
- Authorities destroy dynamite found in barn Updated: Apr-04-14 10:18 am
- Man seeks new trial in 1995 deaths of 2 children Updated: Apr-01-14 11:28 am
- Kellogg Community College president on paid leave Updated: Mar-28-14 1:50 pm
- Ribbon cutting held for new cyber security hub Updated: Mar-25-14 2:59 pm
- Boil-water notice issued for part of Battle Creek Updated: Mar-25-14 9:16 am
FREDONIA TOWNSHIP, Michigan - An appeals court has reversed the dismissal of charges against a man who spent 10 hours inside an oil pipeline under construction in southern Michigan.
BATTLE CREEK, Michigan - Battle Creek police plan to review their use-of-force policies following an arrest that led to a $31,000 settlement.
BATTLE CREEK, Michigan - The name of a 93-year-old man who died while police say he was burning brush at his Battle Creek home has been released.
BATTLE CREEK, Michigan - In the middle of it all, with the bullets whizzing and the bombs exploding and the situation deteriorating, Bob Hinsley returned a text message.
CONVIS TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Authorities have destroyed more than 250 old sticks of dynamite that were found in a southern Michigan barn.
BATTLE CREEK, Michigan - A Battle Creek man serving a life sentence for the 1995 fire-related deaths of two young brothers in southern Michigan is seeking a new trial.
BATTLE CREEK, Michigan - Kellogg Community College President Dennis Bona has been placed on non-disciplinary paid administrative leave pending an investigation into his interactions with college personnel.
BATTLE CREEK, Michigan - A ribbon cutting has been held at a facility designed to enhance Michigan's protection of computer systems and sensitive data.
BATTLE CREEK, Michigan - A boil-water advisory has been issued for part of Battle Creek.