- Grand Forks Air Force Base has new commander Updated: Jul-01-15 8:11 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Grand Forks Air Force Base is under a new command.
- UND slugger Campbell to compete in College Home Run Derby Updated: Jul-01-15 2:27 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - University of North Dakota slugger Jeff Campbell is participating in this year's TD Ameritrade College Home Run Derby.
- Police identify man whose body was found in Red River in ND Updated: Jun-30-15 4:13 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Authorities have identified the man whose body was found in the Red River near downtown Grand Forks Monday night.
- Longtime UND ace pitcher signs deal with Houston Astros Updated: Jun-29-15 10:24 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The longtime ace of the University of North Dakota baseball team's pitching staff has signed a free agent deal with Major League Baseball's Houston Astros.
- 4 University of North Dakota players chosen in NHL draft Updated: Jun-29-15 10:03 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The University of North Dakota men's hockey team has four more players who are NHL draft picks.
- 2 North Dakota men plead guilty to child pornography charges Updated: Jun-27-15 2:34 am
FARGO, North Dakota - Two North Dakota men have pleaded guilty to child pornography charges.
- New North Dakota hockey coach Berry rounds out staff Updated: Jun-24-15 11:17 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - New University of North Dakota hockey coach Brad Berry has rounded out his staff.
- Former standout North Dakota linebacker dies in Thailand Updated: Jun-24-15 7:50 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - A captain of the University of North Dakota's 2001 national championship football team has died from injuries he suffered in a motorcycle crash in Thailand, where he was teaching.
- UND goalie McIntyre agrees to contract with NHL's Bruins Updated: Jun-24-15 7:41 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - University of North Dakota junior goaltender Zane McIntyre is signing with the NHL's Boston Bruins and will forgo his senior season.
- Former UND football standout Hardin cut by CFL's Roughriders Updated: Jun-23-15 12:51 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The Canadian Football League's Saskatchewan Roughriders have released former University of North Dakota standout wide receiver Greg Hardin.
- Animal anthrax confirmed in Grand Forks County beef cow Updated: Jun-23-15 10:34 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - State Veterinarian Susan Keller is urging North Dakota ranchers to make sure their livestock are vaccinated against anthrax, after the first confirmed case of the year in a Grand Forks County beef cow.
- Suspect in Grand Forks killing convicted of murder, burglary Updated: Jun-23-15 7:01 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - A 30-year-old man accused in a 2014 fatal shooting in Grand Forks has been convicted of murder and burglary.
- Junior Ausmus named captain of North Dakota hockey team Updated: Jun-22-15 10:23 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The University of North Dakota men's hockey team has elected junior defenseman Gage Ausmus as team captain for the 2015-16 season.
- Authorities identify man killed in motorcycle-deer crash Updated: Jun-22-15 6:35 am
WALHALLA, North Dakota - Authorities have identified a Minnesota man who died when the motorcycle he was driving collided with a deer in northeastern North Dakota.
- 2 UND players asked to audition for US National Junior Team Updated: Jun-19-15 9:57 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - University of North Dakota sophomore hockey forward Nick Schmaltz and incoming freshman forward Brock Boeser (BES'-ur) have been asked to audition for a spot on the U.S. National Junior Team that will play in the 2016 World Junior Championship.
- Man sentenced to 3 years for receiving fentanyl, other drugs Updated: Jun-17-15 4:15 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - A man who received packages in the mail of powdered fentanyl and other drugs that became the focus of a federal investigation into overdose deaths in the Grand Forks area was sentenced Wednesday to three years in prison.
- ND Legislature returns for 1 day to pass budget measure Updated: Jun-16-15 3:43 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The North Dakota Legislature finally passed a budget Tuesday after lawmakers called themselves back from adjournment for an unprecedented one-day session.
- Man pleads not guilty to disarming, assaulting ND officer Updated: Jun-16-15 7:28 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A Grand Forks man accused of disarming and assaulting a police officer has pleaded not guilty.
- Bridge construction expected to create traffic in eastern ND Updated: Jun-15-15 6:28 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Drivers may need a little bit more time to cross the Sorlie Memorial Bridge over the Red River because of a construction project that began Monday.
- North Dakota's state-owned flour mill plans expansion Updated: Jun-15-15 1:20 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota's state-owned flour mill in Grand Forks is undergoing a $4.4 million expansion that will include nine new bulk storage bins.
- UND shortstop Tyler Follis drafted by Colorado Rockies Updated: Jun-11-15 8:57 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Former University of North Dakota shortstop Tyler Follis has been drafted by the Colorado Rockies.
- List of potential new UND nicknames narrowed to 15 Updated: Jun-10-15 8:01 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - A committee has narrowed to 15 the list of possible nicknames for the University of North Dakota, including simply "North Dakota."
- University of North Dakota president to retire in January Updated: Jun-09-15 1:52 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - University of North Dakota President Robert Kelley, who has led the school for nearly seven years and has overseen the sometimes-contentious transition to a new nickname after the abolition of "Fighting Sioux," has announced he is retiring effective Jan. 14.
- Pakistani professor wants students to learn of his homeland Updated: Jun-07-15 2:03 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - A professor from Pakistan set to teach at the University of North Dakota is sharing his experiences with violence in the Middle East in hopes of raising awareness about the impact on his home country.
- NASA gives UND $750,000 for multi-purpose research station Updated: Jun-07-15 10:52 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The University of North Dakota has received a $750,000 grant for a multi-purpose research station in support of NASA*s future missions.