- Child support worker pleads not guilty to selling drugs Updated: Jul-29-15 5:02 am
BENNINGTON, Vermont - A state worker in Vermont has pleaded not guilty to charges she sold heroin to buyers police believe she met in her job as a child support specialist.
- 51-year-old in custody after shots fired at Bennington home Updated: Jul-27-15 3:08 pm
BENNINGTON, Vermont - A 51-year-old man was taken into custody after police say he fired a bullet into the front door of a Bennington home.
- Bennington Museum gifted works by Grandma Moses, Olitski Updated: Jul-27-15 11:10 am
BENNINGTON, Vermont - A Vermont museum has been gifted a collection of artwork and artifacts more significant than any received in the last decade, including works by Grandma Moses and Jules Olitski.
- Vermont expands mosquito monitoring to all 14 counties Updated: Jul-16-15 3:41 pm
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Vermont has expanded its monitoring for mosquito-borne West Nile virus and eastern equine encephalitis to all 14 counties this year, following the deaths of two people in 2012.
- Vermont mother who triggered Amber Alert faces new charges Updated: Jul-07-15 9:32 am
BENNINGTON, Vermont - A Vermont woman who triggered an Amber Alert after she took her biological son to New Hampshire now faces charges that she made incessant phone calls to her daughter and son's foster parents.
- Bennington officials hopeful about reuse of former school Updated: Jul-07-15 3:43 am
BENNINGTON, Vermont - The town of Bennington in southern Vermont has become the first public investor in an effort to redevelop its former high school.