- Bruins topple Maple Leafs 5-2 Updated: Dec-08-13 11:44 pm
- Maple Leafs slip past Senators 4-3 in shootout Updated: Dec-07-13 11:49 pm
- St. Louis has 2 goals, Lightning top Senators 3-1 Updated: Dec-05-13 11:41 pm
- Greening gets go-ahead goal, Senators top Panthers Updated: Dec-03-13 11:51 pm
- Alfredsson has goal, assist in return to Ottawa Updated: Dec-01-13 11:04 pm
- Grabovski helps Capitals beat Canadiens 3-2 in SO Updated: Nov-29-13 10:36 pm
- Daniel Sedin nets 300th, Canucks beat Senators 5-2 Updated: Nov-29-13 12:44 am
- Senators defeat Capitals 6-4 Updated: Nov-28-13 12:03 am
- Iran nuclear deal fuels anger, jitters in Mideast Updated: Nov-24-13 5:39 pm
- Canada "deeply skeptical" of Iran nuclear deal Updated: Nov-24-13 2:16 pm
- Koivu has goal, 2 assists in Wild's win over Sens Updated: Nov-20-13 11:53 pm
- Pacioretty's hat trick leads Habs over Wild 6-2 Updated: Nov-20-13 12:33 am
- Umberger helps Blue Jackets beat Senators 4-1 Updated: Nov-17-13 5:54 pm
- Senators rally past Bruins 4-2 Updated: Nov-15-13 11:51 pm
- Flyers shut out Senators 5-0 Updated: Nov-12-13 11:38 pm
- Banana Cake recipe stirs such sweet memories Updated: Nov-12-13 3:16 pm
- Turris leads Senators past Panthers, 3-2 Updated: Nov-09-13 6:30 pm
- Senators topple Canadiens 4-1 Updated: Nov-07-13 11:14 pm
- Lehner's 32 saves lead Sens past Blue Jackets 4-1 Updated: Nov-05-13 10:56 pm
OTTAWA, Ontario - For the second straight game, the Toronto Maple Leafs allowed 50 shots to an opponent.
TAMPA, Florida - Martin St. Louis helped the undermanned Tampa Bay Lightning stop a lengthy scoring drought.
SUNRISE, Florida - Craig Anderson has quite a record against his former team, the Florida Panthers.
OTTAWA, Ontario - Daniel Alfredsson got a firsthand look at how the Ottawa Senators are now struggling without him.
WASHINGTON - Braden Holtby did not expect to play Friday against the streaking Montreal Canadiens. But when scheduled starter Michal Neuvirth was injured in warmups, Holtby was not only the next man up, he was the only man up.
OTTAWA, Ontario - Milestones don't mean much to Daniel Sedin in November.
WASHINGTON - The Washington Capitals found a way to tie a back-and-forth game with 3:27 left against Ottawa on Wednesday night.
JERUSALEM - Israel's prime minister harshly condemned the international community's nuclear deal with Iran on Sunday while Saudi Arabia remained conspicuously quiet, reflecting the jitters felt throughout the Middle East over Iran's acceptance on the global stage.
HALIFAX, Nova Scotia - Canada's foreign minister says he's "deeply skeptical" about the international community's nuclear deal with Iran. Canada will keep its sanctions in place.
OTTAWA, Ontario - The Minnesota Wild bounced back quickly from an ugly loss.
MONTREAL - Plenty of fingers were pointed lately at Max Pacioretty and his center, David Desharnais, for Montreal's lack of scoring.
OTTAWA - Jason Spezza felt relief on Friday night.
OTTAWA - The Philadelphia Flyers are starting to show improvement.
Warm smells of Banana Cake filled my kitchen, blending with abundant memories of a generation slipping into shadows, including the recall of old businesses such as A&P stores that once thrived nationwide.
OTTAWA - Peter Horachek has a lot of work to do with the Florida Panthers.
OTTAWA, Ontario - Marc Methot scored the game winner for the Ottawa Senators.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - When the puck got past Robin Lehner to cut the Senators' lead to one goal in the third period, Ottawa's backup goalie started thinking the worst.