- UND committee trims potential nickname possibilities to 63 Updated: May-19-15 3:32 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - A University of North Dakota committee has narrowed the list of potential nicknames for the school to 63.
- UND men's hockey nonconference foes include Wisconsin, Maine Updated: May-19-15 11:39 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The University of North Dakota men's hockey team next season will face nonconference opponents from the Big 10, Hockey East and the WCHA.
- Man flees traffic crash, crashes into Grand Forks home Updated: May-18-15 8:49 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Formal charges are pending against a Grand Forks man who authorities say crashed his pickup truck into a home after fleeing from a traffic crash.
- 8 lawyers apply for judgeship in Northeast Central District Updated: May-17-15 5:49 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Eight North Dakota lawyers have applied to fill the vacancy created by the retirement of Northeast Central District Judge Lawrence Jahnke.
- Federal jury finds ND man guilty in meth conspiracy trial Updated: May-13-15 6:53 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - A North Dakota man is facing a minimum of seven years in prison after a federal jury found him guilty in a methamphetamine conspiracy trial.
- Official: No threat found at locked down North Dakota base Updated: May-11-15 9:41 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - No threat has been found at a U.S. Air Force base in North Dakota that was locked down for two hours while base officials investigated a domestic violence report from local police.
- Red Cross volunteers go door to door teaching fire safety Updated: May-10-15 12:16 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Volunteers with the Red Cross have gone door to door in Grand Forks as part of an effort to increase awareness on fire safety among some homeowners.
- North Dakota student prepares for National Geographic Bee Updated: May-09-15 3:52 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - A North Dakota middle school student has been averaging about 20 hours a week studying for a national competition that will test his geography skills.
- UND selected to participate in unmanned aircraft research Updated: May-08-15 5:11 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The University of North Dakota is among 13 university teams selected to participate in the Federal Aviation Administration's research project on unmanned aerials systems.
- Prosecutors: Oregon man admitted to large fentanyl operation Updated: May-08-15 2:14 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - An Oregon man accused of supplying a powerful synthetic drug that led to at least two fatal overdoses in North Dakota boasted to investigators about the scope of his operation, a federal prosecutor said Friday.
- UND law and medical schools holding graduation ceremonies Updated: May-08-15 2:28 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Fifty-five medical students and 59 law students are eligible to graduate from the University of North Dakota.
- Goalie Zane McIntyre named MVP of UND men's hockey team Updated: May-07-15 10:08 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Junior goaltender Zane McIntyre has been named most valuable player of the University of North Dakota hockey team that fell just short of a national title.
- Autopsy shows that UND student died from fentanyl overdose Updated: May-06-15 4:48 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - A University of North Dakota student who was found unresponsive in a home near campus last month died from an overdose of powdered fentanyl, an autopsy released Wednesday shows.
- UND archives 911 calls from Red River Valley Flood Updated: May-05-15 5:58 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Phone calls made to 911 dispatchers during the initial days of the Red River Valley Flood of 1997 are now available to the public for research.
- UND releases list of nearly 1,200 potential new nicknames Updated: May-05-15 12:09 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - From "Amber Waves" to "Zombies," the list of potential new nicknames for University of North Dakota athletic teams ranges from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- Public will have chances to put names on UND med school beam Updated: May-04-15 6:17 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - University of North Dakota backers will have the opportunity to have their names permanently etched into the new medical school.
- North Dakota boardings slump in March but still strong Updated: Apr-30-15 1:10 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota airline boardings have dropped for the first time in years and industry officials say slumping oil activity is a likely reason, though not the only one. They do not believe it is the start of a long-term trend.
- Man arrested after crashing pickup into Grand Forks house Updated: Apr-28-15 7:19 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Formal charges are pending against a Grand Forks man who authorities say crashed his vehicle into a house.
- UND President Kelley taking part in US-Canada conference Updated: Apr-26-15 12:44 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - University of North Dakota President Robert Kelley is planning to participate in a conference of government and educational leaders from the U.S. and Canada.
- UND band, percussion ensemble to present 'pops' concert Updated: Apr-26-15 10:25 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The University of North Dakota University Band and Percussion Ensemble will be presenting a "pops" concert with music from various countries.