- Warrant issued for man suspected of robbing Bismarck hotel Updated: Aug-29-15 11:08 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A warrant has been issued for a Grand Forks man believed to be involved in a recent robbery at a hotel in Bismarck.
- 'North Dakota' not among potential new nicknames for UND Updated: Aug-28-15 4:30 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - The University of North Dakota on Friday set the process for voting on its new nickname, and no nickname - an option some people wanted but could have paved the way for the old "Fighting Sioux" moniker to persist - isn't among the choices.
- Woman alleges sexual harassment at American Crystal Sugar Updated: Aug-27-15 7:07 pm
EAST GRAND FORKS, Minnesota - A North Dakota woman has sued American Crystal Sugar, alleging she endured years of sexual discrimination and harassment when she worked at the company's East Grand Forks plant.
- UND test pilots fly drone into public airport for 1st time Updated: Aug-26-15 5:11 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The University of North Dakota aviation program notched a milestone earlier this month when three pilots from the school navigated an unmanned aircraft at a public airport.
- Tornado watch lifted for 6 eastern North Dakota counties Updated: Aug-22-15 6:08 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The National Weather Service has lifted the tornado watch for six eastern North Dakota counties.
- UND research center increases awards by nearly 16 percent Updated: Aug-22-15 10:11 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The University of North Dakota's Energy and Environmental Research Center has increased its awards by nearly 16 percent in the last fiscal year.
- Weather Service says severe weather possible in eastern ND Updated: Aug-21-15 4:56 pm
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The National Weather Service says that residents of eastern North Dakota may be dealing with some severe weather on Saturday, mainly in the mid-afternoon.
- Testing expanded at drone test site in North Dakota Updated: Aug-13-15 11:50 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The Federal Aviation Administration has approved an expansion of unmanned aircraft system testing in North Dakota.
- UND men's basketball team embarks on European tour Updated: Aug-10-15 10:08 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The University of North Dakota men's basketball team is embarking on a tour of Europe.
- Rapid City airport gets new director from Grand Forks Updated: Aug-09-15 1:37 pm
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - The incoming leader of Rapid City's airport wants to board his new position with sky-high hopes of attracting more visitors to the area during the summertime.
- Grand Forks Air Force Base man charged with luring minors Updated: Aug-07-15 6:56 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - A man stationed at the Grand Forks Air Force Base is accused of trying to arrange a sexual encounter with someone he believed to be a 14-year-old girl.
- Record number of students eligible for UND summer graduation Updated: Aug-06-15 2:28 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - A record number of University of North Dakota students are eligible to take part in the school's summer commencement.
- Heitke to take command of Grand Forks Border Patrol sector Updated: Aug-04-15 2:04 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - The U.S. Border Patrol is getting a new chief for its Grand Forks sector that covers North Dakota and Minnesota.
- Grease buildup cause of fire at Grand Forks french fry plant Updated: Aug-03-15 6:49 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Grease buildup in ductwork from a fryer is cited as the cause of a weekend fire at the Simplot french fry plant in Grand Forks.