- Attleboro dad charged with hurting infant son Updated: Mar-05-14 8:29 am
- Athletic field to be named after Mass. teen Updated: Mar-04-14 1:29 pm
- Mass. student acquitted of threat charge Updated: Feb-21-14 8:22 am
- Mass. worker charged with stealing, returning cash Updated: Feb-20-14 8:40 am
- Threatening note found at Attleboro school Updated: Feb-11-14 3:47 pm
ATTLEBORO, Massachusetts - An Attleboro man charged with breaking his 4-month-old son's leg has been held on $50,000 cash bail.
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - The Foxborough School Committee has approved naming a new athletic field at the high school in honor of the former student who died of a rare genetic condition that accelerates the aging process.
ATTLEBORO, Massachusetts - A jury has acquitted a North Attleborough High School student of threatening to shoot up his school.
NORTH ATTLEBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Police say a worker at a North Attleborough Wal-Mart store stole more than $2,000 from a cash register, but then put it back the next day.
ATTLEBORO, Massachusetts - Attleboro school officials are investigating the discovery of what's being described as a "hit list" written by an elementary school student.