- W.Va. restaurateur pleads guilty in gambling case Updated: Mar-07-14 6:35 pm
- Logan man sentenced for obstructing arson probe Updated: Mar-05-14 3:13 am
- 2013-14 AP Southeast All-District boys, girls Updated: Mar-04-14 11:46 pm
- W.Va. Pizza Hut permanently closed after incident Updated: Feb-26-14 9:34 am
- Logan, Franklin counties consider bi-county jail Updated: Feb-17-14 4:34 pm
- Missing Okla. teenager found at Logan Co. church Updated: Feb-16-14 12:13 pm
- USGS records earthquake near Guthrie in Logan Co. Updated: Feb-16-14 11:32 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A Logan County restaurant owner has pleaded guilty to laundering cash proceeds from an illegal gambling operation.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A Logan man has been sentenced to two years and three months in federal prison for obstructing an arson investigation.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - GIRLS
KERMIT, West Virginia - A southern West Virginia restaurant where a district manager was caught on surveillance video urinating into a sink is closing permanently.
OZARK, Arkansas - Officials in Logan and Franklin counties in western Arkansas are discussing the possibility of building a new jail to hold inmates from both counties.
GUTHRIE, Oklahoma - The Logan County Sheriff's Office says a missing 14-year-old boy has been found safe and is now hospitalized for treatment of a medical condition.
GUTHRIE, Oklahoma - The U.S. Geological Survey has recorded an earthquake near Guthrie in Logan County.