- Maine's BIW expected to lay off 118 Updated: Dec-05-13 5:31 pm
- Last vestige of Bowdoin Greek system torn down Updated: Dec-04-13 7:10 am
- Lisbon man sentenced for abusing a minor Updated: Nov-18-13 7:25 am
- Ridership on expanded Downeaster route way up Updated: Nov-14-13 8:08 am
- Maine church looks at ways to muffle loud bell Updated: Nov-11-13 4:43 pm
BATH, Maine - More than 100 Bath Iron Works employees are expected to be laid off this week.
BRUNSWICK, Maine - The last vestige of Bowdoin College's fraternity system has been destroyed.
AUBURN, Maine - A Lisbon mas has been sentenced to 3 ½ years in jail after pleading guilty to sex crimes involving a relative.
PORTLAND, Maine - Amtrak's Downeaster train carried nearly 50 percent more passengers on its expanded Portland-to-Brunswick route than rail officials expected in the first year of the service.
BATH, Maine - A Maine church is looking to mollify neighbors for whom its bell tolls too loudly.