- Extreme cold blankets Dakotas after days of snow Updated: Dec-05-13 10:46 am
- UND volleyball coach quits amid hit-and-run probe Updated: Dec-05-13 10:26 am
- Former Grand Forks officer cleared of terrorizing Updated: Dec-05-13 10:11 am
- Storm hits northern Plains; subzero temps follow Updated: Dec-04-13 8:28 pm
- ND couple accused of keeping unsanitary home plead Updated: Dec-04-13 11:16 am
- Man charged in fatal shooting on ND reservation Updated: Dec-04-13 7:58 am
- Grand Forks man named new Spirit Lake chief judge Updated: Dec-04-13 5:34 am
- University of Mary to offer classes on ND air base Updated: Nov-30-13 5:35 am
- St. Lawrence beats North Dakota 5-2 Updated: Nov-29-13 11:36 pm
- Black Friday shoplifter hits employee with vehicle Updated: Nov-29-13 4:28 pm
- Grand Forks air ambulance plans expansion Updated: Nov-29-13 11:00 am
- Fargo arena seeking another top curling event Updated: Nov-26-13 7:03 am
- Grand Forks convenience store robbed of cash Updated: Nov-25-13 7:07 am
- North Dakota beats rival North Dakota State 95-77 Updated: Nov-24-13 9:18 pm
- UND business school has outgrown its 1968 building Updated: Nov-23-13 4:14 pm
- Oil boom helps stop trend of declining students Updated: Nov-23-13 3:45 pm
- University system, UND to unveil new IT building Updated: Nov-22-13 10:59 am
- Next head football coach at UND will earn more Updated: Nov-22-13 10:24 am
- Bond set at $500,000 for ND murder suspect Updated: Nov-22-13 8:32 am
- Farmer's 3 sons to stand trial in terrorizing case Updated: Nov-20-13 7:04 am
- UND president giving State of University speech Updated: Nov-19-13 7:04 am
- University of North Dakota fires football coach Updated: Nov-18-13 6:21 pm
- 10 years later, Sjodin's mom, others carry on Updated: Nov-17-13 8:46 pm
- ND woman hopes to set record organ donor sign-up Updated: Nov-17-13 12:09 pm
- Minn. Duluth skates to 6-3 win over North Dakota Updated: Nov-16-13 11:48 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Some organizations in the Dakotas are canceling holiday events as bitter cold settles over the region, and one city has concluded it's even too cold for ice skating.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - University of North Dakota volleyball coach Ashley Hardee has resigned amid an investigation into an alleged hit-and-run incident at the Big Sky tournament last weekend in Portland, Oregon
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - A jury has acquitted a former Grand Forks police officer of felony terrorizing and convicted him instead of misdemeanor disorderly conduct.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Travel in parts of the Dakotas remained hazardous Wednesday as crews began to dig out from a northern Great Plains winter storm that gave way to subzero temperatures.
EMERADO, North Dakota - A couple from the northeastern North Dakota town of Emerado are accused of keeping unsanitary and hazardous living conditions in their home.
BELCOURT, North Dakota - The prosecutor for the Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa says he has charged a man in connection with a fatal shooting on the northern North Dakota reservation.
DEVILS LAKE, North Dakota - A Grand Forks man is the new chief judge on the Spirit Lake Indian Reservation.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The University of Mary will be delivering college graduate courses on the Grand Forks Air Force Base.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Greg Carey had a goal and three assists to lead St. Lawrence to a 5-2 men's college hockey win over North Dakota Friday in the Subway Holiday Classic.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Authorities say a Black Friday shoplifter in Grand Forks abandoned a cart full of stolen items and hit a store employee with her car as she sped away from the parking lot. No injuries were reported.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - An air ambulance company that serves parts of North Dakota, Minnesota, Montana and Michigan plans to expand.
FARGO, North Dakota - Scheels Arena in Fargo is trying to land another big-time curling event.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Authorities are looking for a person who held up a convenience store in Grand Forks.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Troy Huff scored 32 points and snagged 10 rebounds to lead North Dakota to a 95-77 win over rival North Dakota State on Sunday.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Officials with the University of North Dakota business school are considering a new facility to handle a dramatic increase in the number of students.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - North Dakota public school officials say the oil boom that has led to dramatic growth in western schools is now helping enrollments in the eastern part of the state.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The North Dakota University System and the University of North Dakota are sharing a new information technologies building.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The next head coach of the University of North Dakota football team will earn more money than his fired predecessor.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Bond has been set at half a million dollars for a man accused in a fatal stabbing west of Grand Forks.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Three sons of a northeastern North Dakota farmer convicted of terrorizing law officers two years ago are scheduled to stand trial beginning Jan. 21 in Grand Forks on similar charges.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - University of North Dakota President Robert Kelley is giving his State of the University address.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The University of North Dakota fired head football coach Chris Mussman on Monday after a 3-8 season, including a 2-6 record in the Big Sky Conference.
PEQUOT LAKES, Minnesota - It's been nearly 10 years since Minnesota native Dru Sjodin was abducted from the parking lot of a Grand Forks, North Dakota, mall and killed by a known sex offender. While feelings of grief and loss are still very real, Sjodin's mother Linda Walker has spent the last decade working to empower women - as a promise to her daughter.
FARGO, North Dakota - A North Dakota woman hopes to set a Guinness world record for signing up organ donors.
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Adam Krause scored two goals and Austin Farley added a goal and an assist to lead Minnesota-Duluth past North Dakota 6-3 on Saturday.