- Environmentalists appeal Florida water ruling Updated: Mar-06-14 2:39 pm
- DCF promotes suicide prevention education Updated: Mar-06-14 3:05 am
- Fla. GOP senator pushes for Medicaid expansion Updated: Mar-05-14 6:29 pm
- Bill to OK medical use of low-THC pot wins support Updated: Mar-05-14 4:02 pm
- FAMU band member sentenced for probation violation Updated: Mar-03-14 8:47 pm
- Heisman winner Winston has efficient baseball week Updated: Mar-03-14 4:57 pm
- Gun legislation back in the forefront for session Updated: Mar-02-14 11:25 am
- Correction: Stand Your Ground story Updated: Feb-27-14 4:35 pm
- Fla. stand your ground law focus of March rally Updated: Feb-26-14 4:08 pm
- For Scott, it's about tax cuts and budget in 2014 Updated: Feb-26-14 3:09 pm
- Tribune, Scripps plan joint bureau in Tallahassee Updated: Feb-26-14 11:37 am
- Police: Death of missing intern appears accidental Updated: Feb-24-14 2:17 pm
- FAMU sax player works for Prince Updated: Feb-23-14 1:10 am
- Police: Body of missing legislative intern found Updated: Feb-18-14 2:02 pm
- Police search for missing legislative intern Updated: Feb-11-14 11:38 am
- Florida Express Jet to offer new in-state flights Updated: Feb-11-14 3:05 am
- Police search for FSU student missing for a week Updated: Feb-08-14 5:10 pm
- FSU's Winston says he plans to play 2 more years Updated: Feb-06-14 8:39 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Environmentalists are appealing a federal judge's approval of Florida's water pollution rules.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - State agencies across Florida are working together to decrease the number of suicides.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Medicaid expansion seems like a dead issue this Legislative session in Florida, but many lawmakers aren't giving up.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Peyton and Holley Moseley are torn between desperately wanting to help control their adopted daughter RayAnn's seizures and risking losing her if they do.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - One of the former Florida A&M University band members connected to the death of drum major Robert Champion has been sentenced to four years in prison for violating his probation in another case.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida State's Jameis Winston had a much more efficient weekend series against rival Miami than the Heisman Trophy winner did against the New York Yankees earlier in the week. He had quiet day in the much anticipated exhibition against the Yankees, outside of posing for pictures with Derek Jeter and Jorge Posada.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida's gun-friendly nature will be scrutinized during the 2014 legislative session as bills that would modify the state's "stand your ground" law and another allowing warning shots will be considered, a marked contrast from the 2013 session in which no major gun legislation was passed.
TAMPA, Florida - In a story Feb. 26 about the parents of slain teenager Jordan Davis, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Nicole Oulson, the widow of a man shot and killed in a movie theater, will attend a rally regarding Florida's "stand your ground" law. Oulson's attorney, TJ Grimaldi, said Oulson will not participate in the rally.
TAMPA, Florida - The parents of slain teen Jordan Davis say they will join the parents of slaying victim Trayvon Martin and the widow of a man shot to death in a Florida movie theater to talk with legislators in Tallahassee about the state's so-called stand your ground law.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Gov. Rick Scott, weighed down by lackluster poll numbers and a Republican Legislature intent on pursuing its own contentious reforms, appears content to keep it simple as he heads into the 2014 session.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - E.W. Scripps Co. and The Tampa Tribune have announced a partnership and plans to operate a joint news bureau in Tallahassee.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Tallahassee police are saying the death of a legislative intern appears to be accidental.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Bernard Jackson was hardly the only student at Florida A&M who had to miss his school's football season opener last fall - and the celebrated return of the Marching 100 - because of work.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Police say they've found the body of a missing Florida State University graduate and legislative intern who disappeared after watching the Super Bowl with friends at a bar.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Authorities are trying to find a 23-year-old Florida State University graduate who went missing days after beginning an internship for a state lawmaker.
ORLANDO, Florida - Florida Express Jet Travel says that it will begin offering new flights between Fort Lauderdale, Orlando and Tallahassee next month.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Police in Tallahassee are searching for a Florida State University student who hasn't been seen in nearly a week.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston says Seminoles coach Jimbo Fisher was on the money when he said that the Heisman winner might play two more years of college football.