- Juneau police investigate shooting Updated: Dec-06-13 7:20 pm
- Juneau ski area to have limited opening Updated: Dec-06-13 7:05 am
- Juneau clerks brought in to help with Skagway mail Updated: Dec-05-13 7:04 am
- School official resigns after harassment claim Updated: Dec-04-13 5:02 pm
- Holiday open house planned at Governor's House Updated: Dec-04-13 7:04 am
- Juneau teachers cut back hours as talks languish Updated: Dec-03-13 6:47 pm
- Ketchikan man charged with assaulting officer Updated: Dec-03-13 5:26 pm
- Murkowski names new legislative director Updated: Dec-03-13 7:05 am
- Alaska ferry sidelined through Wednesday Updated: Dec-03-13 6:23 am
- State releases oil tax regulations Updated: Dec-02-13 8:07 pm
- Rescue dogs train with Sitka-based Jayhawk crew Updated: Nov-30-13 6:14 am
- Juneau road rage incident leads to arrest Updated: Nov-29-13 1:41 pm
- SUV strikes, kills grizzly on Juneau road Updated: Nov-27-13 11:28 am
- Juneau Filipino community holds benefits dinner Updated: Nov-26-13 6:23 am
- Former Juneau man returns home for crane project Updated: Nov-25-13 11:55 am
- Businessman donating 3D printer to students Updated: Nov-24-13 7:02 am
- Juneau police investigate grocery store theft Updated: Nov-22-13 7:04 am
- CFO of Juneau hospital resigning Updated: Nov-20-13 1:37 pm
- Reward offered after rash of thefts in Gustavus Updated: Nov-20-13 5:10 am
- Juneau dock project awaits state land transfer Updated: Nov-19-13 6:16 pm
- Work should start soon on Tlingit tribal house Updated: Nov-17-13 8:23 am
- NJ building dedicated to USS Juneau Updated: Nov-17-13 6:25 am
- Juneau Jumpers perform in NYC, CA parades Updated: Nov-16-13 5:49 am
- Juneau officials looking at eagle nest rules Updated: Nov-15-13 6:09 pm
- Juneau firefighters honor rescuers Updated: Nov-15-13 1:29 pm
JUNEAU, Alaska - Juneau police are investigating a shooting and reported possible kidnapping.
JUNEAU, Alaska - Eaglecrest Ski Area opens for the season this weekend. But just one of the four lifts on the Juneau-area mountain will operate due to limited snow.
JUNEAU, Alaska - A spokesman for the U.S. Postal Service says the agency has sent a couple clerks from Juneau to help ease staffing problems at the Skagway post office.
JUNEAU, Alaska - A Juneau charter school administrator who sent dozens of emails to a member of the school's Academic Policy Committee resigned last month after a judge issued a protective order against him.
JUNEAU, Alaska - The Christmas and Holiday Open House is scheduled for Tuesday at the Governor's House in Juneau.
JUNEAU, Alaska - With no new contract in sight, some Juneau teachers have cut back on work done after regular school hours, a newspaper reported Tuesday.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A 55-year-old Ketchikan resident has been charged with assaulting a federal officer.
JUNEAU, Alaska - U.S. Sen. Lisa Murkowski has a new legislative director.
JUNEAU, Alaska - The Alaska state ferry LeConte is now sidelined through Wednesday.
JUNEAU, Alaska - The state has finalized rules to help determine what oil qualifies for special tax breaks under Alaska's new oil tax law.
JUNEAU, Alaska - It took a little coaxing at first to convince Panzer, a 3-year-old German Shepherd search and rescue dog in training, to lay down in a basket that hoisted him and his handler 30 feet up in the air, dangling from a spinning cable under a hovering MH-60T Jayhawk.
JUNEAU, Alaska - A Juneau man was taken into custody after a road rage incident on Thanksgiving Day.
JUNEAU, Alaska - A Department of Fish and Game biologist says a young grizzly killed by a sport utility vehicle in a Juneau neighborhood had been feeding on garbage.
JUNEAU, Alaska - A benefit dinner in Juneau has raised more than $21,000 for victims of Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines.
JUNEAU, Alaska - Mike Devon probably has one of the best views in town.
JUNEAU, Alaska - Students in Heather Ridgway's advanced 3D design class at Juneau's Thunder Mountain High School soon will be able to print out their handiwork.
JUNEAU, Alaska - Juneau police say two men posing as employees of a downtown grocery store stole an estimated $3,000 from the store's cash registers.
JUNEAU, Alaska - The chief financial officer of Bartlett Regional Hospital has resigned after just more than a year on the job, becoming the latest leader of the Juneau hospital to step down in recent months.
JUNEAU, Alaska - Residents and business owners in Gustavus are offering a reward to catch whoever is behind a recent rash of thefts in the southeast Alaska community.
JUNEAU, Alaska - Juneau will hold off on opening bids for a $54 million floating cruise ship berth project until the municipality obtains title to submerged tidelands
JUNEAU, Alaska - Bids will go out this winter to build a tribal house in Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve, part of an effort to restore Native traditions in places that have become national parks.
JUNEAU, Alaska - A county government building in New Jersey has been dedicated to the USS Juneau.
JUNEAU, Alaska - After a three-mile practice in the rain Thursday morning, a small group of Juneau Jumpers were chilled, to say the least, but it's all so they'll be prepared to travel thousands of miles to perform in some high-profile events you may have heard of: The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City and the Rose Bowl Parade in Pasadena, California
JUNEAU, Alaska - Officials in Juneau are looking at revising a local ordinance related to construction near eagle nests.
JUNEAU, Alaska - Juneau firefighters have honored 22 people involved in resuscitating a man in cardiac arrest at the city airport.