- Thomasville reports spill in South Hamby Creek Updated: Apr-09-14 7:59 am
- Man pleads guilty in biker's death in NC Updated: Apr-04-14 9:41 am
- Man charged with taking gun to Davidson Courthouse Updated: Mar-19-14 8:01 am
- Publisher of Lexington newspaper going to Florida Updated: Mar-18-14 2:50 pm
- Forecasters extend winter weather advisory Updated: Mar-17-14 5:06 pm
LEXINGTON, North Carolina - The City of Thomasville says 12,500 gallons of untreated wastewater have spilled into South Hamby Creek in the Yadkin and Pee Dee River Basin.
LEXINGTON, North Carolina - A Thomasville man has pleaded guilty to charges in the death of a bicycle rider from Idaho in Davidson County more than two years ago.
LEXINGTON, North Carolina - Davidson County sheriff's deputies have arrested a man who they say carried a gun into the county courthouse.
LEXINGTON, North Carolina - Steve Skaggs, publisher for The Dispatch of Lexington, has announced he will be leaving the newspaper at the end of March to take the publisher's position at two newspapers in Florida.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - National Weather Service forecasters have extended a winter weather advisory that includes most of the state west of the Interstate 95 corridor.