- Maine theater troupe says school ruined costumes Updated: Apr-21-14 4:43 pm
- Woolwich woman faces OUI, endangerment charges Updated: Apr-09-14 7:26 am
- Bath motorcyclist dies following crash Updated: Apr-08-14 7:43 am
- 2 Bowdoin College students accused of drug sales Updated: Apr-05-14 9:17 am
- Bath arrest 3 in connection with vandalism spree Updated: Apr-03-14 7:13 am
- Ex-Brunswick pastor sentenced to probation Updated: Apr-01-14 5:52 am
BRUNSWICK, Maine - A Maine theater company is suing a New Jersey school district with a complaint that the school damaged costumes loaned for a production of the musical comedy "Spamalot."
WOOLWICH, Maine - Police say a Woolwich woman is facing drunken driving and child endangerment charges after allegedly being found passed out in her car by the side of the road with two children inside.
BATH, Maine - Police say a 30-year-old Bath man involved in a crash last week while riding his motorcycle has died.
BRUNSWICK, Maine - Officials say two Bowdoin College students accused of selling prescription drugs to other students have left the school and 10 other students have been cited for violating the college's drug policy.
BATH, Maine - Bath police say they have arrested three teenagers in connection with a vandalism spree in the area that included graffiti and smashed car windows.
PORTLAND, Maine - The former pastor of a Brunswick church has been sentenced to two years of probation for receiving nearly $150,000 in federal benefits while also collecting a salary.