- Bills stock up on Florida State Seminoles in NFL draft Updated: May-02-15 8:21 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - General manager Doug Whaley joked the Buffalo Bills could have saved some money on scouting by simply targeting Florida State players.
- Court order brings acrimonious legislative session to close Updated: May-01-15 6:41 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - A last-ditch effort to force the Florida Legislature back to work floundered on Friday after the state's highest court ruled that there would be no "beneficial result" to force the state House to reconvene.
- Actor Nicholas Brendon: Arrest warrant is a misunderstanding Updated: Apr-30-15 10:02 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Actor Nicholas Brendon says a warrant for his arrest in Florida is a "huge misunderstanding."
- Make-A-Wish Foundation to grant wishes for 2 Florida teens Updated: Apr-30-15 3:43 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - The Make-A-Wish Foundation will grant wishes for two Tallahassee teens this summer.
- Federal judge agrees to transfer lawsuit against FSU Updated: Apr-27-15 2:26 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - A federal judge is moving a high-profile lawsuit against Florida State University from an Orlando federal court to one in Tallahassee.
- Former Florida foster kid appears on Rachael Ray Updated: Apr-25-15 10:32 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - A former Florida foster kid and her mentor were featured on the Rachael Ray Show this week.
- Doctors, nurses deliver flip-flops to Gov. Scott Updated: Apr-19-15 3:05 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida's doctors and nurses are weighing in on the fight over Medicaid expansion.
- Stetson law professor glad he lost 'Gideon' case Updated: Apr-19-15 1:43 am
GULFPORT, Florida - Bruce Jacob, a bright young lawyer from Florida, had landed the case of his career.
- 2 ex-corrections officers plead guilty in inmate's assault Updated: Apr-18-15 1:20 pm
PANAMA CITY, Florida - Authorities say two former Florida Department of Corrections officers have pleaded guilty to conspiring to violate the civil rights of an inmate.
- Winston's lawyer calls sex assault suit against QB a 'stunt' Updated: Apr-17-15 11:18 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - The attorney for NFL prospect Jameis Winston said the lawsuit filed against the former Florida State University quarterback by a woman who says he raped her is "false" and a "stunt."
- Correction: Florida Oyster Shortage story Updated: Apr-10-15 6:50 pm
APALACHICOLA, Florida - In a story April 5 about the dwindling supply of oysters in Apalachicola Bay, Florida, The Associated Press erroneously reported the name of a Natural Resources Defense Council scientist. Her name is Lisa Suatoni, not Sautonia. The story also erroneously reported comments made by Suatoni. She said the acidity caused by excessive algae growth can harm larval oysters, not that algae is inherently harmful to oysters.
- Florida man arrested for fatal 'Tombstone'-style shooting Updated: Apr-07-15 8:28 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Authorities have arrested a Tallahassee man for fatally shooting his sister while imitating a gun-twirling scene from the movie "Tombstone."
- State must pay $810,475 for Sansom's corruption defense Updated: Apr-06-15 3:22 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - The state of Florida must pay $810,475 for former House Speaker Ray Sansom's legal fees defending against 2009 corruption charges.
- Special needs cheerleaders forge bond with varsity squad Updated: Apr-05-15 9:46 am
DOTHAN, Alabama - The cheerleaders stood in a circle in the middle of the gymnasium at Doug Tew Center on Wednesday, the end of a long, fun, life-changing three months.