- Nurseries request cultivation authorization in Florida Updated: Feb-06-16 10:48 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - The nurseries selected to cultivate and distribute the first medical marijuana in Florida have requested cultivation authorization.
- 10 people plead guilty in tax refund and food stamp scam Updated: Feb-06-16 3:00 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Ten people, including nine from Florida, are pleading guilty to filing fake income tax refunds and fake food stamp applications.
- Bill to let terminally ill use medical marijuana advances Updated: Feb-04-16 5:30 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - A proposal to allow terminally ill patients in Florida to use medical marijuana is headed to the Senate floor.
- 3 nurseries seek injunction in medical marijuana licenses Updated: Feb-02-16 8:29 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Three Florida nurseries filed a lawsuit Tuesday asking for an injunction to delay the state's medical marijuana process in three of five state regions.
- Florida Legislature wants to be dropped from federal lawsuit Updated: Feb-02-16 5:58 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - The Republican-led Florida Legislature is asking a federal judge to dismiss the House and Senate from an ongoing lawsuit challenging the state's congressional map.
- Teen charged with having loaded gun at school Updated: Feb-01-16 5:16 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Authorities say a Florida Panhandle teen has been charged with bringing a loaded gun to school.
- Nursery files lawsuit to continue cultivation of marijuana Updated: Jan-27-16 10:29 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - An Alachua County nursey filed a lawsuit Wednesday to prevent any delays in the cultivation and dispensing of medical marijuana in northeast Florida.
- Missing couple found dead in Apalachicola National Forest Updated: Jan-27-16 8:07 am
APALACHICOLA, Florida - Authorities say they've found a missing man and woman dead in the Apalachicola National Forest in the Florida Panhandle.
- Florida may pay for burials of students who died at school Updated: Jan-26-16 12:59 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida may pay to rebury students whose remains were once interred on the grounds of a now shuttered reform school.