- 2 North Carolina men arrested in Texas in $500,000 pot bust Updated: May-01-15 11:25 am
AMARILLO, Texas - Two North Carolina men have been arrested during a traffic stop in the Texas Panhandle after authorities say they found marijuana worth nearly $500,000 and hashish valued at more than $42,000 in their car.
- Obama honoring Texas teacher who works with war refugees Updated: Apr-29-15 12:39 pm
WASHINGTON - A high school English teacher from Amarillo, Texas, who works with refugees from war-torn countries was honored Tuesday at the White House as America's Teacher of the Year.
- Texas English teacher named National Teacher of the Year Updated: Apr-27-15 9:41 am
LUBBOCK, Texas - A high school English teacher in Texas who works with students facing poverty and traumas related to their immigration to the United States on Monday was named the 2015 National Teacher of the Year.
- Troopers seize $750K in drugs during traffic stop Updated: Apr-22-15 4:07 am
AMARILLO, Texas - Authorities say state troopers seized almost 200 pounds of illegal drugs during a traffic stop this week near Amarillo.
- California woman eats 3 steak dinners in 20 minutes in Texas Updated: Apr-20-15 5:40 pm
AMARILLO, Texas - A competitive eater has conquered three 72-ounce steak dinners in about 20 minutes during a food challenge held at a restaurant in Amarillo, Texas.
- Texas Panhandle man gets 50 years in fatal stabbing of wife Updated: Apr-14-15 1:42 pm
AMARILLO, Texas - Prosecutors say a white supremacist gang member has been sentenced to 50 years in prison for the fatal stabbing of his wife as the pair argued at a bar in Amarillo.
- Arkansas man wanted in girlfriend's death arrested in Texas Updated: Apr-14-15 10:24 am
PINE BLUFF, Arkansas - Police say a man sought after his girlfriend was fatally shot in Arkansas has been captured in Amarillo, Texas.
- Man arrested after North Texas police find stolen documents Updated: Apr-08-15 4:40 am
AMARILLO, Texas - Authorities are urging North Texas residents to secure their personal information after police found stolen documents during a traffic stop.