- Spezza lifts Senators to SO win over Penguins Updated: Apr-14-14 12:11 am
- Spezza, Anderson lead Senators past Maple Leafs Updated: Apr-12-14 11:53 pm
- Not so Great White North in NHL Updated: Apr-11-14 2:15 pm
- Karlsson lifts Senators past Devils in shootout Updated: Apr-11-14 12:12 am
- Longtime Canadian finance minister dies Updated: Apr-10-14 9:09 pm
- Spezza powers Senators past Islanders 4-1 Updated: Apr-08-14 11:32 pm
- Senators keep Rangers from clinching playoff spot Updated: Apr-05-14 11:19 pm
- Pacioretty scores 3 as Canadiens beat Senators 7-4 Updated: Apr-05-14 12:05 am
- Bailey has goal, assist again in Isles' 2-1 win Updated: Apr-02-14 10:53 pm
- Hemsky's SO goal lifts Senators over Hurricanes Updated: Apr-01-14 12:02 am
- Michalek, Turris lead Senators past Flames 6-3 Updated: Mar-30-14 9:09 pm
- Anderson lifts Senators over Blackhawks 5-3 Updated: Mar-29-14 12:07 am
- Senators' Bobby Ryan to miss rest of season Updated: Mar-27-14 12:24 pm
- Senators slip past Lightning 4-3 in shootout Updated: Mar-25-14 12:47 am
PITTSBURGH - The Pittsburgh Penguins are ready for the Stanley Cup playoffs.
OTTAWA - It was a hollow victory at best.
For the first time since 1973, there is just one Canadian team in the NHL postseason. The Montreal Canadiens represent the nation's only hope of ending a 21-year Stanley Cup drought, and that's a long shot.
OTTAWA - Already eliminated from the playoff race, the Ottawa Senators are still playing to win games.
TORONTO - Former Canadian finance minister Jim Flaherty, a fixture on the world financial stage who stepped down just three weeks ago, has died. He was 64.
UNIONDALE, New York - The New York Islanders were seeking a positive finish to a frustrating season on home ice. Ottawa's Jason Spezza and Craig Anderson did their best to block that effort.
NEW YORK - The New York Rangers came up short in their first shot at clinching a playoff berth. The Ottawa Senators bounced back from a humbling loss and gave their flickering postseason chances a slight spark.
MONTREAL - The Montreal Canadiens couldn't help but feel a sense of payback.
OTTAWA, Ontario - The Ottawa Senators have exhausted all of their wiggle room in the Eastern Conference playoff race.
OTTAWA, Ontario - A week ago it was unthinkable that the Ottawa Senators could get back into contention in the crowded Eastern Conference playoff race.
OTTAWA, Ontario - The Ottawa Senators are hoping to slip into the playoffs with a strong finish.
OTTAWA, Ontario - The Ottawa Senators gained some confidence from beating the defending Stanley Cup champions.
OTTAWA, Ontario - Ottawa Senators winger Bobby Ryan will miss the rest of the season because of a sports hernia. He is scheduled for surgery Thursday in Montreal.
TAMPA, Florida - The struggling Ottawa Senators needed a boost Monday night, and their first-year captain provided it.